Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Michael Ott Ministries Update

     To all who read these posts. Thanks again for reading. I will be adding more blog posts in a couple days. 

     At the request of many who read these posts, I have put some of them in audio for listening or downloading. I am in the process of recording them as well as many other messages and will keep updating the sites regularly.

     They will be on iTunes as well as my podcast site, and as always will be free, so share them as many times as you wish. Just as you have in the blog, you can subscribe to the podcasts and as soon as I post a new one you will get a message in your email inbox.

     Thanks again for all the kind words of encouragement. 

     I Love you all, and you are all in my heart and prayers.
michael

Links to podcasts:


Itunes:   https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/michael-otts-podcast/id1077469288


Podomatic:     http://michaelottministries.podomatic.com/