Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Look At The Light: Restore Your Soul



Psalm 23

The LORD is my shepherd;

I shall not want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures;

He leads me beside quiet waters.

He restores my soul;



Second Kings Chapter Six


8. Now the king of Aram was warring against Israel; and he counseled with his servants saying, “In such and such a place shall be my camp.” The man of God sent word to the king of Israel saying, “Beware that you do not pass this place, for the Arameans are coming down there.” The king of Israel sent to the place about which the man of God had told him; thus he warned him, so that he guarded himself there, more than once or twice.

Now the heart of the king of Aram was enraged over this thing; and he called his servants and said to them, “Will you tell me which of us is for the king of Israel?” One of his servants said, “No, my lord, O king; but Elisha, the prophet who is in Israel, tells the king of Israel the words that you speak in your bedroom.” So he said, “Go and see where he is, that I may send and take him.” And it was told him, saying, “Behold, he is in Dothan.” He sent horses and chariots and a great army there, and they came by night and surrounded the city.

Now when the attendant of the man of God had risen early and gone out, behold, an army with horses and chariots was circling the city. And his servant said to him, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?” So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” And the LORD opened the servant’s eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.



Colossians Chapter Three


1. Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.





     As I was in worship this morning Father did what he often does for me. He used scriptures like a paint brush and began painting a picture for me. I began to study these verses and wonder why he stopped in the middle of the Psalm and why he picked up in the middle of another and then another.

     As I was thinking on these things he spoke to me and asked me to get ready to write and to listen and write what he was going to say to me. Here are his words. He said:

     My son, write down these words I speak and share them with my beloved ones. First things first! Tell them: Do not fear! Again I say, do not fear! Put your trust in me and don’t consider what the world is selling you.

     My little ones, you are living with broken souls and emotional distress. The reason for this is that your natural eyes are overwhelmed by negative events and emotions. Even though most of it isn’t real it still appears real to you because you see it everywhere.

     On the inside of you where the Spirit joins the body there is something like a sorting room. Most of you know it as your soul. In this place information is gathered from the physical realm and is supposed to be measured against what you see in the spiritual realm and sorted.

     My Holy Spirit leads and guides you into all truth so you shouldn’t accept anything as truth until you have spoken to Holy Spirit about it. I only let you see the problem so you can fix it, not so you can be overcome by it. When you see something wrong it’s not so you can dwell on it and become affected by it but so you can pray about it and change it.

     Because of religion and because you have listened to those who would judge you and not love you, the part of you that sees in the spirit is either completely turned off or mostly turned off. This leaves no balance in your soul and your soul becomes wounded and in some cases broken. You always see yourself alone against the world and don’t see the heaven within and the heavenly host with you to assist you.

     When you only look at the world with the broken mind you constantly see sorrow and gloom and pain. This leads to despair and depression. However there is great news! The best way to drive out this darkness is to focus on the light. Your eyes can be opened just like the servant of Elisha. But there is even better news! You don’t have to have a prophet pray for your eyes to be opened. They are already open! 

     You are blessed because you have ears to hear and eyes to see. If you didn’t you wouldn’t be hearing or reading these words right now. My Son is the light of the world so you have light to see by but you have been taught to see darkness instead. You are lacking nothing and have all you need. All you need is practice.

     So how do you overcome this problem? You overcome evil with good. By looking into the heavenly realm and seeing the good you can overcome this darkness that is destroying your soul and consuming your peace.

     There is a simple way to refocus your spirit eyes and overcome this problem. Just ask yourself a few questions. Be honest with yourself. 

Do you watch the news more than you fellowship with me? 
Do you worry more than you worship? 
Do you consider what you see with your natural eyes more real than what you see with your spiritual eyes?

     It’s that simple. You have the power to overcome all things. It’s your choice. If your eye is single then your body will be full of light. Instead of dwelling on negative events when you see them just ask me what I think of these events. Just remember that all you see with your natural eyes is temporary and what you see with your spiritual eyes is eternal.

     Most of the time you only see the image the fear mongers want you to see. They will pass up ten delightful stories to spend hours telling you of one bad thing that happened. It’s always been this way. Even in the stories your children read it always begins with “Once upon a time.” What? Can good things only happen once? You are trained from a child to see good as rare and evil as common.

     My beloved ones: Listen to me. All things work together for your good. I have already blessed you and you can never be cursed. I have given you the power to choose. You can experience hell right in the middle of heaven or experience heaven in the middle of hellacious chaos. It is your choice.

     Do you remember that my beloved David said even if he made his bed in hell I would be with him? Don’t forget that your bodies are in the world but the real you dwells in heavenly places with me. You are eternally safe.

     Yes I am your Shepherd. I will lead you to the still waters but those waters are within you. I will lead you to the green pastures but those are within you. I will restore your soul if you will just lift up your heart to me. Not up to the sky but up to me who dwells in the heaven inside you.

     Fill your heart with thanksgiving and soon you will understand that all you feared was just a shadow. It’s simple, the light is within you so the shadow has to be on the outside. Inside is light. Outside is shadow. The only difference is where you choose to set your mind.

     Come to me you who are afraid. Let my perfect love for you drive away all fear until you are fully convinced that you are secure in me; until your soul is completely restored and filled with heaven again. No more gawking at the darkness when you could be basking in the glorious light.

     I love you my dear children. Rest in my love until you understand that you are above and not below. Look at the light and restore your soul.



     This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 

     For more information please click the links below: