Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Have No Fear, Your God is Near!

     An audio version of this message will be available at the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com



Psalm 24

The earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it.

The world and all of its people belong to him.

For he laid the earth’s foundation on the seas and built it on the ocean depths.



Psalm 82

God presides over heaven’s court;

He pronounces judgment on the heavenly beings:

“How long will you hand down unjust decisions

by favoring the wicked?

“Give justice to the poor and the orphan;

uphold the rights of the oppressed and the destitute.

Rescue the poor and helpless;

deliver them from the grasp of evil people.

But these oppressors know nothing;

they are so ignorant!

They wander about in darkness,

while the whole world is shaken to the core.

I say, ‘You are gods;

you are all children of the Most High.

But you will die like mere mortals

and fall like every other ruler.’”

Rise up, O God, and judge the earth,

for all the nations belong to you.



Micah Chapter 4

1:In the last days, the mountain of the LORD’s house

will be the highest of all,

the most important place on earth.

It will be raised above the other hills, and people from all over the world will stream there to worship.

2: People from many nations will come and say,

“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,
to the house of Jacob’s God.
There he will teach us his ways, and we will walk in his paths.”

For the LORD’s teaching will go out from Zion;
his word will go out from Jerusalem.

3: The LORD will mediate between peoples
and will settle disputes between strong nations far away. They will hammer their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will no longer fight against nation,
nor train for war anymore.

4. Everyone will live in peace and prosperity,
enjoying their own grapevines and fig trees,
for there will be nothing to fear.

The LORD of Heaven’s Armies
has made this promise!

5: Though the nations around us follow their idols,
we will follow the LORD our God forever and ever.





    As I was praying today Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you He said.


     My beloved ones, why do you fear? I know you look at the news and at the world and you see chaos and turmoil. But you don’t see what I see. Yes there is shaking and trouble but you must remember the earth is mine and all the nations are mine. They may be in the hands of wicked people at this time but they are mine and soon all things will change. 

     I hear the cries of the oppressed and I know the ways and the struggles of my people. I want you to know I have a plan and that plan is not the destruction of the world but the salvation of it. I sent my son to save it, not to destroy it.

     You must turn your eyes back to me and turn them away from the constant fiction you call news. Don’t trust what you see with your natural eyes and hear with natural ears. Listen with your heart for just a moment. Take a moment right now and close your eyes and listen to my words and my heart. You must do this several times a day to keep your peace and not to grow weary of the constant barrage of lies you are being fed through all the systems of the evil one.

     My beloved ones, they long to keep you afraid and keep you troubled. They do this for many reasons. One is so they can prey upon you causing you to make purchases you would never make and decisions you would never make. Another reason is because people who are afraid are easily manipulated. You must never give in to fear and always trust in me and live in peace.

     I gave all authority on earth and in heaven to my Son. He rules from our throne and regardless of what you see our plan is working. Soon I will settle all the disputes of the nations. I will declare peace and put an end to war. I am the God of peace and my son is the Prince of Peace. We will rule in righteousness and in justice. All things that were stolen will be returned and justice will prevail.

     Do you remember what I told you in the Psalm you call Thirty Seven?

1: Fret not yourself because of evildoers;
be not envious of wrongdoers!
2: For they will soon fade like the grass
and wither like the green herb.

3: Trust in the LORD, and do good;
dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.
4: Delight yourself in the LORD,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

5: Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him, and he will act.
6: He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
and your justice as the noonday.

7: Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;
fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way,
over the man who carries out evil devices!

8: Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath!
Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil.
9: for the evildoers shall be cut off,
but those who wait for the LORD shall inherit the land.

10: In just a little while, the wicked will be no more;
though you look carefully at his place, he will not be there.
11: But the meek shall inherit the land
and delight themselves in abundant peace.

12: The wicked plots against the righteous
and gnashes his teeth at him,
13: but the Lord laughs at the wicked,
for he sees that his day is coming.

14: The wicked draw the sword and bend their bows
to bring down the poor and needy,
to slay those whose way is upright;
15: their sword shall enter their own heart,
and their bows shall be broken.

16: Better is the little that the righteous has
than the abundance of many wicked.
17: For the arms of the wicked shall be broken,
but the LORD upholds the righteous.

18: The LORD knows the days of the blameless,
and their heritage will remain forever;
19: they are not put to shame in evil times;
in the days of famine they have abundance.

20:But the wicked will perish;
the enemies of the LORD are like the glory of the pastures;
they vanish—like smoke they vanish away.


     My loved ones, I have spoken these words to you many times. Stop letting those who peddle fear upset you. My word is sure and stands forever. Soon, war will come to an end and I will bring peace to the earth. The earth is mine and every soul is mine. Many are gone astray but they are still mine.

     Soon my church will believe in my plan. My son told you to make disciples of all the nations. Not to pray for their destruction. It is not the nations that are evil but evil spirits living in and ruling through weak people. Pray for the people to be delivered. Wake up those around you who have closed their eyes in fear and tell them to awaken to joy because my day is coming.

     Set your eyes on things above, upon my eternal plan. All you see with your eyes is wind and waves. The storm will cease and righteousness will rule. Pray for the wicked ones. I would rather they be saved and not destroyed. I will keep you in perfect peace if you will set your mind on me and keep it there.

     My children, the world is not coming to an end but the rule of the wicked ones ends shortly. Their power was already broken in the heavenly realm and soon will be destroyed beneath your feet. Who gathers an army just to retreat? You are my advancing army. You are my mighty ones. Darkness can’t destroy your light. 

     Arise and shine. Your light has come and my glory is risen upon you. You have no need to fear the darkness. Be my army of light. Share your light with all you meet. Heaven is invading the earth and the wicked are terrified. Have no fear, your God is near! 


     This is the end of the words he spoke to me this morning.
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 

     For more information please click the links below: