Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Lose Your Mind, Find Your Heart


     An audio version of this message will be available at the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com


     As I was praying today Father spoke these words to me and asked me to write them down and share them with you.
He said:

     My children, you know me by heart. It's when your head tries to explain me that you get into doubt and trouble. You have been taught to be a learner and not a believer. You heart has a knowing device inside. You know me in that part of you. Your mind filters me by what the current situation is but your heart only knows me by love and trust.

     The problem my children face today is that they are in their minds and out of their hearts. You seek knowledge and wisdom but wisdom is not a mind thing, it's a heart thing. You haven't settled it in your heart that you are loved and that is the basis of our relationship. My love must be the rock that you build your life on. 

     You always look at situations and then try to see how they fit into my love for you. You think my love changes according to what you do. This is not the case.  Part of the problem is that you still judge yourselves by the law of Moses and not by the law of the Spirit of life. So you expect calamity and judgment because your mind thinks you deserve it. Your minds see weakness and failure while your true innermost heart sees the perfect work of the cross and the blood of my son. Your hearts are on the inside looking out and your minds always seem to be on the outside looking in.

     Many of you wonder how you could be so loved if you are in hardship? Think of your own friends and even some of you can look at your children. Are there those you love who are in trouble and you wish they weren't? You don't control their world so you can't help them. You love them but you can't force your will upon them. They have forgotten who they are and drift off into circumstances that are outside their true character. Only realizing the truth of who they really are will change them.

     My church is inside out. My living water flows from your innermost being. Not from your mind. Knowledge brought death into this world. It still does. Anyone who tries to find me with the mind and not the heart is looking in the wrong place. Everlasting salvation is knowing me and the One whom I sent. It's not in knowing facts and dates and scriptures. It's in childlike trust in the Father whose lap you sit in. The mind is not renewed from the outside, but it is renewed from being taught by your heart. Trust me, know me, fellowship with me in your hearts and let your hearts train your mind to trust also.

     There is a place of abiding in me that your whole life is locked away in me and not in the world. You must choose to abide in me. I wont force you to do so. You can keep abiding in fear and doubt and unbelief or you can rest in my love and abide in my protection. When you consider things in your mind and not your heart then you get out of abiding, and you wander back into the wilderness of doubt.

     It's time to come into the life of being in the secret place and knowing that I love you. I live in your heart, so where will you abide with me? You are perfect in me. You are complete in my Son. You didn't get there by rules and regulations and keeping the law. You didn't get there through knowledge. You got their when the faith I put in you woke you up to the truth. The truth is that my son baptized you into his death and I raised you into his life. This was my doing and not your own. Your mind tells you that you must do something or earn something to be accepted, but faith in my Son was all it took to please me.

     It's time to focus on light and get your minds off the darkness. Darkness is not removed by studying it. You can only destroy darkness with light. Studying the problem will not make you the answer. When my son walked the earth he kept his eyes on me and destroyed the works of darkness. Today my church sets their eyes on the darkness and is condemning and judging. This doesn't help. If you would all focus on me you would become the light that destroys darkness from people's lives again. Your job is not to look at the darkness but to look at me and shine until it's all gone.

     It's time to set your eyes on me and your hearts on my love. Don't filter what you see through religious eyes. Don't try to get there by knowledge. It's through love. Love is the door to all things of my Spirit. You were loved from the beginning and you are always loved. Abiding in my love builds trust in me and you can once again to live from your heart and not your head. 

     With the heart man believes unto righteousness. As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. It's all about your heart because that is where you love from. Any work, whether you think it good are bad is a dead religious work if it wasn't born from a heart of love. I so loved the world that I gave my Son. I wouldn't have done it for any other reason.

    I told you that whatever you desire when you pray you will receive. Holy desire comes from the heart and not the mind. The power of prayer is not in the words you speak but in the desire that is within you. When Jesus stood before Lazarus' tomb he said” I thank you Father that you always hear me.” What did he say before that? He hadn't said anything. I heard the cry of his heart and that is the prayer I answered. He commanded Lazarus to come forth because he knew I already answered the desire of his heart. The words were just for the people to hear. Lazarus was coming out even if he had not said a word. Give it a try. Pray to me with your heart and not with words. You will see that  you get more prayers answered.

     You will find me when you seek me with your whole heart.
You will find answers when you seek me with your whole heart. Which is better, to know the answer or to know the one who is all the answers? I am your answer and I am in your heart. Living in you because I adore you. Not because I have to but because I want to. I chose you as my dwelling place because in my heart you are the one I desired.

     Will you look in your heart and fellowship with me there? Will you go out of your mind for me? Will you lose your mind so that you will find your heart again? Your mind has been programmed for unbelief. Your heart believes all things. Faith, hope and love abide in your heart long after your mind has given up. I long to share many things with you, but they are heart matters and not mind games. Please come to me and lets make melody together in your heart.

     I love you dear children. Please love each other and encourage each other. Discouragement comes from the dark realm. It shouldn't be in my people. Remind each other of the perfect work of salvation that my Son completed for and in you. Speak the truth in love. Tell each other just how holy and righteous you are because of what my Son did. Learn to live in this truth. This is the truth I put in your hearts. Go ahead. Lose your mind. Find your heart. You will love it.




     This is the end of the words He spoke to me a few moments ago.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all
michael


     For more information please click the links below.