Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, September 26, 2016

Help My Unbelief

For an audio version of this message,
please click the link below:



Mark 6

1. He went away from there and came to his hometown, and his disciples followed him. 2. And on the Sabbath he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were astonished, saying, “Where did this man get these things? What is the wisdom given to him? How are such mighty works done by his hands? 3. Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary and brother of James and Joses and Judas and Simon? And are not his sisters here with us?” And they took offense at him. 4. And Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor, except in his hometown and among his relatives and in his own household.” 5. And he could do no mighty work there, except that he laid his hands on a few sick people and healed them. 6. And he marveled because of their unbelief.

Mark 9

14. And when they came to the disciples, they saw a great crowd around them, and scribes arguing with them. 15. And immediately all the crowd, when they saw him, were greatly amazed and ran up to him and greeted him.

16. And he asked them, “What are you arguing about with them?” 17. And someone from the crowd answered him, “Teacher, I brought my son to you, for he has a spirit that makes him mute. 18. And whenever it seizes him, it throws him down, and he foams and grinds his teeth and becomes rigid. So I asked your disciples to cast it out, and they were not able.”

19. And he answered them, “O faithless generation, how long am I to be with you? How long am I to bear with you? Bring him to me.” 20. And they brought the boy to him. And when the spirit saw him, immediately it convulsed the boy, and he fell on the ground and rolled about, foaming at the mouth.

21. And Jesus asked his father, “How long has this been happening to him?” And he said, “From childhood. 22. And it has often cast him into fire and into water, to destroy him. But if you can do anything, have compassion on us and help us.”

23. And Jesus said to him, “‘If you can’! All things are possible for one who believes.” 24. Immediately the father of the child cried out and said, “I believe; help my unbelief!” 25. And when Jesus saw that a crowd came running together, he rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, “You mute and deaf spirit, I command you, come out of him and never enter him again.” 26. And after crying out and convulsing him terribly, it came out, and the boy was like a corpse, so that most of them said, “He is dead.”

27. But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him up, and he arose. 28. And when he had entered the house, his disciples asked him privately, “Why could we not cast it out?” 29. And he said to them, “This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer.

Romans 4

13.For the promise to Abraham and his offspring that he would be heir of the world did not come through the law but through the righteousness of faith. 14.For if it is the adherents of the law who are to be the heirs, faith is null and the promise is void. 15.For the law brings wrath, but where there is no law there is no transgression.

16. That is why it depends on faith, in order that the promise may rest on grace and be guaranteed to all his offspring—not only to the adherent of the law but also to the one who shares the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all,

17.as it is written, “I have made you the father of many nations”—in the presence of the God in whom he believed, who gives life to the dead and calls into existence the things that do not exist.

18. In hope he believed against hope, that he should become the father of many nations, as he had been told, “So shall your offspring be.” 19. He did not weaken in faith when he considered his own body, which was as good as dead (since he was about a hundred years old), or when he considered the barrenness of Sarah’s womb. 20. No unbelief made him waver concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God, 21. fully convinced that God was able to do what he had promised.

22. That is why his faith was “counted to him as righteousness.” 23. But the words “it was counted to him” were not written for his sake alone, 24.but for ours also. It will be counted to us who believe in him who raised from the dead Jesus our Lord, 25. who was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our justification.


Hebrews Chapter 3

7. Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says, “Today, if you hear his voice,

8. do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, on the day of testing in the wilderness, 9. where your fathers put me to the test and saw my works for forty years.

10. Therefore I was provoked with that generation, and said, ‘They always go astray in their heart; they have not known my ways.’ 11. As I swore in my wrath, ‘They shall not enter my rest.’”

12. Take care, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living God. 13. But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called “today,” that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. 14. For we have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original confidence firm to the end.

15As it is said, “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”

16. For who were those who heard and yet rebelled? Was it not all those who left Egypt led by Moses? 17. And with whom was he provoked for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness? 18. And to whom did he swear that they would not enter his rest, but to those who were disobedient? 19. So we see that they were unable to enter because of unbelief.

     Father has given us so many good things and as I was praying today I began to wonder why so many people don’t receive the things of God when they were completely paid for at the cross. As I was thinking on these things my teacher Holy Spirit spoke to me and said to me “they are poisoned with unbelief. “

     I wondered for a moment at that comment and then asked the question: Am I poisoned also? Is this the simple reason why sometimes we all struggle to receive all the things Father promised even though we know He wants us to have these things? We know it is his will and yet we have problems receiving certain things.

     My teacher said: “I am so glad you asked.” Teacher then began to teach me about unbelief. He asked me to share this teaching with you.

He said the following words:

     Unbelief is the negative to faith’s positive. There are two forces at work here, just like light and dark, good and evil, holiness and wickedness. Unbelief is still faith, it’s just perverted faith. Grace uses your faith to save you, even the faith that was given as a free gift to everyone.

     We sent you into the world with enough faith to get anything you need and by using that faith to believe in the finished work of the cross you enter into eternal life. Those who are lost do not enter in because of their unbelief. Faith leads you into grace and blessings. Unbelief leads you into sin and lack.

     Unbelief takes many forms. Some don’t believe that Jesus is the savior of the world so they don’t enter in. Some don’t believe they can be saved because they are too evil. This is perverted faith. Any thought that believes that evil is more powerful than good is unbelief. Any thought that puts God and any negative in the same sentence is unbelief.

     This is why in the scriptures say “Today if you will hear my voice, harden not your hearts.” There are two voices in the earth. One voice telling you that it is finished and you can enter into everlasting goodness by believing in the message and the other voice tells you that you must earn it or you can’t have it.

     The voice that makes you think you can earn it leads you in circles trying to get it your own way instead of submitting to the truth that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and there is no other way than by him.

     My voice brings faith and the other voice brings unbelief. The other voice will tell you that you aren’t good enough or that I would do something for someone else but won’t do it for you because of any number of reasons. You must shut off this other voice and listen only to faith. You must do this each day because your heart gets hardened a little here and little there until faith is driven from it.

     My loved ones, I want you to be full of faith and absent of unbelief. Just as in the scriptures Jesus told the disciples that even mustard seed faith will move mountains but they couldn’t move one demon because of unbelief.

     He told them when he sent then out that they had authority over every sickness, disease and every demon. They let unbelief enter in when they saw the demon throw the boy down like he was dead. This was as far as their belief went. Also you noticed in the scriptures that they were arguing with the scribes. Don’t argue fact. Arguing with people filled with unbelief will fill you with unbelief.

     Did you notice that Jesus cast out the demon as the crowd was running towards him? He didn’t want their unbelief involved. This is why Jesus told you when you pray to enter into your closet and speak to Father in secret. Your Father is full of faith and when you are in secret with him spend some time there and let his faith fill you before your pray for things. Do you see how Jesus went alone to pray so often and he was always full of faith?

     We will not force you to believe. Just as Jesus could do no works in his hometown because of their unbelief. He will not force is way or go where he is not wanted. If you believe that he will, then he will help you, but if you are full of unbelief, then he gives you the right to believe that negative and does not force his will on you, although his will is to bless you. He even marveled that they could see so many wonderful things and still not believe because of where he was from.

     See it this way: Faith opens doors. Unbelief opens doors. Faith opens the doors of light and lets glory flow into your life. Unbelief opens the doors of darkness and lets darkness flow into your life.

    Faith comes by hearing but most of the time unbelief comes by seeing. The disciples had faith to cast out devils as long as they didn’t see the devils throw children down as if they were going to kill them. Peter had faith to walk on water until he saw the waves. This is why it is so natural to close your eyes when you pray. I built that into you so that you would shut out unbelief.

     The good news is that it only takes a mustard seed size faith to destroy all darkness because light is always more powerful than darkness. Good always is more powerful than evil and love always destroys hate.

     Your heart is the storehouse and you store up good and bad. If you have an evil heart of unbelief you bring forth evil things but if you have a heart of faith you bring forth righteousness and life. You can only enter into the promises by faith.

     In the wilderness the ones I brought out of Egypt could have entered into the promised land and lived the good life but their hearts couldn’t believe that I was so good that I would give them this land without their earning it.

     I wanted them to see how good I am that I would give them this just by them believing in me. They refused, even though they saw my works over and over each day when I gave them bread from heaven and water from Christ. They refused to live in my grace and wanted laws to live by. Their hearts were so hard that I had to write commandments on stone because they wouldn’t allow me to write on their hearts.

     Unbelief is more powerful than my children understand. When Eve was tempted she was tempted to “not believe” what I said. The serpent twisted my words and made her doubt what I had said.

     Once again she heard the word in her heart not to eat of that tree, but she “saw” that the tree was lovely and looked good to the eyes. I had given them all the good things in the garden but the serpent convinced her that bad things are good to know also. He told her she couldn’t be wise unless she knew both good and evil. This was the beginning of unbelief. You can be brilliant and not know anything about evil.

     This is also why you were told to become like a little child and you can enter into the Kingdom. It’s simple faith in my goodness that is the key. You don’t have to understand darkness to defeat it. All you have to do is turn on the light.

     I want you to be full of faith and make no room for unbelief. I want you to believe that I am always kind and good and always want what is best for you. I want you to believe that it’s not your works but my goodness that supplies all you need. I want you to believe that Jesus did all that was needed to give you everlasting life and blessings. You don’t have to earn it; all you have to do is trust.

     Don’t forget that Abraham grew strong in faith by giving me glory. He understood that I am able to deliver what I promise regardless of circumstances. His faith was not in his ability to receive but in my ability to deliver.

     My children, put unbelief out of business, don’t let hot and cold live within you. Don’t believe your enemy is stronger than me. That is absurd. Don’t believe that sometimes I’m yes and sometimes I’m no. All my promises are yes and amen and if you don’t receive your promise then unbelief has entered in somewhere.

     Jesus gave you the key. Unbelief comes out by prayer. The more you pray the more you will know me, and the more you know me the more you will believe that I am always good to you. I am always for you and never against you. I have always loved you and always will.

     Don’t believe in a system of rules and regulations. The Pharisees believed in rules and regulations and traditions and they are in hell. Believe in a person. Believe he is love and he is good and he is the way.

     I have come to reveal him to you in all his wonder. I will teach you about him but you must throw out all the lies you have been told about him. Those who failed because of unbelief teach you that he changes when he doesn’t. He always loves you and will give you abundantly above all that you can ask or imagine when you learn to have faith in him and not in religion.

     He poured out his blood because of his great love for you. What more must he do to prove that he is always good to you?

   So my children, throw out all your religion and start over. We so loved the world we gave Jesus to save you. He gave himself as a gift because of that love. Not to satisfy and angry God who must torture someone to appease his wrath, but to satisfy an angry law that demanded your death, and most of all, to satisfy an unquenchable love that demands that we do something to save you because we adore you.

     Please my children have faith in my love and don’t be poisoned by unbelief ever again.



    And this was the end of the words he spoke to me at this moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

     For more information, please click the links below: