Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

One Day!

     An audio version of this message will be available at the link below:



     They were in slavery for hundreds of years, but one day I sent Moses to deliver them.

     They were trapped between the sea and a fearsome army but one day the sea opened and they crossed and never saw that army again.

     The wandered forty years in the wilderness but one day they crossed into the Promised Land.

     There was a giant that terrified and tormented the armies of Israel but one day David came by and took off the giant’s head.

     There was a famine in the land and a woman was prepared to eat her last meal and die but one day I sent a prophet to her and she never went hungry.

    There was a fiery furnace where those who opposed the king met their doom. But one day they threw in three and I sent in One and they all came out alive.

     Sin reigned and brought death to the world but one day my Son was born to a virgin.

     A man was born blind and lived in darkness his whole life. But one day my Son opened his eyes.

     There was a man who was lame and had no one to help him into the healing waters but one day my Son brought living water to him and healed him.

     There were multitudes in the wilderness listening to my Son speak words of love. They became hungry but one day my Son multiplied what they had and fed them all. Many were sick and one day he healed them all.

     Lazarus lay dead in the tomb for three days but one day my Son stopped by and brought him out alive.

     They took my beloved Son and crucified him and put him in a tomb. But one day he rose from the dead and ended death for all who believe.

     The disciples hid in an upper room and prayed with all their might in one mind and one accord and one day My Spirit came and the fearful became bold as lions.

     My beloved ones: I know you have had a string of bad days. Many have lost so much and have almost lost hope. But I tell you that your day has come. Every day is your “one day” because my Spirit never left. I am always with you. I will never leave you. I promise you that your darkness will be destroyed by light and your sickness will be overcome with health and your poverty will be overcome with my prosperity. All I need for you to do is to live with me in this day called today.

     Today if you will hear my voice. Don’t harden your heart and think that it wasn’t me and it was just a voice in your head. You can hear my voice and enter into rest and know that all that you need was already provided and all you have to do is trust and wait for it to appear. I have given you all things. Everything I own is already yours.

     I am about to teach you how true faith works. Faith does not believe I will: it believes I already have. Instead of saying “Father, will you give me money to pay my bills?” you will learn to say “Father, I thank you that you already provided anything I could ever need. Thank you for passing me the bill money that you already provided.” Thanks Dad!

     Jesus finished it all. There is nothing left to be added but thanksgiving. This is why I said to make your requests known with thanksgiving. You get by thanking not by asking.

     Do you remember the story of the prodigal son? What did the Father speak to the oldest son? Did he not tell him that all things were already his and he could have had a party or a calf anytime he wanted?

     You must learn to believe the true gospel. It’s not a bunch of rules and regulations that you have to learn and do. It is a relationship between a Father and his children. Jesus came to show you how the relationship works between me and my children. He was the oldest Son so he came and took away all the things that could keep the younger ones from understanding who their Father is. He demonstrated that I was and always will be faithful even until death.

     Religion could only teach about a mean and angry God who couldn’t wait to smite the earth for sin. Jesus came to reveal me as a loving Father who came to bless my children with love.    

    It was not my wrath that nailed him to the cross. It was yours. You needed a sacrifice, I didn’t. I never wanted any creature to die for sins and especially not my only Son. You required a scapegoat. I wanted your heart not your sacrifice. Do you not remember what I spoke through my prophet Jeremiah in what you call chapter seven? 

     *For in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, I did not speak to your fathers or command them concerning burnt offerings and sacrifices. But this command I gave them: ‘Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people. And walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.’ *

     I always wanted relationship and never wanted religion. Yet today you still have lists of things you must do and things you must believe in order to be in fellowship with me. You listen to those who are deaf to me and they blind you because they are blind. I still want relationship with you. I haven’t changed. Jesus is my voice. I spoke to you through him. He spoke of a Father who loves my children and wants you to hear my voice as he did.

     This is why I said “Today if you hear my voice.” I want you to hear me today and I want you to know that I AM your God. I AM your help. I AM your health and prosperity and any other thing that you could ever need. Stop looking for an answer and fellowship with the answer.

      You may be in that fiery furnace of life but you are not there alone. You may seem to be in a tomb, but there is no place in all of creation where my voice can’t be heard. Listen for my voice. Hear me! I AM your way, your truth and your life.

     Come to me not as one who keeps all the right rules and says all the right confessions but come to me as my dearly beloved child. Don’t come to me in guilt. I took your guilt and washed it away. Don’t come to me in unbelief. Believe in what my Son already accomplished for you and as you. 

     As long as you only know me as God and not as Daddy then you don’t really know me. I am meek and lowly just like my Son. I sit on an eternal throne of love not of everlasting judgment.

     I am for you and never against you. I know all your cares and troubles and I am asking you to bring them to me in faith, knowing that your answer is already yes and will never be no. If you ask amiss for something that is harmful for you I will give you something better for you than what you asked for. Just don’t forget you ask by thanking because you already own all things. All that I have is yours already.

     The problem has never been with my giving, it has always been with your receiving. I so loved the world I gave my beloved Son. I gave first. I gave all. The reason the faith message you were taught doesn’t work is because it’s based on a formula of rules and regulations and not based on a relationship.

     Those of you with children understand that you didn’t write a contract with your children and make them sign it. You didn’t give them a list of do’s and don’ts or they don’t get to eat or get to sleep in the house. They don’t only get to use your last name if they keep all the rules. They are yours because they were born to you. You don’t protect them only if they are good and keep all the rules. You guard them with your life because they belong to you.

     If they run away from your love and protection then  you search for them and bring them home because that is what love does. It is the same with me. I am seeking all who are lost and one by one I will bring them home. So fear not my children. I am the Almighty who is in love with you. I am all that you need. You don’t need rules and regulations. You don’t need to worry for your "One Day" is here. I am your One Day!



   This was the end of the words He spoke to me at that moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time.
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 

     For more information please click the link below: