Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Door is Open

    During my prayer time today Father spoke to me these words to share with each of you. Your Father loves you more than you know and I hope you will take his words to heart and hear all that He is speaking to us.

     This is what He spoke:


     My beloved, my sweet ones: you are pure in my sight because you are washed in the blood of my son and you are washed by my word and I have bathed you in my light.

     Stop looking at the part of you that is dead and start feeding the part of you that is alive. You are a spirit my beloved and not a body. It’s time to wake up to what spirits do. You should keep the focus on the realm of the spirit and not the earthly realm.

     Put aside all the cares of this world and come to me in spirit and truth. I want you to worship me face to face as I hold you in my arms and show you who you are. Don’t be afraid to step into the unknown. I am everywhere so you can’t go where I’m not.

     Yes it’s a far place from where you came from where you are caught up in the affairs of this life and bogged down by earthly problems. I need you to come above all these things into the realm prepared for you and look at your problems from my throne and not from your place on earth.

     You are always welcome in my presence and I will show you many glorious things as you abandon your life and take up mine. There is more glory beyond your cross. You must know that you are crucified to the world and the world to you. There is nothing in that world that will help you. In the world you have tribulation but in my presence there is fullness of joy. In my arms there is safety and strength.

     So abandon the earthly way of doing things. Come into my secret place where there is safety in my shadow. It’s only those who abide in the secret place that are in my protective glory. Learn to abide in my presence and let my glory surround you.

     You don’t have to live as though you are defeated; learn to live above. You have not come to Mount Sinai, where there is judgment and guilt; you have come to the heavenly Jerusalem, the city of God; a city that is happy to have you as a citizen. Your true citizenship is here and not in any nation of the world. Come above and learn to live from this place.

     I have set you with my son in the heavenly realms for a reason. You are to reign over the problems of the world, but you will reign from here while you are there. You can only change the things there with the power that comes from here. You can find all you need in my presence to change any situation on the earth, but there is nothing on earth that can damage heaven.

     I want all of my people to learn to live in the realm above and not to stay entangled in the earth below. You are with me in heavenly places in your spirit so learn that you are a spirit and learn what spirits do. You have an example of this if you look at my beloved son, the first born of many brethren. He walked the earth but lived from heaven. You can learn to do the same and you will greatly affect those around you.

     Where did the fish and loaves he multiplied come from? Where did the miracles he did come from? All these things he pulled from the realm of heaven and brought them to the earth. There is creative power in this realm to create things there.

     It’s so easy to fall back into bad habits and look to the world for your needs but it’s time to look to me for everything you need. Look to me as your supplier and your all.

     That is what I meant by seeking first the kingdom. The kingdom is your source for all things. Never look to others for what you need. Look to me and if I want to use others to bring it to you I will. If I want to rain it down from here I will. If I want you to speak it and create it by my Spirit I will tell you so and you will do it.

     I want to be your all, just as you are my all. Why do you think I paid such a high price to redeem you? Do you not know how much you are loved? Do you not know that heaven and earth were created for you? I don’t need a house or a place to live in. I am self-sufficient. All these things were created for you to enjoy with me. They are a gift of my eternal love for you.

     So turn your eyes toward me as your source and supply. Don’t try to figure out how I’m going to do it. Just trust me. I will bring you everything I want you to have as you learn to trust me and surrender to me. Always look to me and not to the problem. What difference does the problem make? Am I not sufficient to handle anything you could ever need? Could there ever be a problem that would cause me to worry?

     Trust me my beloved. It is my good pleasure to give you all things freely. Don’t worry and don’t wonder, just keep your eyes on me and let me be your Father. Keep your heart in tune with me and when you need something don’t look to the world. Look into heaven and see my vast storehouses of everything you could ever need.

     Soak yourself in my love and let me drive all fear from you. Never consider for a moment that I am angry with you. I dealt with your sin and faults at the cross when you were crucified with my son. You were punished in him and with him for your sins and now you are alive unto me in spirit and the part of you that committed those terrible things was nailed to that cross. You were judged and crucified with my son and now you live with me living in you.

     That is why when you are tempted you can look to that cross and say “no thanks. I am dead to that.” It’s also the reason you can look into heaven and say “this is my home, this is where I live, and this is where all my needs are met. All my needs are met by the glorious riches of this realm where Jesus paid all that was needed to make me welcome here.”

     That is why you can come boldly to the throne of grace when you have a need. You must have great confidence in the blood of your savior. Being bold shows me that you have faith in the sacrifice that I provided. I didn’t say come arrogantly to the throne, I said come boldly. There is a great difference. Those that try to live by the letter become puffed up and arrogant like the Pharisees. Those that live by the Spirit become humble and loving and kind and are full of my glory.

     If a friend gave you a ticket to a ball game you wouldn't stand at the gate and wonder if you were welcome would you? Would you say” I wonder if he paid full price for this ticket?” No you would think of him and give thanks for such a friend and go in boldly to enjoy what your friend had paid for.

     If you won a cruise would you pack sandwiches and a tent and not enjoy the amenities that were given as a gift? Would you just camp on the deck and say we aren't worthy to partake of the bounty that came with the gift.

     Why do you neglect such a great salvation when such a price was paid for you? Why not enjoy all that was given for you? That’s why I gave salvation to you. It’s so we could rejoice together in the abundant grace of my love. All these gifts exist in the heavenly realm and are for you to freely enjoy with me.

     Too many of my children have not come into the heavenly realm because they have more faith in their guilt than they have in the blood of my perfect lamb. It’s time to wake them up and tell them how much they are loved and how much I want to see them in his secret chamber so that I can pour out gifts and blessings on them.

     So come boldly into my presence my beloved and tell others to come also. The way is paid and the door is open. Have faith in the blood and trust in my Spirit to bring you into my presence. Don’t be afraid, I told you that if you come to me I will never cast you out. You are not only welcome in my home you are missed and we are waiting on you to wake up and fellowship with us in Spirit and truth.

     Don’t forget I purchased you as an act of my love and I adore you and honor you and will always be in love with you. You will always be welcome in my home and in my arms for you are my children, born of my Spirit, and created to receive my love. Will you let go of the world and let me love you?


     I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

For more information please contact us at: