Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

I AM Perfect Love

     An audio version of this message will be available soon at the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com



Luke Chapter Twelve

32: “So don’t be afraid, little flock. For it gives your Father great happiness to give you the Kingdom.

First John Chapter 4

7.  Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God. But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. This is real love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.

Dear friends, since God loved us that much, we surely ought to love each other. No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us.

And God has given us his Spirit as proof that we live in him and he in us. Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes and now testify that the Father sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them, and they live in God. We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love.

God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the Day of Judgment, but we can face him with confidence because we live like Jesus here in this world.

Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love. We love each other because he loved us first.

If someone says, “I love God,” but hates a fellow believer, that person is a liar; for if we don’t love people we can see, how can we love God, whom we cannot see? And he has given us this command: Those who love God must also love their fellow believers.

     As I was praying early this morning Father gave me these verses in my heart. As I meditated on them He spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:

     My little ones: Why are you so afraid? Have you considered the price that was paid for you? Do you not know your value to me? Do you not think I counted every cost for your life before you were ever introduced to the world? Do you not know all of your days were written in my book long before you arrived?

     You come from forever love, and are living in forever love and will always be in my forever love. You will never see a day when my love for you changes. It is constant. More constant than the earth or the heavens or any created thing. Do you not know that all things were created by me to share with you? The earth is your inheritance and nothing will ever be withheld from you.

     It is time for my church to unlearn the lies that religion has taught you. They teach you to be afraid of all things. I told you over and over in scripture to not be afraid. Those who teach you to fear are not your friends. They have not experienced the love of the one who was nailed to the cross for them. If you really understood our love for you then you would never have time to be afraid because you would never stop shouting with joy.

     My wisdom is far above the worldly way but for a moment let’s come down to your level and think in what you call “logical” terms. Consider this: If you were me would you create a world and promise it to your children and then destroy it? If your children lost their way and you sent your oldest Son to them and he took away their mistakes by sacrificing himself upon the altar of their anger and went into the grave to bring back those who had already died because of their mistakes and then turn around and give the world over to an enemy? 

     Would you allow your child to pour out his own blood and give his life only to tell him that it wan't enough and  then tell him that he must destroy the ones he gave his life to save?

     If you were me and you counted every cost and had unlimited resource at your disposal would you hold back your wealth from your children? If you owned all the gold and silver and the entire creation would you not share it with your children? If you sent them on a trip from heaven into the world to help put the world in order would you not have counted the cost of all the provision they would need while on the earth and would you not have a plan for getting them home?

     How many of you would send your children into a far away land and not have a plan to get them home and not have a plan to provide for them when they were there?

     Why am I saying all these things? It’s because you have chosen fear over provision. You have believed lies about me and have gone astray in your beliefs like the prodigal son. You have forgotten that your Father loves you and has all the things you need and desire waiting for you at home. All that is needed is for you to remember who you are and how much you are loved and all the things that you seek will be given to you. The Kingdom is a Kingdom of Family. You are my Family. Seek your place in my family and all will be provided for you.

     You are not orphans. You are not deserted. You have just chosen lies and fear over truth and peace. The truth is you were born a King and a Priest. That is what my Kingdom consists of. You were born into a royal family but religion told you lies about your identity and you thought lack and pain and death were normal. These things are not normal, they are your enemies.

     There are no hospitals in heaven. There is no lack in heaven. There is no pain in heaven. There is no regret in heaven. My Son prayed that earth would be like heaven and my will would be the same on earth as it is in the heavenly realm. He didn’t pray for destruction and hate and for me to turn the world over to some scary monster you call the anti Christ. Once again religion has lied to you because they misinterpreted scripture and the letter that was meant to comfort believers is used to scare them.

     It is time to stop the lies. It’s time to let my perfect love drive all fear out of your lives. Are you lacking? If you are it’s because my perfect love hasn’t taken over your finances yet. Are you hurting? It is because my perfect love hasn’t fully become your health plan yet. Are you afraid of the age you live in? If so you haven’t considered my plan was always for man to have dominion over the earth and to make earth just like heaven. I did this because I love you and I wanted you to be co-creators of the world that looks like heaven.

     My dearest ones: Will you take just a moment and consider this question? Does the cross prove my love for you? Does it not show you what expense I will go through to keep you safe? What more must I do to prove I love you? You trust me with your eternal life but don’t trust me with your electric bill? You trust me with eternal life but don’t think I will provide enough food for you? Those who starve only starve because they left my table or were led away from my table by religion.

     Please my beloved. Come to my table. Sit down and we will talk about how much you are loved and all fear of failure and lack and death will flee away from you. I am all you need. I have already given you all things that you need for life and Godliness. You are not lacking anything but the understanding of how much you are loved and who you are. Come to my table daily and feast on my love. Get so full of my love that it spills out on all whom you meet. Take the love I give you and love each other with it.

     Love comes from me for I am love. This is love, not that you loved me but that I loved you and sent my Son to free you from the sin that was killing you. I loved you so much that I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else but inside you. 

     We are in an eternal embrace but you don’t see it. I am in you and you are in me and we are One Spirit. Our spirits have merged but your minds have refused to merge with my mind. Let’s not be two anymore. Let’s be ONE. I am One, I AM Father, Son, Spirit and Children but I AM One. I AM LOVE. Come be love with me and let love drive out any fear you have ever had. Learn to live in righteousness, peace and joy and leave fear in the dump where it belongs.

     Yes you will stand before me one day and all your works will be tried. What was not done in love will be destroyed by the fire of love. What was done in love will be rewarded with love for love is the greatest reward. I will declare on that day how much you are adored and have always been adored.

     Please learn who I AM. I am not punishment. I am not anger. I am not hate. I am not bitterness. I am not failure. I am not lack. I am not a grumpy old man who can’t wait to punish you. I am an eternally young Father who loves playing and teaching his children and giving them good gifts.

     I AM LOVE and I don’t just love you I dwell in love with you and you dwell in my love with me. You are surrounded by and wrapped in my love and when you let that fact settle into your hearts and minds then fear and lack and failure and sickness and depression will have no place in your lives. Come let me love you and drive away all your fear for I AM perfect Love. 


     This was the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 

     For more information please visit the links below: