Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Saturday, July 20, 2019

New Song: You've Always Been Mine

     In Ephesians Chapter One It tells us we were chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world. We were chosen, blessed and loved long before we ever even showed up in this world. 

     As I was meditating on these verses last week the presence of the Lord became so strong I could barely function. Then my loving Savior sang me the chorus to this song and told me to write the rest of it. 
I hope you enjoy it. Just click the link below to hear it.

     Thanks again to all of you for your prayers. It is such an honor and a privilege to share this world with all of you glorious children of Almighty God. Please listen to the words of this song until you get the revelation that is hidden it. Once again, I love you each and every one and I hope you enjoy this song.

Always Been Mine Song