Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, February 4, 2013

The Song, The Faith, The River



     April 18, 2012: I am sitting here at my computer praying and waiting on the Lord’s voice. I have my headphones in my ears to block out the noise from the next room. I feel that warmth in my heart and I know His voice is speaking so I tune in. Here is what He says and the conversation that followed:

     My son, my beloved, can you tell me, where does music come from? Where does the song you sing come from?

     I know the answer is not from the recording I’m listening to and I am not sure but I think he is referring to the songs that I write, so I ask: What do you mean Lord? Suddenly I see what He means, I suddenly see a new song forming in my spirit and beginning to bubble out of my heart.

    "That’s right, He said, the song lives inside you if you are singing or playing it. It was born out of the heart of the one who first created it, just like the songs you write, but what physical location does it exist in before it comes out of your mouth or off the strings of your instrument?:

      "That’s right my son,It's inside your heart. Focus on the place of the song as you sing it. Before you ask I’ll tell you why I’m asking." 
     
     (So I began to look inside my heart at the words and music were flowing from deep inside of me.)

     He began to speak again and said:

"The songs in your heart live in the same place as your faith. That’s why music is so powerful. It can penetrate your very spirit and the songs that I have given you to write are born inside your spirit."

     "Now this is why I’m telling you this. The place where faith for miracles comes from is the same place where the songs live. You can learn to pour faith out for healing the same way you pour out a song out of your heart."


     "It’s not a great mystery. You have known for a long time that faith lives in your heart but you didn't know how to release it. Speak it out like a song my son with the same emotion and anointing that you would pour out a worship song. Speak out faith filled words and watch miracles flow out of your inner being. It’s the river of life that I spoke of. It will come to you like a song does."

     "When you first write a song it starts tricking out a word or two at a time and you go over it and over it until you have it perfected and then you sing it out with power."

     "Faith is the same way. Put words of faith in your heart to draw from. The same way you feed on music and words feed on my miracles. Look into the spirit and draw out whatever you need my son."
     "The reason the river of life is unending is because it is in you but it does not begin in you. It flows through you from heaven. Its source is my throne as I told you in scripture. Learn how to tap into that river and let it flow through you like a song. At first it will be a drop or two at a time, then a trickle and then a gushing fountain. This is the reason why so many miracles happen while people are worshiping me. The power for miracles flows from the same well as the song does."

     "I wish all of my sons and daughters would learn to be an open stream and not a dam. Rip the valve off the faucet of your spirit and let it flow my son. I want to fill the earth with my glory and you are the pipe that I flow through. Will you open up and let me flow? Will you be willing to let me tear down the gates that dam up the flow of the Spirit? Just say yes and I will break down the hardened walls that hold back the flow."


    "I promise you it will be the greatest joy of your life and remember you get to drink first out of all that flows. Will you say yes my son? Meditate on these things and talk to me about it tonight. I love you my son. I love you. I love you."

I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time.
Grow Rich in His Grace!
I love you all,
michael

For more information please visit our website at:

www.michaelottministries.org