Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, February 4, 2013

Multiplication, A vision of April 17 2012



     It was April 17 2012 and I was praying and spending quiet time with Father and as I was listening He started speaking and we had the following conversation:


     Take your eyes off the natural and look into the spirit and tell me what you see my son?

     (I see a cross my Father and the world behind the cross. Everywhere I look the cross is between me and the world.)

     You see well my son. Now you realize that your old life is dead. The ways of the world are crucified to you and you to them. Anytime you look back you should see the cross. If you don’t see the cross behind you then you are not dead to the world. I want my children to know that there is nothing in that world that they need. All they need is in Christ and nowhere else. Now turn around and tell me what you see.

     (I turned around again and I saw nothing so I said  "Holy Spirit my God and my teacher, I see nothing; absolutely nothing.")

     You see well again my son. I want you to forget about the world behind you. Not the people and the loved ones but the ways of the world and the way of the struggle that all people are caught up in. They are toiling and wasting their lives building treasure that can’t save and gathering things that will be destroyed.

     Forget about the ways of Egypt my son. Those ways don’t work in the kingdom. It’s a different place with different laws and rules. You can’t take the ways of the world and prosper in the kingdom. 


     The world says "I must do to have."
The kingdom says, "I've already been provided for so I do.” 
It’s a mirror image. You don’t do to get, you do because you have. Until the old ways are gone the new ways won’t work properly for you. The old way was thou shalt, thou shalt, and thou shalt. The new way is it is finished, it is finished, it is finished.

     Even under the old system righteousness was never obtained by what you do but by what you believe, or rather who you believe in. In the kingdom righteousness is already imputed to you as a free gift. So now you are free in Christ and you can choose to serve in love out of the abundance of the kingdom.

     See how most of the church works today? They try to take from one and give to another. Giving is good but it’s not the best way. All they are doing is redistributing from one pocket to another. They can’t create wealth all they do is redistribute it. 


     The kingdom works by multiplication not redistribution. Jesus took loaves and fishes and multiplied it. He didn't go into town and borrow loaves and fishes from thousands of people and then give them to the poor.

     There is a place in me where everything you have is multiplied and you can freely receive and give because your supply is never limited. Churches today pass a plate and those that have give what they have to those that have not. Of course this is after ninety percent is taken out for the cost of the building projects and salaries and such. People do these things because they don't know any other way. They haven't learned the ways of the kingdom yet.

     If Jesus was in charge of the meeting it would go much different. Whoever had would throw what he had in the basket. Jesus would bless it and everyone would take out of the basket all that they needed until they had plenty including the person who put into the basket. Even though he only had a little to put in he would take out all he needed and more.

     The old system says give and God will give you more. The kingdom says you have been given all things that pertain to life and Godliness and blessed with all blessing in Christ so you are lacking nothing.Whatever you have will be enough. Once you understand the multiplication system then you will never see lack again because you will know in your heart that whatever you have will be more than enough. You will be able to give out of riches and not out of need.

     People in the church today are told to give if they need and they will get more. People misquote the scripture that says give and it will be given to you pressed down, shaken together and running over, but they take that out of context. Go back and read the whole chapter. Jesus wasn't talking about multiplying your resources here. He was talking about forgiveness and anything else it takes to show the world my love. Whatever you had to give in forgiveness and love would be multiplied and given back. Whatever it costs you to show my love to the sinner will be multiplied to you.

     The church today tries to bend everything into money, because they worship money. They think if they have enough money they can change the world. Here is a news flash. All the money in the world won’t save the world. One Jesus Christ is all it takes to save all. They even try to take the parable of the sower and think that the sower sows money, even though in the same text Jesus explained that the seed sown was the word of the kingdom. If my people really understood what is freely given when you receive the kingdom then money would never be a problem.

     So why am I telling you all this? It’s because I want you to get free from anything you have ever learned from the church world about building the kingdom. I want you to do things totally backward from what they do. I want you to see me as an unending source of anything you could ever need and learn to multiply whatever you have.

     There are so many people in need of love and healing and money will never be the answer to their problems. They need the power of the gospel to change their situation and set them free. All the money in the world can’t cure cancer. All the money in the world can’t cure aids. Learning how to multiply the healing power that is within you can do all things. There is a river of life inside you and it is inexhaustible. You can learn to multiply the life force within you and give it freely to others and still have more than you could ever need.

     It’s going to take sons and daughters of truth to stand up and show them the way. Don’t judge those caught up in the mammon system. You've been there yourself and you know it’s hard to break free but when they see the kingdom system they will gladly leave behind the old ways. 


     Just remember that until there is a cross between you and the world you can’t overcome it. You can’t be resurrected until you are dead. Are you ready to totally leave the ways of the word behind you my son? Meditate on these things and we’ll talk later. I love you my son.

     I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace!
I love you all,
michael

For more information please visit our website at:
www.michaelottministries.org