Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, May 21, 2018

Surrender


     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:



     Recently while praying for a dear friend of mine I asked Father for an encouraging word to give him. As I began to listen to what Father spoke to me I wondered if this word was for my friend or me? I think that it probably applies to many of us. I asked my friend if I could share it with each of you and he said that I could. So thank you my friend for allowing me to share and thanks to God for his wonderful grace.
So here are the words from our Father.


     My son, why do you doubt? Haven't you seen me come through for you time and time again? Why do you think this time is different? I know your deadlines and due dates. I will not fail you. Learn to put aside any negativity. All negativity is unbelief. Every thought that is negative must be destroyed. Believe in me and in my love for you. Look only at the cross as proof.


     I love you with everlasting love and you are my great joy and you are my delight. Think nothing else. All things will change when you accept my love fully and joyfully. Don't think you are worse than some others. Don't exclude yourself. I didn't exclude you. I told you through Paul that I put everyone into sin so I could count everyone in my grace. No one is left out.


     Believe me and take hold of the promises. It has to be your choice. When someone gives you a gift it's your choice to keep it and use it or return it our put in on a shelf. Once the giver gives it then he has no more control over it. Meditate on the fact that I gave you all things freely. A good man brings forth good treasures from his heart. Feed your heart with my love for you. Consider what price I paid for you and you will know your value to me.


     You must mix love with your prayers. You must bask in my love while you pray. While praying for your needs think about my love for you. While praying for others think about my love for them. This will drive doubt away.


     All things you desire must be based on my love for you. I don't need any other reason to give you anything. You don't even have to need it. You just have to know that I long to give you more than you could ever imagine, but it is only accessible through surrender to my grace. It's not by fighting or scratching, or digging or effort of any kind. It's just a sweet surrender to my grace flowing through your life. Abandon yourself and your worries and let my river of grace take you to places you could never reach on your own. I do these things because I love you, but they are only accessible through confidence in my love.



     As long as you think I need any other reason then you are double minded. Your must never think that I ever think badly of you. I understand that you are still learning. I don't see failure and defeat. I see sons and daughters in training to reign with me. 


     Think of it as target practice. The more you shoot the better you get, but you miss a few shots until you get your aim perfected. If you shoot and miss don't waste time cursing the last shot or yourself for missing it. Reload and fire again.


     No more wavering. Just trust that I am always in love with you. Put your roots down deep into my love and don't be blown over by the wind. This storm will pass and you will still be standing. I have given you many promises that you have planted in your heart. Don't let your enemy dig up the word by scaring you into thinking that I will not provide. I am your provider. It's not what I do, it's who I am.


     So rest in my grace and let me be who I am. I'll be the loving provider that is in love with you and all the ones you love. You be my child and trust me and learn to lean into me when the wind blows hard. I will not let you fail. I am with you. Always with you. I am with you because it is my desire. I chose you and I selected you by my love. You are mine even though you don't know that I am yours also. Think on these things and don't worry.


     This was the end of the words He spoke to me at that moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 


     For more information please click the links below: