Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Sunday, September 11, 2016

What is My Name?


For an audio version of this message,
please click the link below:



Isaiah Chapter 9

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counselor, 
Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, 
Prince of Peace.


Matthew 20 NLT

1. “For the Kingdom of Heaven is like the landowner who went out early one morning to hire workers for his vineyard. 2. He agreed to pay the normal daily wage and sent them out to work.

2. “At nine o’clock in the morning he was passing through the marketplace and saw some people standing around doing nothing. 4. So he hired them, telling them he would pay them whatever was right at the end of the day. 5. So they went to work in the vineyard. At noon and again at three o’clock he did the same thing.

6. “At five o’clock that afternoon he was in town again and saw some more people standing around. He asked them, ‘Why haven’t you been working today?’

7. “They replied, ‘Because no one hired us.’

“The landowner told them, ‘Then go out and join the others in my vineyard.’

8. “That evening he told the foreman to call the workers in and pay them, beginning with the last workers first. 9. When those hired at five o’clock were paid, each received a full day’s wage. 10. When those hired first came to get their pay, they assumed they would receive more. But they, too, were paid a day’s wage. 11. When they received their pay, they protested to the owner, 12. ‘Those people worked only one hour, and yet you’ve paid them just as much as you paid us who worked all day in the scorching heat.’

13. “He answered one of them, ‘Friend, I haven’t been unfair! Didn’t you agree to work all day for the usual wage? 14. Take your money and go. I wanted to pay this last worker the same as you. 15. Is it against the law for me to do what I want with my money? Should you be jealous because I am kind to others?’ 16. “So those who are last now will be first then, and those who are first will be last.”

     As I was meditating on these verses today Jesus spoke to me and asked me to share these words with you.

He said:

     My little children, why do you worry. Did you not receive the message of this parable? Did you not see how that the workers in this parable didn’t seek work? I came and sought them and put them into my vineyard. I do this because I am kind and concerned and I don’t want you just standing around worrying about your provision. There is work for each person in my kingdom and my wages are fair and honest. You don’t have to worry about your provision for I will seek you out to provide for you. And what is your work? I told you in John chapter six when I said, “This is the work of God, to believe in the One Whom He sent.”

     Could it be that easy that just believing in me is the work you have to do that gets you paid your daily wage? Of course it is.
This is the way the kingdom works. As you seek the kingdom then the kingdom seeks you. You don’t have to look at the world or your abilities or your education to provide for you. If you just look for the master of the vineyard it will be given to you what to do. I will provide for you if you just look to me and stop worrying.

     Go and consider the birds of the air. They get their provision and as they go about singing they don’t realize that they are doing my work. They are taking care of insects in my garden. They are scattering seeds to grow new plants, and pollinating plants and even taking fish eggs from one body of water to another. They think they are just eating and singing but they are providing a great service to the earth.

     Now think about the people in the parable. Some of them who waited all day found their provision at the end of the day and received the same pay as everyone else. All day long they wondered if there would be enough for tomorrow and to their surprise they were rewarded with a whole day’s pay for an hour’s work.

     I will provide for you no matter what time you come to me. Also if you will see this as a prophetic parable you will see a mystery. Do you see that as the day winds down to the end of this age all my workers will be in my vineyard? No one will be left out. Everyone will find their calling.

     I am your provider and I am your answer. You don’t have to dream up schemes and worry if you have enough faith to get your answer. Your answer is looking for you. You answer has a name and my name is Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. In my name is all you need in this age or in all ages.

     If you need wisdom, I am your Wonderful Counselor. I give the best counsel because I know your every need and your future and will provide you with the wisdom you need to prosper. There is no problem too hard for me or any circumstance that I don’t know the way out of. If you will call on me I will counsel you and put your heart and mind in order so that you can prosper in all you do. I will speak to you secret things and give you hidden wisdom that your adversaries are not entitled to. I will give you wisdom generously and will not hold back any good thing from you.

     If you were born with nothing in the natural world, and have no inheritance to begin with, then I am your Everlasting Father so you have an everlasting inheritance. You have all the riches of heaven and earth at your call because it all belongs to you. I put man in charge of all the works of my hands.

     The meek shall inherit the earth so if you need land you just become meek and receive your inheritance. You are not orphans, you are born of my Spirit and are my beloved children. I am a loving Father who adores my children and I can’t wait until you receive me as your answer so that I can flood your life with my blessings.

     If you need a miracle or need something easy like creating the heavens and the earth and putting the sun, moon and stars in their correct places and building mountains and rivers and oceans and other things, then I am your answer. These things are as simple to me as speaking them into existence.

     I am your Mighty God. I am your might and your champion. You have my Spirit inside you and all the power that created all things resides in you. Most of my children are looking for me everywhere except for where I am. I am in your heart. I am not a million miles away. I am with you always.

     If you are afraid and have been poisoned by the lies the world tells about how awful things are and how the world is about to explode any moment, then you need to call me Prince of Peace. I will be your prince. I will uphold you and will teach you to live in my peace and abide in my safety. My love is your safety.

     As my beloved Paul told you in his letter to the church at Rome:

For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

     Once you realize that my love is your safety and whether you live or die, you are secure in me then you will no longer be afraid of death and your hearts will be filled with my peace. I am taking you to a place where you will never be afraid again. You will be at peace whether you are safe in your bed or standing on a battlefield. You will be just as secure in either place. So don’t be afraid for I am your peace and I am always with you.

     My beloved children. Please don’t be afraid. I will keep you safe in my love and I will provide all you need as you become like a little child and just trust me. There is no need to worry or be fearful of anything. I am all you need. Don’t look to others, or to money and riches or to governments, look to me. Call me by my name. I call you by yours: My beloved children.



     This was the end of the words He spoke to me a few moments ago. I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

   For more information please click the links below: