Michael's podcast
Come on in!
John Chapter Fourteen
18, “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
Galatians Chapter Two
“I am crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself up for me.
Colossians Chapter One
To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Romans Chapter Eight
You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you.
First Corinthians Chapter Six
17. But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with him.
19, Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
As I was praying for all people today these verses started coming to my mind and so I asked Father what he was trying to say to me. He spoke and said to me “ They think I’m a million miles away.” I asked him what he meant and he asked me to listen and write and publish his words for all to hear. Here is what he said:
My little ones, how much longer before you let go of your foolish traditions and understand the truth. Most of my children are praying toward the sky or toward some unknown place and hoping I will answer. I have told you these things before and once again: I tell you that any prayer that you send outward is directed to an idol and not to me. The whole purpose of what my firstborn suffered to give you is the indwelling presence of my Son my Spirit and Myself. Any prayer focused outward is a prayer of unbelief. You are my temple and I dwell within you so why do you believe I am millions of miles away?
My loved ones, I often hear many of you say: “I hope God hears my prayers and then say, “that devil is always messing with me.” You think you have an ever present enemy that is somehow omnipresent and a small deaf God and Father who hardly ever tunes into your prayers. My loved ones: This is insanity!
We make our home in you. Imagine having a guest sitting in your living room and you go open the front door and shout outside to them hoping they hear you. This is how so many of my children pray. They scream and beg and plead as if maybe I’ll hear them if they cry enough or get loud enough.
Let me give you and example of a prayer of faith. When my Son came to Lazarus’ tomb he said: “I thank you Father that you always hear me.” Yet he hadn’t said anything audibly. This is faith. Knowing that I hear your thoughts and your sighs and your groans. I know each and every problem and I dearly love you and care about the smallest of issues. If you are in a church service or prayer meeting the easiest way to know who is in faith is to listen to the volume. A person who is screaming and raising their voice has no idea that the one they are praying to is inside them. If they are in faith the wouldn't shout. You wouldn't shout at someone who is that near to you. As loud as a shout is externally just think about how loud it is within you.
How did my Son teach you to pray? He said to go into your secret place. That means the quiet place inside your heart. He said shut the door. This means block out the outside world and focus on the inside. I am inside you and once again any prayer you send outward is a prayer to an idol who doesn’t exist. You were told to pray this prayer in secret and it’s the most publicly prayed prayer of all time. It's even built in. How natural is it to close your eyes when you pray? Even your body knows you are supposed to shut out the outside world while praying. Why do you have more dreams than visions? Think about it.
It’s the same with those who go from place to place and church to church looking for a place where the river is flowing. Where did I tell you that the river would flow from? From within you. For it is written that out of the deepest part of your being is where the Spirit, or living water flows from. If you are trying to drink from any other well it is not living water or is second hand water.
Come on in!
John Chapter Fourteen
18, “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
Galatians Chapter Two
“I am crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself up for me.
Colossians Chapter One
To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Romans Chapter Eight
You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you.
First Corinthians Chapter Six
17. But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with him.
19, Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
As I was praying for all people today these verses started coming to my mind and so I asked Father what he was trying to say to me. He spoke and said to me “ They think I’m a million miles away.” I asked him what he meant and he asked me to listen and write and publish his words for all to hear. Here is what he said:
My little ones, how much longer before you let go of your foolish traditions and understand the truth. Most of my children are praying toward the sky or toward some unknown place and hoping I will answer. I have told you these things before and once again: I tell you that any prayer that you send outward is directed to an idol and not to me. The whole purpose of what my firstborn suffered to give you is the indwelling presence of my Son my Spirit and Myself. Any prayer focused outward is a prayer of unbelief. You are my temple and I dwell within you so why do you believe I am millions of miles away?
My loved ones, I often hear many of you say: “I hope God hears my prayers and then say, “that devil is always messing with me.” You think you have an ever present enemy that is somehow omnipresent and a small deaf God and Father who hardly ever tunes into your prayers. My loved ones: This is insanity!
We make our home in you. Imagine having a guest sitting in your living room and you go open the front door and shout outside to them hoping they hear you. This is how so many of my children pray. They scream and beg and plead as if maybe I’ll hear them if they cry enough or get loud enough.
Let me give you and example of a prayer of faith. When my Son came to Lazarus’ tomb he said: “I thank you Father that you always hear me.” Yet he hadn’t said anything audibly. This is faith. Knowing that I hear your thoughts and your sighs and your groans. I know each and every problem and I dearly love you and care about the smallest of issues. If you are in a church service or prayer meeting the easiest way to know who is in faith is to listen to the volume. A person who is screaming and raising their voice has no idea that the one they are praying to is inside them. If they are in faith the wouldn't shout. You wouldn't shout at someone who is that near to you. As loud as a shout is externally just think about how loud it is within you.
How did my Son teach you to pray? He said to go into your secret place. That means the quiet place inside your heart. He said shut the door. This means block out the outside world and focus on the inside. I am inside you and once again any prayer you send outward is a prayer to an idol who doesn’t exist. You were told to pray this prayer in secret and it’s the most publicly prayed prayer of all time. It's even built in. How natural is it to close your eyes when you pray? Even your body knows you are supposed to shut out the outside world while praying. Why do you have more dreams than visions? Think about it.
It’s the same with those who go from place to place and church to church looking for a place where the river is flowing. Where did I tell you that the river would flow from? From within you. For it is written that out of the deepest part of your being is where the Spirit, or living water flows from. If you are trying to drink from any other well it is not living water or is second hand water.
Fellowship together is wonderful. Those in faith don't gather to get something. They gather to share what they already received. Most church services today are in unbelief. They gather hoping I'll show up and give them something. Instead of knowing that you've already been given all things and come together to give thanks for what was already done.
My children, the plan has always been to live inside you but sadly so many of my children ignore me living inside and keep doing as false religion taught them and keep screaming out prayers to the distant heavens. Even in your meetings I hear people cry out “rend the heavens Oh Lord.” Do you not know the veil was ripped into? Do you know if I rend the heavens I will tear you in half for you are the heaven I dwell in?
My loved ones. Our beloved Paul told you these things in his letter to the Romans. He said the Spirit makes intercession for you with groaning that cannot be expressed in words. The Spirit lives in Faith. The Spirit praying for you knows that words are not necessary. Next time you face an obstacle instead of praying long drawn out prayers just look inside and see Holy Spirit already handling that problem. This is true faith. The longer the prayer the weaker the faith. Remember Jesus said the Pharisees stand in public and pray long prayers trying to impress people. Do you want to pray like the ones who killed my son?
My loved ones, I know these words seem harsh but let me ask you a question. If your child was handling a poisonous snake would you whisper “put down that snake?” No, you wouldn’t.
My loved ones, once again I will share this with you. If I shout the world will hear. If I speak in normal tone some of my people will hear but If I speak in a still small voice then only those who have their hearts tuned to the secret place within will hear. So let me ask you. If you are sharing secrets do you shout them out loud? Those who tune in from within get to hear my secrets that have been hidden for eternity.
The apostle whom you call John laid his head on my Son’s chest. He understood the love that he was loved with. At that time before the resurrection Christ was external. It was as close as he could get to being inside. After the resurrection that changed. Now we live within you and you live within us. This same John who before the cross laid his head on my Son’s chest was the one who after the cross found the door to heaven wide open and he found that door in his heart. He told you: “ I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day.” He was in fellowship with us in his heart and he realized the door to heaven is always open. My Son told you. “I am the door, I am the way, and he lives inside you. You will never find a door outside of you. If you want to see the heavenly realm you must learn to look inward to where we dwell in the temple which is you.
So my loved ones, come on in. The water is wonderful! Find the fountain within and drink freely of the living water. Refresh yourselves in my glorious love for you. Please stop breaking my heart by pretending I’m miles away. Those who are married understand that even an argument is better than being ignored as if you are not there.
My children, the plan has always been to live inside you but sadly so many of my children ignore me living inside and keep doing as false religion taught them and keep screaming out prayers to the distant heavens. Even in your meetings I hear people cry out “rend the heavens Oh Lord.” Do you not know the veil was ripped into? Do you know if I rend the heavens I will tear you in half for you are the heaven I dwell in?
My loved ones. Our beloved Paul told you these things in his letter to the Romans. He said the Spirit makes intercession for you with groaning that cannot be expressed in words. The Spirit lives in Faith. The Spirit praying for you knows that words are not necessary. Next time you face an obstacle instead of praying long drawn out prayers just look inside and see Holy Spirit already handling that problem. This is true faith. The longer the prayer the weaker the faith. Remember Jesus said the Pharisees stand in public and pray long prayers trying to impress people. Do you want to pray like the ones who killed my son?
My loved ones, I know these words seem harsh but let me ask you a question. If your child was handling a poisonous snake would you whisper “put down that snake?” No, you wouldn’t.
My loved ones, once again I will share this with you. If I shout the world will hear. If I speak in normal tone some of my people will hear but If I speak in a still small voice then only those who have their hearts tuned to the secret place within will hear. So let me ask you. If you are sharing secrets do you shout them out loud? Those who tune in from within get to hear my secrets that have been hidden for eternity.
The apostle whom you call John laid his head on my Son’s chest. He understood the love that he was loved with. At that time before the resurrection Christ was external. It was as close as he could get to being inside. After the resurrection that changed. Now we live within you and you live within us. This same John who before the cross laid his head on my Son’s chest was the one who after the cross found the door to heaven wide open and he found that door in his heart. He told you: “ I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day.” He was in fellowship with us in his heart and he realized the door to heaven is always open. My Son told you. “I am the door, I am the way, and he lives inside you. You will never find a door outside of you. If you want to see the heavenly realm you must learn to look inward to where we dwell in the temple which is you.
So my loved ones, come on in. The water is wonderful! Find the fountain within and drink freely of the living water. Refresh yourselves in my glorious love for you. Please stop breaking my heart by pretending I’m miles away. Those who are married understand that even an argument is better than being ignored as if you are not there.
My glorious ones: I live within you because I love you too much to live anywhere else. Your heartbeat is my heartbeat. You were given the mind of Christ so that you could think the thoughts of God! There is a communication so much better than words but you will never experience it if you keep looking outward.
My dearest ones, I love you more than you will ever be able to comprehend. As it is written: To come to know the love of Christ that passes all knowledge and be filled with the fullness of God. Know that I love you. Know that I am in you. Know that you don’t have to scream out prayers into the world. You can whisper or even think them. It’s not like I don’t already know each and every care.
Once again, there are heavenly things available within you. Those who love you the most live within you. Come on in!
These are the words He gave me to share with you today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace
I love you all,
Michael
For more information please click the links below:
My dearest ones, I love you more than you will ever be able to comprehend. As it is written: To come to know the love of Christ that passes all knowledge and be filled with the fullness of God. Know that I love you. Know that I am in you. Know that you don’t have to scream out prayers into the world. You can whisper or even think them. It’s not like I don’t already know each and every care.
Once again, there are heavenly things available within you. Those who love you the most live within you. Come on in!
These are the words He gave me to share with you today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace
I love you all,
Michael
For more information please click the links below: