Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, October 16, 2017

Return to Peace


     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:




John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.


First Corinthians 1
Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and our brother Sosthenes, To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be his holy people, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ their Lord and ours:
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.


Colossians 3:15
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful.




     As I was praying today I heard my savior's voice. He spoke to me these words and asked me to share them with you. He said:




     Little children, don't look at the world and expect to find your peace. I give you peace as a gift for I am the Prince of Peace. I am the Prince who brings peace. You will find true peace only in me. I am not afraid and neither should you be.

    I know you live in days when all you see is doom and gloom and you see fires and storms and you hear many false prophets telling you that these are signs of the end and of my wrath. My little children, I am not angry with you. Nor am I angry with sinners. I poured out my blood to save them. I reconciled them unto my Father.

     Those of you with children will understand that you may be angry with your children for a moment but you can't stay that way long. Your love for them overrules you anger toward them. And why do you get angry even for a moment? Is it not because you love them so much that you want better for them than what they are experiencing? Righteous anger is an outpouring of love because you want what is best for your children. I am not angry at you. In my jealousy for you I want only what is best for you. Your destruction is not my best. Your salvation and deliverance is much better. I seek only your salvation and what is best for you.

     If you had children and someone led them astray and told them lies and they became confused and went the wrong way would you be angry with them? Or would you instead have mercy on them and lead them back to the truth. Do you get angry at the deaf when they can't hear or the blind when they can't see? If you find a lost child wandering the streets do you beat them for running away or do you try to restore them to their family?

     Religion tells you that the world is full of sinners and I am angry with them and can't wait to destroy them. That is not the way I see things. When I was nailed to that cross did I curse the ones who nailed me to it or did I pray for them? If I can show mercy and compassion on the ones who nailed me to the tree then can't you show mercy on those who offend you? All were lost when I was nailed to that cross and yet I still gave my life there. Is my blood enough to save the world or isn't it? 

     I am the great shepherd who loves the sheep, even the ones who are astray. I seek to save that which is lost for all are mine? You were once lost. Were you not mine even when you were lost? You were lost and got stolen and I had to pay with my blood to buy you back from sin. You were a little lost lamb but you were my little lamb and I came to save you.

     Remember how I told you that I will leave the ninety nine in safety and search for the one that is lost, and will come again rejoicing when I have recovered my lost lambs? Those of you with children if you had five children at home safe and one child lost in the woods would you not go after them and find them to bring them home? Do you love your children more than I love mine?

     I tell you these things to bring you peace. Many of you have loved ones that are gone astray and loved ones in danger. I love them more than you love them and I am doing all I can do to bring them home safely. My Father loves the world so much that he sent me to seek those who are lost. I love each of you also and came willingly and gladly, to seek for you and find each of you. Holy Spirit loves you and came to dwell in you so you could never be lost again.

     I want you to look at the world differently so that you will have my peace. I don't want you to see what the world is trying to show you. They will pass up ten happy stories to report to you one evil one. The news you see and hear tries to make you afraid and cause you to lose your peace so that they can lead you astray also. 

     You will do things in fear that you would never do if you were in faith and resting in my peace. Think of the spies that Moses sent into the promised land. Joshua and Caleb saw the giants and the obstacles but understood they were no match for me. Because most of Israel was afraid they didn't enter the promised land at that time. 

     It's the same today. Usually ten out of twelve of my children will look at a situation and ten will see it as negative and fearful, and two will see it as an opportunity to bring me glory.
 
     You are in me. I am your promised land. Don't look at the giants of hate, poverty and anger that are in the world. Look into my eyes and stay in my peace. Do you really think there is anything in the world more powerful than I am?

     I am your peace. I am your safety. I told you that no one could pluck you out of my hand. You dwell in me and I dwell in you so you are always safe in me. The fear of death causes people to live in torment. My perfect loves casts out all that fear. If you are afraid you just need to focus on my love until your fear leaves. 

     You don't have to fear death. When you trusted in me you passed from death to life. You are already living in your eternity. You are living in two places at once. You are on earth in your body and you are already home with me seated in the heavenly realm far above all the chaos that you see on the earth. I am in heaven and I am in you. You will never be alone again. Not ever!

     The only thing the evil in the world can do is send you home. So why are you afraid my little ones? I have been given all authority in heaven and earth so those who think they are ruling the world are deceived. Pharaoh once thought he was in charge. Nebuchadnezzar thought he was in charge. Those who nailed me to the cross thought they were in charge. They just didn't understand the power of love.

     All authority that exists was made by me and for me. All these things will work out according to my plan so why should you fear? Did the powers in charge when I walked the earth stop my plan or did they execute my plan? They carried our what was previously ordained for them to do. In trying to destroy me they helped me save the world. So why are you afraid?

     Be at peace my loved ones, I know there are many evil things going on today, but there is also great wonder among you. Many are coming into the kingdom. Miracles are happening around you and you don't see them. If someone from the past stepped into the shower that you did this morning they would think it was a miracle. If they got on a plane or in a car they would rejoice at the things you take for granted. Do you know how many miles I walked in sandals? Look at the shoes on your feet. Are they not a gift from me? All good things come from heaven and so many of the things you take for granted or accept as man's inventions were gifts from me to you. So be glad and rejoice that you are so favored.

     Now I want to talk to you about the recent catastrophes. I am not the cause of the floods or the fires or earthquakes that devastated lives. Those of you who lost homes or loved ones or possessions need to know that I did not send this calamity to you. I am your deliverer, not your destroyer.

     I stop storms, I don't send them. What do I have to gain by such a thing? I told you in scripture that it's my goodness that leads men to repentance. Are these things good? When the storm arose on the sea and my disciples were afraid, did I tell them to accept the storm? Or did I stop the storm and ask them where was their faith? I was tired. It would have been nice if they had stopped it and let me sleep. Your enemy tries to deceive you and make you think these things come from me. That way you will continue to do nothing about it.

     I told you in my scripture that out of man's evil hearts these things are brought forth. I told you that there would be earthquakes and disasters but I didn't say I caused them. I saw these things and warned you. If you tell your children to take an umbrella because it's going to rain does that mean you made it rain or that you just saw it coming?

     If you really want to know where some of these things come from then look at your false prophets. The words of mankind are powerful and those who stand in your pulpits and sell you books about my wrath, speak of disaster after disaster. Your enemy takes their words and uses the power in them to bring things to pass. Yet you keep believing their words and adding power to them with your faith and bring about your own destruction. You help them destroy the earth by buying their books and sermons.

     Man's words are powerful. Man is in charge of the earth so you should choose carefully the words you speak to the earth. The good things in the earth that bring forth fruit should be blessed and the evil things that bring forth destruction should be cursed. There is no more curse on the earth. I took that crown of thorns and put it on my head. The blood that flowed from around those thorns cleansed the earth of it's curse and it is blessed again. It should bear fruit unto you and not thorns and thistles.

     Sadly these false prophets who speak destruction and doom are the ones who will stand before me and think they were prophesying in my name when they spoke destruction upon my children. They will tell me of all the curses and judgment they spoke against the children who were gone astray. I will have to tell then they we didn't know each other, and these were not my words. I wanted salvation and mercy and not destruction. If you truly “know” me you will know that I love mankind and my creation and I am saving both.

     All new testament prophesying is to edify and exhort. Yes, there are warnings, but they are for protection and not for destruction. If I warn you of a coning storm it is so you can prevent it or be protected from it. Stop believing the lies. I have come to save the world, not to destroy it.

     Do you really not know that if I didn't love the world it would be destroyed already? I want all to come to me and not perish. Even under the old covenant, repentance would have stopped all judgment. If Abraham had just kept on asking me about Sodom it would still be standing. If he had only said. “Please don't destroy Sodom for Lot is there?” I would have accepted that. Had the people repented then Noah's ark would have been a barn and not a boat. Had Pharaoh not sent his army after Israel there would have still been a place for him. It is my will that all repent and find salvation.

     My loved ones, I tell you these things so that you will have peace. Until you settle it in your heart that I am the savior of the world and not the destroyer then you will never have peace. Once you understand that I have come to save and not destroy, then you will work with me and not against me. You will have my heart for the lost and seek their salvation and not their doom. You will see storms and fires as works of the enemy and you will fight them will all your might and all your faith.

     Finally my loved ones, let my peace settle into your hearts. I am with you and will never leave you or forsake you. No matter what fire, or storm or disaster you are in right now, you are not there alone. Yes, your boat may be sinking, but I am with you and I can walk on water, so why are you afraid?

     I can still the wind and stop the storm. I can send rain and put out the fires so ask me to do so. Command the rains to come and the fires to cease. Command the destructive storms to stop and the wind to be still. I did what I saw my Father doing, so you do what you saw me doing.

     Have compassion on those who have suffered loss and pray for them and help them. Be merciful to each other. See each person as I see them. They are not evil, wicked sinners. They are lost sheep who are astray and think that I am hunting them to kill them and not to save them. 

     Do you remember the story of the prodigal son? I didn't run down that road to punish him, but ran to him to kiss and restore him. Did he squander all I gave him? Yes, he did. Did he commit sin against me? Yes, he did. Was I angry with him? Not even for a moment. What do material things matter compared to the life of a child? Money and possessions are just stuff. People are true treasure.

     Don't you see the cross? Don't you see my blood? Don't you understand I did this because I am eternally in love with each of you? If I loved you so much that I would die for you then don't you know that I want you to live in peace? Put aside your worry and rest in my peace. Don't forget little children to love each other as I have loved you.




     This is the end of the words He spoke to me a few moments ago. I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time.
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


     For more information please click on the links below: