Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, February 21, 2020

Always One: Never Divided

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:



Ephesians Chapter One

3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as he chose us (in him) before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him

Ephesians Chapter Four

1: I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Acts Seventeen

28. For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'

First Corinthians Chapter Six

But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.



     As I was praying today Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:

     My little ones; put away the lies. You are not divided from me. You are not separated from me. You are and will always be my child. You are spirit and I am the Father of all. There is no division in my mind; it only exists in your broken imagination.

     Think of it this way. If your child goes astray is he still your child? Does he lose the family name just because he either ran away or got drawn away or just got lost? How long will you continue to live the lie?

     We are one. Not two. We are one. Spirit is different than flesh. Spirit does not divide itself from Spirit. I took of my Spirit and birthed you with my own self. You are born of my Spirit and you are not separate from me because of mistakes you made or because you don’t want to be part of me.

     Religion has told you that you must keep all the rules or you will be rejected. That is not the way family works. In my family you are given grace to live by and I write my laws into your heart so that they become your nature. If you break one of these you are not cast out of the family but are corrected in love so that you will continue to grow into the image of Christ.

     Those of you with your own children know this. They aren’t just part of you. It's much more than that. They are you. They are your hopes and dreams and your very life. It’s time to end the craziness and time for my children to grow up into the knowledge of me and my love.

     For centuries religion has tried to separate you from me by telling you that actions are stronger than blood. This is not so. You have never been separated from me except in your own mind and thoughts. I told you through my Son that I will never leave you and never forsake you. It’s not that I wont; it’s that I can’t. I am one Spirit with you and we can’t be separated.

     I know this makes religious people angry and even angry enough to kill my Son. They won’t accept my loving grace. They don’t believe that the blood of my Son was enough to take away all the sins of the entire world for all time. They seek to divide denomination against denomination and male against female and divide you politically and by race and economics.

     It’s time to stop listening to anyone who divides you one against the other. Soon the whole world will be awake and no longer will brother take up sword against brother because of so called religion. My Son is the Prince of Peace and Peace is coming.

     How much more plainly could it be said than how my Apostle Paul said it? There is One God and Father of All. I am the Father of all. Even the ones who don’t know they are my children are still my children.

     Do you remember that my Son told you to call me Father when you pray? He told you never to call anyone else on earth your Father. Why did he do this? He did it so that you would absolutely know that you were my child before you came to this world and while you are in this world and after you ascend into the higher realm you will still be my child. You were not accidental. You were not the product of your earthly parents. They helped build you a body but the part of you that is a conscious living spirit came from me.

     This is why marriage and children is so beautiful. It’s a man, a woman and me working together in love to bring a spirit from heaven to the earth. Some say life begins at birth and some say at conception but both are wrong. It began before the world was made when I took you from inside my own Spirit and birthed you just so I could hug you and love you and bless you and show you my kindness for ages eternal.

     You are so much more loved than you could ever imagine. You are here on the earth to express my love and to express my beauty. The world is my picture frame and I put you here as a living photograph to show off your beauty and excellence to all those who are unseen by the physical eye.

     I adore you and I am proud of you and I love being your Father and your friend. I love living in you and as you. I just wish you would get over yourselves and stop condemning yourselves and find out who you truly are. As long as you judge yourselves by rules and not by truth you will never know who you are.

     Do you remember that I told you that the letter kills but the Spirit gives life? Start living by the spirit laws that are in your heart and not by tablets of stone. Stop condemning yourselves when you make a mistake. Remember; I am never going to leave you so you might as well get used to me.

     It’s time to know me as I truly Am. The light that lights you up inside, is it you or me? Yes. My Son told you that he and I are one. He also told you that he is the way, the truth and the life. He didn’t say a way, a truth and a life. Once you realize there is only one spirit that empowers all men you will be free from the division in the world.

     Soon all will know me from the least to the greatest and they will discover that I have never been far away. I have always been in you and with you and you have always been with and in me.

     I loved you so much that I sent my Son to show you the way. I didn’t need blood to satisfy my anger. You wanted blood to satisfy your guilt. Jesus came to show you that we are so inseparable that even if you kill me I will love you while you do it.

     Do you remember that He told you that greater love has no man than the man who lays down his life for his friends? So were you my enemy or my friend? Did he lay his life down because he was angry or because he loves you? My beloved; the only place you have ever been my enemy is in your broken imagination.

     The idea of a blood thirsty angry God was born in ignorance. This is not who I am. Do you remember that my prophet Jeremiah said that when I led them out of Egypt we didn’t discuss blood sacrifices? It was never my idea. I met a fallen man where he was because even though his mind was so broken that he thought I wanted blood, I still loved him.

     My Son laid down his life and poured out his blood not because I was angry but because I love you. I didn’t beat one Son to death so others could go free. Mankind did that. Do you remember that my Son told his disciples that he was going to be delivered into the hands of men and men would do to him whatever they wanted? It’s not sinners in the hand of an angry God but a loving God in the hand of angry sinners and I would rather you pour your wrath on me and not on each other.

     My Son came to show you who you are. He came to show you that you are still my children even when you think you aren’t. Even when you are so angry at me you could kill me I am still your Father. Even when you don’t believe in me and believe I failed you I am still your Father and still in love with you.

     So my beloved ones; get over all the religious lies you have believed. Why hold on to a lie? So what if you believed it for fifty years. Throw it out like trash.

     You are inseparable from me. We are one. There is nothing that can separate you from my love. I Am Love and you are Love also because we are one.

     So remember to soak up all the love I have for you by remembering how precious you are to me and take that love and share it with everyone you meet. Love and forgive each other and never forget how much heaven adores you. Remember that we will are always one, never divided.



     This is the end of the words He spoke to me moments ago.
I hope you are encouraged by these words and I hope you know that I love each of you with all my heart. 
 
I pray for each of you daily and I am delighted to do so.Thanks again for sharing this journey with me. 
I’ll see you soon,
michael 

     For more information please click the links below.