Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, September 10, 2021

Never Be Afraid! Never!

    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michael's podcast



Habakkuk Chapter Three

17. Though the fig tree should not blossom,
nor fruit be on the vines,
the produce of the olive fail
and the fields yield no food,
the flock be cut off from the fold
and there be no herd in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the LORD;
I will take joy in the God of my salvation.
GOD, the Lord, is my strength;
he makes my feet like the deer’s;
he makes me tread on my high places.



    As I was praying today these verses bubbled up within me. As I was meditating on them Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them once again with his beloved. He said:



    My loved ones; please hear me this time. I have spoken to you over and over again and told you that all things will get better but so many of you are still focused on what you see with your eyes that you are missing what is really happening.


    The trouble in the earth today is from labor pains. A new day of awakening is coming into the earth and all this trouble will only last for a little while longer and things will get better. What you are seeing is mostly not real. Yes there are real problems and real suffering but all these things are magnified to the maximum with the purpose of making you afraid. Many things you see are not actual events but are portrayed to be so to keep you in fear.


    Those who would rule over you know that you can’t be afraid and focused on my perfect love at the same time. They understand that as you focus on my love for you there is no place for their fear and their control. They know the scriptures. They know you are filled with my fullness by coming to know my love that passes all understanding. They don’t want you living in my fullness. They want control over you. Don’t be a victim to their game any longer. Awaken and see what is really happening and don’t be afraid again. They don’t want you to know who you really are.


    My loved ones; all you see on the news and hear on the broadcasts is causing you to lose focus. If you want to know what is happening you don’t need the news. You just need to pray. Turn off the poison and listen to the truth.


    The way you resist evil is not by warring against it. You resist it by submitting yourself to me. The moment fear comes you can just enter into my presence for a few moments and focus on me and how much I love you and the fear will leave. Look within, into the secret place within you where I joyfully dwell. No need to fight a battle that I already won.


    There is nothing above you. You are seated with my Son in the place of honor. All things are below you. There is nothing to fear. The strongholds you need to cast down are not in heaven above you but in your mind. That’s why you were told to cast down imaginations. You are in a battle for the control of your mind. Bring every thought into the captivity of The Christ within you. You have the mind of Christ and don’t need to depend on your natural mind.


    My loved ones, you must stop focusing on the gloom and doom and set your minds on things above. If you don’t then you are participating in your own blinding. It’s your choice to live in the problems or live above the problems. I won’t force you. It’s your choice but I am telling you that the things you fear will soon pass away and true liberty and true freedom are just around the corner.


    There is a glorious time at hand. My children are waking up and realizing that all they need is already within them. A people more powerful than have ever existed will awaken and put the earth in order. They will use the power in love to put all things in place. They will rid the earth of sickness and disease and injustice and all the nations will rejoice.


    Do you remember what was prophesied by my beloved Isaiah? When he said: ““No longer will there be in it an infant who lives only a few days, Or an old person who does not live out his days; For the youth will die at the age of a hundred, And the one who does not reach the age of a hundred Will be thought accursed.”


    This trouble you see now is what is waking my people up. They now realize they can’t change things by voting in more crooked politicians but can only change things by the power of my Spirit and by the wisdom that already resides in them. They will understand the day they are in and stop looking to escape in some secret rapture and realize they were chosen to reign with me upon the earth.


    So my loved ones; will you awaken and put away the fear. Will you dig deep within yourselves and see the truth. You are not mortal men and women. You are immortal spirits born of my Spirit and living in a body. You have the power to change the world within you already. Do you remember that I told my Son to sit at my right hand until I make his enemies his footstool? Where are his feet? Are you not his body? Are you not the ones who carry his message throughout the earth? Do you remember the New Covenant? “I will
Walk in you and live in you and I will be Your God and you will be MY people.


    My loved ones; don’t be lulled back into sleep. Just because it’s been this way a thousand years doesn’t mean it won’t change. It was dark until I turned on the light. You are the light of the world. The world needs your light to change. Don’t let your light be hidden under bushels of fear. You are my Glorious Ones! Arise my Glorious Ones and take your place and change the world. No more fear.


    Here is your mandate. Here is your war cry! Here is your calling! On earth as in heaven! Don’t stop until you can’t tell if you are on earth or in heaven. 

    Love never fails. Love every person who breathes regardless of race or religion. All shall know me from the least to the greatest and you are the ones who will introduce them to me. Use the power of my love within you and change the world. Never be afraid. Never!


    This is the end of the words He spoke to me moments ago,
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

    For more information please click the links below: