Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, September 19, 2016

Where Are You From?

For an audio version of this message,
please click the link below:



Ephesians Chapter One

New Living Translation

3: All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. 

4: Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. 
5: God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure. 

6: So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son. 
7: He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins. 
8: He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding. 

 9: God has now revealed to us his mysterious plan regarding Christ, a plan to fulfill his own good pleasure. 
10: And this is the plan: At the right time he will bring everything together under the authority of Christ everything in heaven and on earth. 
11: Furthermore, because we are united with Christ, we have received an inheritance from God, for he chose us in advance, and he makes everything work out according to his plan.



     One thing I have found through years of walking with Jesus is there is a power in the book of Ephesians that opens our eyes to who we are in Christ. If we read the whole letter to the Ephesians often and every day if possible, then we will live out God’s truth for each of us and the world.

    This letter explains not only our personal calling from God who knew us before the world was created, but it goes on to explain how the church is acting out God’s wisdom so that all heavenly beings can see his grace in action. I will go into more of that in a later post but for today I want to just focus on who you are.

    You may think that you are just an accident and you have no plan or purpose and you are just wading through the muddy waters of life on your way to nowhere. That is not true. This letter tells us that Father wanted children from the beginning and he planned us and perfected us and he has loved us from the beginning.

    As I am writing this His voice spoke to me and he wants to tell you himself what he thinks of you. So here are his words.

    My beloved children. I have known you forever. You were in me before you came to the earth. You have always been in me. You are no accident of life. You didn’t happen because of millions of years of evolution. You were my purpose and my plan all along. I chose you and loved you and made every provision for your salvation.

     I have an eternity of joy set aside for you because of my great love for you. You can’t even imagine what things lie ahead and I can’t reveal all of it to you or you would never get done what you are purposed to do on the earth.

     I didn’t hide heaven from you. I hid it for you. It is here for you to experience now. Heaven is above the physical realm. Yes, it is a spiritual and a physical place full of glory and wonder. I want you to know all about it and to come to know your homeland.

    I don’t want you to wonder any more about who you are and where you are from. You came from here and were sent there. I told you through my beloved Paul in his letter to the Corinthians that you are ambassadors of my son Christ. Ambassadors are sent from one country to another. You came from here and are sent there and will return here. There will come a day when heaven comes to earth and I create a new heaven/earth where all things exist in one space. Until then you must know that you were sent to earth for my purpose and my plan.

     Your spirits are seated with my son in the heavenly realm but your bodies live on the earth. Once your eyes are fully opened you will be able to experience here and there at the same time. You won’t get bogged down in the earthly experience but will live from above and not from below. This is the way Jesus lived. You will know that your supply and your help and all you need comes from above so you won’t get tangled up in trying to supply yourselves and will learn to live in the provision of a loving Father who gave you an inheritance before you were born.

     The reason so many people are telling you of heavenly experiences is not so you can long to come here, but so that you can know that this is your home and you are on a mission from here to there. I want you to know that all that is here is available there. The only thing stopping it is your blindness to this realm.

     Your enemy has blinded your minds from knowing the truth. He wants you to think that you are a little old nothing on a speck of dust called earth in a limitless space and you are insignificant. He wants you to think that you don’t matter to anyone or anything and you only have a few short years to live on the earth so you better be greedy and get all you can and live all you can while you are alive.

     That is such a lie. You are an eternal being. You were and are my plan from the beginning. You are my purpose and you are important. Do you think I would waste the blood of my son on a little speck of nothing in the middle of nowhere? Have you not heard the scripture that says “what is man that you are mindful of him?” This verse doesn’t belittle mankind. It elevates mankind to being so important that I have my mind on you constantly.

    Man didn’t just show up on earth. I created a body and breathed man into that body from my breath. I didn’t bring to life a dead body. I breathed a life form from myself into that body. I transferred a life from within me into a body.

     It’s the same when you are born again. Holy Spirit breathes in you and you become fully alive again. My presence fills you and the life of heaven is expressing itself through you again.

     I am telling you all these things my beloved because I want you to know who you are and how important you are to me. I need you to awaken to the truth about yourselves and the truth about where you came from.

     No more believing the lies that keep you bound to the earth and keep you trapped in a life that you hate. This is why you hate it because deep down inside you know there is more to life than what you are living. Your spirit knows the life of heaven and all that is needed is to repair the connection between your spirit and your mind.

     My children you are my plan and my purpose and you are valuable to me and to heaven. I told you through in scripture that by the church is my manifold wisdom made known to the powers in heavenly places. I need you go grow into who you truly are not just for your sake but for mine. I need my sons and daughters to awaken and show my glory in the earth. I told you that the earth is full of my glory and you are my glory.

     So please my children. See how precious you are to me and how much you are loved. Shake off the lies of the enemy and be my beloved. 


     This was the end of the words He spoke to me a few moments ago. I hope you are encouraged by these words.

Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

For more information please click the links below: