Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, March 20, 2017

Where is Your Anchor?

For an audio version of this message 
please click the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com


Hebrews Chapter Six

10.  For God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for him and how you have shown your love to him by caring for other believers, as you still do. 

11. Our great desire is that you will keep on loving others as long as life lasts, in order to make certain that what you hope for will come true. 

12. Then you will not become spiritually dull and indifferent. Instead, you will follow the example of those who are going to inherit God’s promises because of their faith and endurance.

13. For example, there was God’s promise to Abraham. Since there was no one greater to swear by, God took an oath in his own name, saying:

14. “I will certainly bless you, and I will multiply your descendants beyond number.”

15. Then Abraham waited patiently, and he received what God had promised.

16. Now when people take an oath, they call on someone greater than themselves to hold them to it. And without any question that oath is binding. 

17. God also bound himself with an oath, so that those who received the promise could be perfectly sure that he would never change his mind. 

18. So God has given both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us. 

19. This hope is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls. It leads us through the curtain into God’s inner sanctuary. 

20. Jesus has already gone in there for us. He has become our eternal High Priest in the order of Melchizedek.



     While praying today Jesus spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:

     My children. Where is your hope anchored? Is it anchored in your situation or your abilities, or is it anchored beyond the veil in heaven with me? 

     This is why so many of my children lose hope. It is because they anchor their hope in the wrong place. Many anchor their hope in a better job or promotion or in their ability to survive in hard times.. Many anchor their hope in other people and believe they can succeed if they have the correct people in place. All this leads to disappointment.

     You should anchor your hope in me and my unchangeable character. I cannot lie. It is not possible for me to do so. My hopes and dreams for you are not changing. I plan for you to have a great life on earth and an even better eternity. 

     I didn't promise you that you would never have problems. I actually told you quite the opposite. I promised that in this life you would have tribulations. I also said in the midst of your troubles you can have great cheer. You can laugh your way through your problems if your hope is anchored in the right place.

     I will do everything I promised you that I would do. Here in lies the problem. So many people try to take other peoples' promises and make them their own. There are common promises of salvation, healing, deliverance and blessing that are common to all my children, but each of you has a different call and different promises according to my plan. The reason I call them precious promises is because they are for you only. You must come to me and ask me what I want to do for you and I will give you a promise for you and I will keep my word.

    You can't live on other peoples' promises and you can't live on their hope. You must anchor your hope deep inside me so that you know I will never fail you. So many of my people see one person succeed so they try to follow the plan I gave to that individual. Then they set out to build their lives on someone else's promise and someone elses' hope. Then they fail miserably and wonder why I didn't come through for them.

     You must anchor your hope in me and the promises I make to you. This is why I told you that whatsoever you desire “when you pray” will be given you. The key is to pray first and wait on my desires to fill your heart. Then you can put your hope in me and know that I will grant that desire because it was birthed in me, and was given to you in a moment of intimacy known as prayer. 

     Prayer is not asking. Prayer is drawing your heart near to me and becoming intimate with me. While in this intimacy we share secret desires. You tell me what you want and I tell you what I want. This type of prayer brings hope because it's not just a list of things you want, it's a list of things born from our love.

     Those of you who are married, look at it this way. When you get home from work do you want your spouse to spend time loving you, and giving you attention, or do you just want them to hand you a list of chores they need done? What if they told you that if you get all their list of wishes completed then maybe we can have some intimate time later? 

     Is this not the way my bride treats me? They rush into prayer with a list of things they want me to do, and then they leave me the list and they are gone. Their attention is back on the things of the world and not on me. What I wanted from them was intimacy. I wanted to whisper to then how I longed to give them much greater things than the things on their list; but they didn't stay around long enough for these desires to be birthed. This is why so many of your wishes aren't granted.

     My sweet beloved ones. I want your hearts and I will fill them with hope. With the hope that is built on a trusted relationship and on truth. Not built on things that change or circumstances. Not hope built on promises to someone else. Come to me and get your promises from me to you. Come to me and let me restore your hope and let's take your hope and anchor it deep inside me and my truth.

     Then,  when your hope is tested, you can say that your hope is not in situations or circumstances, your hope is in the one who cannot lie, and the one who promised you and will not let you down. Then when storms come against your promise you can stand strong with your hope anchored in me. Just as Abraham, who didn't consider his circumstances of an old body, and a wife beyond child bearing years. His hope was in me because he knew that I was able to do what I promised him, or I wouldn't have promised him.

     Trust me my loved ones. Those of you who have been given promises by me hold on to them. No matter what it looks like. I never fail. If you were in prayer with me and I told you that I would do something then I will do it. It is my delight to do so and to keep my word. I keep my promises throughout all generations.

     I am your high priest. I entered the holy place with my own blood. All your answers and promises are not based on your performance but they are based on me and my blood. 

     I entered into the holy place once for all,  and I sat down because all that was ever needed for your salvation was complete. My blood was enough sacrifice for all people for all time. Another sacrifice will never be needed again. Your promises are based on that sacrifice and are not determined by your ability or the works of your hands. I came beyond the veil of heaven and I stand here waiting for you to give me your anchor of hope and let me secure it for you.

     Will you come to me my beloved. Will you give me your hope so that I can secure it. No more hopelessness. No more wondering if my promise to you is true. I am your living hope. Put your trust in me.



     And this was the end of the words he spoke to me a few moments ago 
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

   For more information please click the links below: