Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, December 11, 2020

Safe As Safe Can Be!

    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michael's podcast




Acts Chapter Seventeen

28. For in him we live and move and have our being.

Ephesians Chapter One

3. All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us ( in Christ) to be holy and without fault in his eyes.

Ephesians Chapter Two

21. We are carefully joined together (in him), becoming a holy temple for the Lord.




    As I was praying today these verses spoke to me. I listened and as I was rehearsing them over and over in my mind Father spoke to me and asked me to listen and write and publish his words for his beloved ones to hear. Here are his words, He said:



    My delightful children! I want you to know who you are and where you are. You are my children and each of you is and has always been mine. You were chosen long before the world was made and you were in us then and in us now. Religion tells you that you were lost and separated from us but the only thing you lost was your mind.

    You have always been the beloved! You are spirit from my spirit and you belong to me and you are as safe as safe can be. I know many of you are afraid right now because of what is going on in the world. I want you to remember that you are in me and I surround you and I live in you. Imagine my Spirit as a giant cloud of light. You are in the cloud and the cloud is in you. Nothing can touch your spirit.

    I know it seems that you should be afraid, but what can anyone or anything do to you? Do you remember that our beloved Paul told you that nothing could separate you from my love? If even in death you are victorious then what is there to fear? To live is Christ and to die is gain so why are you afraid my beloved ones?

    Once you awaken to the truth that you are children of heaven living in the world by the power of my Spirit and not by the wishes of the world then things will get better. Your supply does not come from the world. Your supply of all things is me. I am your health, I am your wealth and I am all that you could ever need. You don’t need me to give you the answer you need to know that I am the answer.

    Many would make you afraid and tell you that the world is descending into chaos and darkness but this is the mirror image of the truth. I told you that this victory would be not by might, and not by power but by my Spirit. I am lighting a fire of truth throughout the world and that light will drive darkness away. Soon all will know that there are no reasons to war over. Soon those who divide brother against brother will be revealed and men will recognize each other spirit to spirit and not divide themselves for any reason.

    One thing you must remember. You are in me. You don’t exist outside of me. You live in me and in Christ and in Holy Spirit and we are all one. When you worship you don’t worship from earth to heaven. You worship from inside me to inside me. Worship doesn’t change you from one location to the other. Worship reveals to you where you already are.

    You are seated in heavenly places in us. Your life force is not flesh but it is spirit. Do you know how many times my apostles were beaten and left for dead and then arose and went back to preaching this good news? They understood that they were in Christ and they too had the power to lay down their lives and take them up again. Think of this in your own lives. How many times were you at death’s door and yet you are still on the earth?

    I tell you these things so you won’t be afraid. If you will realize that you always have and always will abide in me and in my perfect love then you will no longer fear anything that this world can do to you. Just remember that you can’t be in worry and trust at the same time. You must learn to trust me and trust the plan I have for the world. I sent my Son to save the world and not condemn it, and saved it shall be!

    Please my beloved. Practice this one thing today. Imagine you are riding in the strongest vehicle ever built. Suppose this vehicle was completely impenetrable by any weapon. See how safe you feel! Now imagine the true reality that you are riding in me. In me you live and move and have your being. I am surrounding you with my love and nothing can harm you. You were chosen “in Christ” before we made the world. You are and have always been inside us.

    There is nothing outside a man that defiles a man. You are not under attack by any outside force. The thing attacking you is the fear in your mind. It’s the thought of separation and abandonment. You believed the lies of religion when they told you that I was angry with you. You believed that somehow I was above and you were below. You believed the ultimate lie. You believed you were only human.

    Awaken to the truth. You are in Christ, and you are in me and Holy Spirit. We are one cloud, one being, one love and one always. See it this way; in the wilderness they saw a cloud by day and a fire by night. I was and am the cloud. You are in the cloud. At this time you may only be able to imagine yourselves as separate beings in the same cloud. Soon you will know that we are the cloud. God is a family and you are in the family. Does not the scripture say that you are gods?

    Soon the lying wall of separation will come down before your eyes. You will know as you are known. You will see all things in heaven and earth as I do. There will be no more crying because those whom you thought were dead will be very much alive to you. Soon you will realize that there is no separation. Whether you are upon the earth or in heaven you are still in the same cloud.

    I know many will say that this is impossible but think of it this way. Did not people years ago think it was impossible to hear another’s voice if they were miles and even continents away? Is it possible now? You can with your phone or computer connect with those loved ones who are miles away and you can see their faces and hear their voices.

    Technology is only a shadow or a representation of what is already true in the spirit realm. You think it normal to hear my voice but to see me is impossible you say. You know angels exist but you think to see them is impossible. All things are possible to those who believe. Remember, you exist inside me and so do all things.

    My loved ones put away the fear. Laugh it away. Your spirits are untouchable. Whether you leave the earth today or in a hundred years or thousand years you will realize that all that happened to you in the physical realm did not harm you. You are not made out of flesh and bone but are made out of God Spirit.

    Realize that you are not on the outside looking in. You are on the inside looking in. All things exist inside me. I am in all, above all, below all, around all. The universe is in the span of my hand. So where are you? You are in me. No one or nothing on earth or in heaven can take you away from me.

    Awaken to the truth that you exist inside me. I’m in you, you’re in me, safe as safe can be!



    This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 

For more information please click the links below: