Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Instructions From Father Part One




     I was praying and asking the Lord to increase the power to heal the sick and hurting and He started talking to me and said these words.



     My son as you spend more time with me in the secret place you will begin to see a vision of who you truly are. You are like a man waking from a long sleep. It will take a few days to shake off the sleepiness. You will be fully awake soon. You must understand like the centurion who understood that Jesus was a man with and under authority that you are a man with authority and under authority. When you have faith that I sent you it will come with power. You must settle this once and for all in your heart.

     You are called and filled with my Spirit for a reason. The same reason Jesus was anointed is why you are anointed. I know your hunger to help those in need. That has grown out of our time together in the secret place. You know you weren't  always like this. You were centered on your life and your needs and your career. This longing to help those in need has come out of the times we have been alone together in the secret place. This has been born of our fellowship together. I have been changing you and you have been unaware. You have become single minded in the process.

     Think of our times together like a battery charger. The more you spend in the presence of my power the more you absorb my power and can release it later in the earth. Power comes from my presence and there’s no other way to get it. When we are alone you become impregnated with my heart and love for others. Your great desire to help them drives you back into our meeting place for power to help. You are very close my son to walking in the miracle working power of the next age to come.

     That’s why Jesus said to go into the secret place to pray. Kingdom power is released in the presence of the King. The more time you spend away with me the sooner you can walk in this power. Your purpose and calling is revealed and you are empowered to complete it all by spending time in my presence. You read in scripture the works the disciples did when I sent them out but you don’t read much about the time they sat at Jesus’ feet every night. Presence brings power. There have been times when my Spirit has interrupted meetings where you were and you saw my gifts and my grace. You can have this all the time when you learn to stay full of me. I am with you always but coming alone with me gives me time to release wonders through you. Jesus said "the Father in me does the work." I was in him but he still came away alone to pray to me.

     When praying for the sick don’t feed on the need. Feed on the power of my grace and the need will be fulfilled. Jesus did what he saw me doing. His concentration was on me and the circumstances around Him were changed. Looking at Jesus will make you able to walk on water. Looking at the water will keep you in a place where you always need rescuing. It’s all backwards from what the world tells you. You don’t have to fight the darkness: Looking at the light drives out the darkness. Looking at my love drives out the hate. Looking at my wealth drives out the poverty. Looking at my health drives out the sickness.

     Keep your eye single. Only look to me. A light shines because it’s a light. It doesn't go in search of darkness to shine into. It shines because it’s connected to the power. Keep your eyes on me and watch what I’m doing. You are transformed from image to image from glory to glory. That’s why the enemy wants you to look at darkness. You become what you stare at. Your eyes are the windows into your soul. If you want a soul full of darkness then focus on darkness. If you want a soul full of light then focus on me. It’s just that easy. You will become rich as you look at my wealth. You will become well as you look at my health. You will become powerful by focusing on my power.

     There is another reason Jesus said to pray that prayer in the secret place. You are shielded from seeing anything but kingdom power when you are there. You are separated from the outside world. As you spend more time in this place then you will be able to be in a crowd and still be in the secret place too. That’s why Jesus would gaze into heaven before miracles. He would look into the realm of plenty and pour it out into the word of famine.

     Always look to me before you pray for anyone. That’s why most prayers fail is because people focus on the problem. You should have your focus on me while addressing the problem with the words I give you to speak. Only life can drive out death. Death is the absence of life. Sickness is the absence of health. Night is the absence of day.

     You are the portal. You have the ability to live in both worlds at the same time. You can focus your spirit on me and be full of power and light and can pour it into the dark world with your words and actions. Think of healing as the same way you prophesy. It’s the same thing. Look into my Spirit and pull out whatever you need and speak it forth. My words are full of spirit and life. Ask me what to speak.

     Think of yourself as an extension cord. Plug into my power and let others plug into you. Remember my kingdom dwells within you. Your spirit is the portal to heaven. My spirit connects all believers together like a network. That’s why there is sometimes more power in a corporate environment. Learn to get everyone to focus on the power and not the problem and watch what happens in the meetings. There is power in one mind and one accord. 


     Until you can completely understand my power just think of it as spiritual electricity. Your Spirit is plugged into me and is always hot. Your soul is the connector to plug the world into the power. Meditate on this and we’ll discuss it more later. 
I love you son.


I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time.
Grow Rich in His Grace.
I love you all,
michael

For more information please visit our website at:

michaelottministries.org

No comments: