Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

What My Heart Sees



For an audio version of this message,
please click the link below:


1.Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are in Ephesus, and are faithful in Christ Jesus:

2. Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,

4. even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love 5. he predestined us for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,

6. to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved. 7. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, 8. which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight 9. making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ 10. as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

11. In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

12. so that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of his glory.

13. In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14. who is the guaranteed of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.

15. For this reason, because I have heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love toward all the saints, 16. I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers,

17. that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, 
18. having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, 

19. and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might 20. that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, 

21. far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 

22. And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church, 23. which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all.


     As I was meditating on these verses Father spoke to me and asked me to share the following words with you.

He said:

     My children, I would not have you to be blind to me. Every parent wants their children to have perfect sight and I am no different. I want you to be able to see into the heavenly realm at all times so that you can know me as I am and you can see your dwelling place.

     You are spirits just as I am a Spirit. You got your life from me and your spirit sees in this world all the time and I want you to be able to see as you are seen. I don’t want you blind to the glory that is prepared for you. I want you to see your inheritance that was provided for you by my son Jesus when he sat at my right hand and sent Holy Spirit to you to reveal these things to you.

     You need the eyes of your heart enlightened to see these things. Most of my children have their eyes darkened by the things of the world and by spending too much time looking into the darkness instead of gazing into my glory. Seeing is normal. Being blind is not normal. I want you to see me and I will teach you how.

     Do you remember that Jesus told his disciples that they wouldn’t see him for a while and then in a little while they would see him again? He wasn’t just talking about physically while he was on the earth after his resurrection. He taught them to see after the resurrection and they could see him at all times. Just as when Stephen was being martyred he looked into heaven and saw Jesus standing at my right hand. He was standing to see if Stephen asked for help, if he did then he was coming to help and if he didn’t ask for help then he was coming to get him to bring him home.

     This is why he said not to worry for he would come receive you unto himself. You will never be alone and when your day arrives to come home you will not come home alone. All of heaven will be waiting to greet you.

     So how do you learn to see? It’s simple, you sanctify your imagination and let me use it for its intended purpose. Your imagination was not given to you for your enemy to use to scare you. He tries to fill it with dark imagination and evil things to terrify you. I want to fill it with light and glory so that you see as well into the heavenly realm as you do in the earthly realm.

     This is why I said you will be transformed by the renewing of your mind. As your mind and thoughts and imaginations are filled with light then all of heaven will be open for you to see. I am not hiding heaven from anyone, it is visible with those with eyes to see and ears to hear. You get to choose whether to fill your mind with my light and learn to see or to keep staring at the dark world until you are blind.

     One way to begin is to take the scriptures and read them and in your mind take time to envision each miracle that my son did. Look at his glorious work and listen to his glorious words until you are filled with his light. Slow down, what good does it do to read your bible in a year if you don’t understand what you read? It’s better to learn to see all the glory in one chapter than to read the entire book and not see and understand one verse.

     Another thing to help you is to stop looking at the darkness. Your enemy floods your senses with it all the time. Every news story is always bad. Think about all the things they have been scaring you with for years, have they come to pass? Stop listening and watching those who spread doom and gloom. My gospel is good news. When you realize that all they can do is send you home then nothing will harm you or make you afraid.

     To live is Christ, to die is gain so why do you let them scare you? Besides, I already told you that the kingdoms of the earth will become the kingdom of my son. The meek will inherit the earth and my son is the meekest of all. Did he not show his meekness while being crucified for the sins of the world? He could have called and all of heaven would have come running to him, but he didn’t.

     The world is not going to end in an atomic fireball caused by man. It is reserved for my purifying fire that will make all things new and that is not for you to be concerned with at this time. I want you to focus on my glory until your eye is single and full of my light. When you can’t look at darkness because you are too lost in staring into my glory then you will be filled with the light of heaven and my glory will flow through each of you.

     So look into my glory and learn to see me my children. I am so excited that you will finally be able to see me face to face as I see you. You will be able to look into the mirror and see me in you and you will no longer be fearful. When you see the lion of Judah inside you then you will laugh at the mouse you call the devil when he comes against you. He can see me in you and soon you will see me in you also.

     This is why I said it’s Christ in you the hope of glory. See me with eyes wide open. See me when you close your eyes, see me in your dreams. Your heart can see me and soon your eyes will also.

     This is the end of the words He spoke to me at this time. I hope you are encouraged by these words and I will leave you today with a song that I wrote one day while meditating on these verses. The song is called What my Heart Sees.

    I hope you enjoy it and thanks for excusing the sound quality of my homemade music.

     Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
Michael

Here is the song called What My Heart Sees



For more information please click on the links below: