Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Where Are Your Roots?

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:



     As I was praying today Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said.



     My loved ones, I know many of you are struggling and wondering why it is taking so long for the dreams to come to pass and for your prayers to be answered. You have been fighting and wrestling with impatience and with worry and strife. I am here to remind you of the first call you heard. That call was me speaking through my son saying “ come unto me you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens and I will give you rest.”

     It's time to take a deep breath and rest in the finished work of my son. He accomplished all things for you and as you. He bore your problems, your sickness, your discomfort and all your worries on his cross. He became poor so that you could be rich. You don't need to struggle with all these things, you just need to surrender them to me.

     My lovely ones, I spoke to you about being at rest and told you that those who truly believe enter into that rest. No more fighting to make your way. No more struggling to grow into something that you already are. All you need to know is Christ in you and you in Christ. We are all one. You are in him and he is in me and I am in you. So why do you worry? Why not put aside all your cares and worship instead of worry.

     Resting in me is the highest form or worship. That is why I said if you believe you enter into rest. If you can't leave it with me and leave it alone that you are not at rest. If you truly trust me you will give me your cares and let them go.

     I am your promised land. I am your heaven just as you are mine. I dwell in you because you are my heaven. You are where I want to be. You are seated with me in heavenly place in Christ and we are seated in you in heavenly places in you.

     The kingdom is inside you. I know from a physical standpoint this seems hard to hear. There is a vastness within you that you are not aware of. Think of it this way: How many thoughts can you put in your mind and yet your mind is never full? Even your natural mind contains more information than you could ever imagine. So what about my mind in you? How much of me does it contain?

     In the spirit realm all things are possible. Do you remember that I once lived in a box called the ark of the covenant? What, I was in a box? Yes, I was and I am in you. All things exist in me and I exist in all things. There is no space where I am absent and I fill all things. So why do you worry? I am not a big God in heaven and a little God in you. All the fullness that makes me who I am is in Christ and he is in you. You have all the power and might and all the creative power that built and runs the universe inside you already.

     Now here is the problem. Christ entered into rest when his work was done. If you want to dwell in me you dwell in my rest. I have already given you all things that pertain to life and Godliness so you already possess all things. They are inside your spirit and will flow out of you as you worship.

     The flow of my Spirit does not come through struggle and might. I told you not by might and not by power but by my Spirit. You don't have to produce things, you just have to rest in me and let all these things flow into your life by my Spirit.

    Does this mean you become lazy and do nothing? Of course not. When you love what you do it is no longer work but pleasure. Many of you have hobbies that are much more physically demanding than your jobs, yet you don't consider it work, but fun.

     Working is hard. Bearing fruit is natural. You never hear a tree straining and struggling trying to get fruit to appear on the branches. The tree just rests with it's roots down deep so it can get a good drink and it soaks up all it needs for fruit to appear.

     Do you remember that the scripture says in Jeremiah that if you trust in the Lord you will be like a tree planted by the water, and would bear much fruit? This is how simple life is supposed to be. This is why when Jesus prayed for the blind man he said he saw men as trees that were walking. It wasn't that he didn't get healed right the first time. It's just his spiritual eyes opened before his natural eyes did. He may have been blind but he had ears to hear and he had heard that truth.

     This what men are supposed to be. You should soak up my truth and my love and bear fruit so that as you walk through this world people can eat of your fruit and taste me. The seed that produces the tree is in the fruit, so as they eat of the fruit they ingest the seed that becomes the tree in them and then they bear fruit also.

     You don't have to struggle and strain to get through life. You just need to rest in me and as instructed through my beloved Paul. You should sink your roots down deep into my love until you are rooted and grounded in my love for you and bear much fruit. Once your roots are in the right place you will understand the mysteries of my kingdom and be able to see all things.

     So many have their roots in religion or false doctrine and not in my love. So they don't bear love fruit, instead they bear false fruit. It looks like fruit and sometimes smells like fruit but it is sour and not sweetened by my love. Others have one root in love and one in the world, so you never know from one season to the next what will be on their tree.

     So my loved ones. What I want you to do is to give me all your cares are worries and stop struggling. Enter into my rest and sink your roots down deep into my love and take a good drink. Keep drinking until you are full of my love and everything in your lives will change. Because you have put your roots in my love when the wind blows it will not break you. You will just sway with the breeze in a dance of worship. When other trees around you suffer from drought and their leaves wither and their fruit fails, you will still be green and fruitful.

     Please my loved ones, give me all your problems and trust me with them. Enter into my rest and trust me with your children and your health and your money. I will never leave you. I love living in you. I would never think of dwelling any other place. I am your heaven and you are my heaven. So let's dwell in love and dwell in rest. No more fear. No more worry. Just keep soaking your roots in my love and bearing sweet fruit.

     I love you my children. Please love each other with the love I have for you and take just a moment and ask yourselves the following two questions:

Am I at rest?

Where are my roots?




     This is the end of the words he spoke to me a little while ago.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

     For more information please click on the links below: