Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, August 26, 2013

Wedding Bells: A message to the bride.

     As I was praying today I was listening for the voice of my Father who always speaks to me when I pray. I ask questions and worship and as he begins to speak I write down his instructions. Today was different because as I was worshiping the voice of Jesus my savior  came to me loud and clear. Here are the words he spoke to me:

     It is time for my bride to make herself ready and I need your help. I want you to start telling her how lovely she is in my eyes. Change her with kindness and love. Explain to her clearly what she is worth to me.

     False shepherds have told her she was dirty and sinful and ugly. They have told her she was ugly because of sin and is not appealing to me. This is far from how I feel about her. These are lies. All lies. She is washed in my blood and holy unto me.

     Have I not shown these things to you in your life? Do you not see the beauty in the one you love? Don’t you see how lovely she is  and how amazing she makes you feel when she laughs? How her smile lights up your day and you feel more full of life when she is around. See how she makes you feel when she tells you that you are handsome and desirable? That is how my church feels to me. 

     She needs to know that I desire her. No woman wants to marry a man who finds her unattractive. My bride has hid herself from me because false shepherds have made her feel useless and ugly. I need you to change this my son. Go from place to place and tell those who are born again and washed in my blood that they are beautiful in my eyes. Tell them how much  love them and desire them. Tell them how I long to dance with them and to laugh with them. Make them feel my heart and know that my love covers all their flaws. I love my people and I want them to know it. 

     As my bride discovers my true feelings for her she will remove any undesirable thing out of her life because she doesn't want any hindrance to our love. It’s time to show my bride her beauty and take away all feelings of reproach. At my cross both blood and water mixed together flowed from my side. Blood for her purchase and water for her cleansing. She is gorgeous in my eyes and my heart beats with anticipation of the great wedding day.

     I have heard about enough of those who insult her but I  will give them space to repent because of their ignorance.  No man takes kindly to his beloved being dishonored and insulted and it is time for these things to change. 

     So go into the world and tell her that her groom has sought her and found her and given his life to purchase her.  Tell her how lovely she is in my eyes. Tell her how I long to live with her for eternity. Tell her to look at me so I can lose myself in her lovely eyes. Tell her to sing to me so that I may enjoy her sweet voice.

   Tell her I am hidden in the secret place and her worship will bring her to me.  Tell her that I visit her in the night and sing songs of love over her. Tell her that my love for her endures forever and my heart for her will never change.

     Tell her I come soon but no one knows exactly when because the time of the wedding is determined by the bride and not the groom. When she feels in her heart that she is ready the wedding will begin. Until then I wait and watch and listen. Tell her to hurry my friend. Tell her I am longing for her. The groom is at the altar. How long until my bride meets me there?