Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Abide in My Voice, Live in My Song

     An audio version of this message will be available soon at the link below:




     As I was praying for you today I prayed this prayer:

Father, please give me words of encouragement for my brothers and sisters. My heart breaks to know that struggles that some of them are in. I love them so much and would love to share something to lift their hearts today.


     Before I was finished saying “Amen” his voice sweetly came to me and he said:


     My little ones. I want you to take heart and be encouraged. I want to teach you about living in the present in my glory. So many of you are stuck in the past or in the future. Most of your thoughts are on past failures whether they were your failures or others' failures. Others are so worried about tomorrow that you forget you have this wonderful treasure called today. This is why Jesus told you to not worry about tomorrow and why Paul told you to forget the past and press on into today.


     There is a place of rest in me and that place only exists in the now. Today if you hear my voice you can enter my rest. This is how you learn to abide in my presence. It's by focusing on me right here and right now. Totally abandoning all worry and care and resting in my love for you. Jesus said “I only do what I see my Father doing.” See is present tense. His eyes were continually on me. You can learn to live this way also and even greater because of what He accomplished for you


     I told you I am with you always. This means you don't have to wait on me to arrive. I am always with you. I never leave. You were told to seek first my kingdom and all things will be added to you. My kingdom is within you right now. You live in today and trying to live in tomorrow doesn't work. 


     You were also told to consider the birds. They don't plant or sow or build barns. They just worship and sing and live in the moment. This is my rest. No more trying to plan your own future. Trust me to take you there one moment at a time. You don't have to make your own way. I already made it for you. You can rest and enjoy the journey one step at a time.


     You can know the future and still live in the now. Jesus lived that way. Most people look at prophecy and prophetic words they were given and they try to force their way into the future to get there. This is not how it works. Jesus said “ I told you these things so that when they come to pass you will know I told you.” This means prophetic events are like mile markers on your journey. I will take you into all the things I promise you but you can only go there one day at a time.


     One reason that things take so long is that people are so focused on the future that they make no progress today. Each day is a treasure of it's own to be enjoyed. No matter if you think it's a good day or a bad day there is good in each day. Those of you with loved ones who are here in heaven now know that already. Looking back at the time you spent with your loved ones you realize that even the days that were troublesome were still precious because they were spent with your loved ones.


     This is what I am trying to show you. Each day has it's own problems and victories. The journey to where you are going will seem much shorter if you spend every moment of it singing and worshiping and enjoying the journey. If you will learn to live with me right now then all the things of tomorrow will work out. I have great plans for your future. Today was once your future but you spent most of today worrying about tomorrow so it was lost.


     Learn to live in my presence. The reason it is called my presence is because I am with you presently. Jesus told you that Holy Spirit would lead you and guide you into all truth and show you things to come. It is by fellowship with my Spirit that you learn these truths. 


     You are shown the future so that you can trust me and you will know that there is nothing to fear. My perfect love casts out all fear. You can't live in love tomorrow. You can only live in love right now. Love is present also. I loved you long before you were born so why are you worried? Trust in my love and live in my presence right now. Besides if you don't learn how to trust we with the moment you are in how could you ever trust me for the future?


     My loved ones you are my delight and my grace is poured out in abundance to you. Paul asked time and time again for me to take away the thorn in his flesh. I told him that my grace was sufficient for him. In other words he was asking me to do something I already did. My grace was more than enough for the problem he had. He just wasn't applying the grace that was already given.


     The grace I poured out for you was more than enough for your future but you can live in my grace right now in this moment. You don't have to wait for me to do what I already did. This is what I was trying to teach the church in the letter to the Hebrews. Your high priest finished his work and sat down at my right hand. Most of the church believes in a future work and not a finished work. You can enter into my rest and watch the glorious finished works that you were ordained to do pop out of you like fruit on a tree. Or you can struggle and strain to try to produce a dead work that wasn't finished in Christ.


     This is what entering into my rest is about. My works are finished and I rested. You can rest with me and lay down all your struggles and plans and worries and enjoy my rest. You can put your future into my hands and let me take care of your tomorrow. You can learn to live one moment at a time and abide in my presence each moment. Jesus said that I was seeking those who would worship me in Spirit an in Truth. The truth is I am at rest. I want you to enter into the rest called worship and trust me.


     All things point to the resurrection of my son. All the old testament saints looked forward to it and you look back at it. All that you needed to secure your future was finished in Christ. You can't have hope or faith or love tomorrow. But you can have all of those right now. You can't have peace and joy tomorrow. You are not there yet. But you can have them right now. Soon all of your right now's will turn into tomorrow and it will be another glorious day of abiding in my perfect rest knowing that you put all of your life into my hands.


     Faith comes by hearing. Not by what you heard. Hearing is now. Heard is past. You must learn to live in the continuing voice that speaks to you constantly and reassures you that you are safe in me. Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from my mouth. This is my constant voice speaking to you and telling you how much you are loved and how I will work all things together for you good. 


     My voice is my rest. Today if you hear my voice. Don't harden your hearts and think I can't take care of you and keep you in my promised land. I speak to you to give you peace. I rejoice with singing over you to give you comfort and rest just as a mother sings to her babies. As long as you hear my voice and listen to me intently you will remain in my rest.


     My beloved ones. Hear me today. Hear me right now. You are loved and you are safe in my hands. You are my plan and my hope and you exist because I love you. You were not created. You were born of my Spirit. You are my offspring. My children. My delight. Your problems don't tell you who you are. Your troubles don't define you. The cross tells you who you are. You are the beloved child that I sent my son to save and he came because he loves you. You are my child and I am always with you, loving you and speaking to you of my delight in you. But you must learn to listen and live in the now. You can't hear me tomorrow. You can only hear me today. Abide in my voice. Live in my song Rejoice in my love for you.




     This is what He spoke to me today and I hope you are as delighted to hear it as I am.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 


     For more information please click the links below: