Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, June 24, 2024

The Gospel of Love

    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michael's podcast




First Corinthians Chapter Thirteen


If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a ringing gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have absolute faith so as to move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and exult in the surrender of my body, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be restrained; where there is knowledge, it will be dismissed. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial passes away.

When I was a child, I talked like a child; I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways. Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of these is love.



First John Chapter Four


10. This is real love—not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.



Ephesians Chapter Three


14. For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.



    As I was praying today all these verses started coming to my mind and I looked them up and wrote them down and as I did Father spoke to me and asked me to listen and write and publish his words. Here are his words. He said:


    My eternal ones who are the delight of my heart I need you to refocus your attention on the only thing that matters. The one thing is Love. I am love. It is not what I do; it is not an emotion that I have it is the burning fire that makes me who I am. My love for you is a consuming fire and it wants to burn away everything that is not its equal. You are a spirit born in my love so you are safe in the fire because you are the same fire. Your torch is lit with my own fire. We are one. Things in your lives that have burdened you like lies and sickness and disease and poverty are things that are not made of love and my fire will consume these things from your lives if you will only surrender them to me.


    Those who call themselves pastors and teachers try to teach you how to have faith and how to do miracles and they rehash programs after programs that never work. They have lost their way. I didn’t so want the world to have faith that I sent my Son. I didn’t so want the world to have miracles that I sent my Son. I so loved the world that I sent my Son. Any other reason would have been useless.


    My children when you wonder why you don’t see miracles and don’t see the things the early believers did you think it’s because you lack their faith. This is not the case. They surrendered to my love and gave themselves completely to my love and the powerful things they accomplished were not because of great faith but because of great love. To the point that my beloved one whom you call Stephen prayed for those who stoned him to death.


    So how did they come to understand this love? They were taught the true gospel. The true gospel is not you are a sinner and unless you repent you will burn forever. The true gospel is not that the world is going to hell and there’s nothing you can do about it. The true message is the message that we gave our beloved Paul. Here is the message that was delivered to those they preached to.


    Children of God, you may not know the one true God who created the heavens and the earth but he knows you. Not only does he know you but you were chosen by him before he even made the world. You stand before him perfectly loved and perfectly blameless. He came in Christ and reconciled you unto himself. He took away all your mistakes so you could have a clear conscience and not live in guilt. He never kept record of your wrongs but shed his own blood not to satisfy his own anger but so that you could have your conscience cleansed by it and forget the mistakes you made once and for all. You are already free and all you need to do is accept the gift he has given and run to him as a little child runs to the Father whom they have missed for way too long. You are no longer slaves to sins, habits or addictions. He has already made you free. You are no longer sick because he took your sins and sickness to his cross so that you don’t have to suffer any longer. Beloved ones leave your old ways behind and run headfirst into everlasting arms of love.


    This is the true message. Most of what you hear preached today is garbage. It comes from those who would use guilt to control you and to take your money from you. You were not born with a dead spirit that only comes alive if you say some magic prayer. You were not lost for eternity. I am the light that lights every man who comes into the world. I am the life, not one of the lives, so if you are living then it’s my life that is making you alive. Your understanding was dead and buried under generations of religious slavery but now you can arise and shine because your light has already come.


    Remember that you can’t give what you don’t have. You must fall into my arms every day and let me show you my glorious love for you. Once you know my love you will be rooted and grounded in truth. Truth makes you free. Once you know you are healthy you don’t need a doctor. Once you know you are wealthy you don’t need to be poor. Once you know that you are Gods from God you don’t have to listen to the garbage about just being a human. Once you grasp hold of my love then you will be filled mind, body and spirit with my fullness and nothing will be impossible for you. So fall into my love and surrender your problems to my truth. Love is my truth and there has never been even a second in time that you were not my beloved ones.


    When my people come home to the gospel of love then the things that accompany love will return. Health, wealth and everlasting joy will fill the lives of everyone.


    So my loved ones: As you were directed by our beloved Paul in his letter to the Corinthians; be my ambassador of reconciliation. Go tell the glorious news to those whom the church and the world have cast away. Love them and tell them that they are not rejected but are beloved and chosen. Tell them that my Son took away not only their sins but the sin of the whole world. Tell them they are already forgiven and loved and tell them I want to put a righteous robe on them and give them the shoes of gladness and take away the shoes of sorrow and wandering. I want to give them a party and have music and dancing. I want them to know they are welcome in my house. Will you do this my beloved ones? Will you tell them? Please do because I love them so much.


    Finally my lovely ones: Love never fails. Hatred does not heal. Anger does not heal. Revenge does not heal. Judgment does not heal. Only love heals and love heals all!


    Seek first my kingdom. I am love and the kingdom is the kingdom of Love. Throw away the garbage you have learned and come once again to your first love. Share the Glorious Gospel of Love with all that you meet. Love those who hate you. Be good to those who are evil to you. Keep no record of wrongs just as I keep no record of your mistakes. The great awakening of love will sweep the world. The awakening of the age of true love is knocking at the door. Will you answer?



    These are the words He gave me to share with you today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
Michael


For more information please click on the links below: