Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, April 1, 2019

Back To The Future

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:




Ephesians Chapter One

3. All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.

4.  Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.

5. God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.

6. So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son.

7. He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.

8. He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding.

9. God has now revealed to us his mysterious plan regarding Christ, a plan to fulfill his own good pleasure.

10. And this is the plan: At the right time he will bring everything together under the authority of Christ—everything in heaven and on earth.

11. Furthermore, because we are united with Christ, we have received an inheritance from God, for he chose us in advance, and he makes everything work out according to his plan.



     As I was reading these verses today Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:

     My dearest loved ones: It is time to go back to the future. It is time to know who you are and where you came from. You were chosen long before I made the world. I didn’t make you for the world; I made the world for you. It was always my gift to you as an inheritance. It has always been my plan to prosper you and make you a kingdom of glorious kings and priests and to walk with you in the earth as you enjoy dominion over it.

     Little ones, it’s time to understand who you are. You didn’t come into existence because your earthly father and mother were intimate. You were with me long before you came here. Some of you are having dreams and beginning to wake up to your true identity. You were not born by the will of the flesh but by the will of God.

     You are my plan and in me you live and move and have your being. Your bodies came into the physical world by the womb of your mother. I formed you in her womb and put your spirit into your body when you were conceived. I knit you together, spirit to flesh and connected you so well that it’s hard for you to remember you are spirits and not bodies.

     The reason I am telling you this is so you will awaken to who you truly are. Some so called scientists will tell you that you are just a nothing from nowhere descended from an ape. Those who have real intelligence will not fall for this. They see the design behind all things and they know the truth even if they are pressured by their peers to hide it.

     They tell you these things so you won’t know your true identity is in me. You were born of my Spirit and my life. The breath of life that is within you came from me. You are life of my life and heart of my heart and you are destined to rule the world because you are all royalty.

     The truth of who you are has been hidden by those who try to rule over you because they know their time is short. The sons and daughters of the Most High are awakening to their royalty and will soon be ready to inherit all that I have provided.

     As you awaken the call of your heart will arise and you will know your purpose and calling. It really is simple. Anything that doesn’t look like heaven has to be removed and anything that looks like heaven has to be strengthened and multiplied. Darkness will be driven out by light and not by evil. It’s not by might or by power but by my Spirit that this will be done. My Spirit is the Spirit of Truth. Truth will make all men free and this is beginning now.

     The reason for the awakening and the upheaval in the natural world is because of the light shining in the spiritual realm. Darkness is terrified of light and darkness goes completely crazy when invaded by light.

     Those who torment the world and cause nations to war with one another will be put to shame and will seek places to hide. They will hide in the rocks and the caves saying “hide us from the face of the one who sits on the throne.” 

Do you remember that I promised to make my face shine upon you? It is you they are terrified of. They have built big caverns and enormous cities in dark places so when their time comes they can retreat and avoid the light of truth. What they don’t know is there is not any place to go where I am not. I am all places and no place in heaven or earth is void of my light and my presence.

     It is time to dispel fear taught by the previous generations. This world is not coming to an end. It is coming to a glorious rebirth. It is coming to an awakening that you are my children and you are my beloved.

     Soon my love for you will be in each of you for each other. Wars will cease. Killing will end. Men’s hearts will be changed from hard to tender and love will rule each day. You will no longer see the evil or the wicked ones. No one can resist my love. It is my will that all should be saved and come into the kingdom. Eventually those who hide from me will run to me.

     My children I tell you these things to give you hope. No more hiding waiting for some secret escape. No more fear. Perfect love casts out all fear and my perfect love is invading the earth. No more giving up on people because of their wickedness. Go back to praying for their hearts to change.

     I didn’t build this world for it to be destroyed. I built it as my children’s playground and that is what it will become. There will be a day when the wolf will lie beside the lamb without evil in his heart and the lamb will have no fear for there will be heaven on earth.

     The last enemy defeated will be physical death itself. There is a reason that people fight death as hard as possible and that is because even your physical body knows that death is just wrong. 

     Once men stop eating the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil then death will be put away. It was already defeated by my Son when He was raised. For those who can hear this; physical death is not certain; it is optional.

     I hear some say "yes but it’s appointed to man once to die" but you all died already. You were crucified with Christ and yet you live. If one died for all then all died. Is this not what my scripture says? 

     What if the only reason people live for seventy or eighty years is because that is all they plan for? You expect to get old and die so that is what you get. As a man believes in his heart so is he. Change your heart, change your belief, and change your life span on earth. Eat only from the tree of life and stop eating the fruit that kills.

     So my loved ones, it’s time to go back to the future. Who you are and will be is who you always were. You were my beloved children chosen long before the world began. It’s who you were, it’s who you are and it’s who you will always be. No more negativity. No more belittling yourselves or others.

     If your child falls in the mud and is covered in dirt is he still your child? If my child fell into the dirt of the world and is covered in it is he still my child? 

     It’s time to see the ones you call lost as not lost but just still sleeping. They don’t understand they were crucified with my Son and raised with him. No one told them the good news yet. The church was supposed to tell them but they couldn’t see past the mud on the outside.

     I reconciled all people unto myself by the blood of my Son. I was in Christ on that cross not counting men’s sins against them. When He cried “Father forgive them for they don’t know what they are doing,” I replied “Yes my Son, I already have forgiven them.”

     So my loved ones go and wake them up. Tell them they are forgiven and tell them their Father waits for them to come home by awakening to who they are. Tell them they were chosen long before the world began. Remind them of who they are and where they came from.

     I am the beginning and the end. You were all chosen in the beginning. Your life came from me and returned to me when you were baptized into my Son at the cross. Now you are in me and I am in you. You are just as chosen now as you were in the beginning. So wake up and remember who you are. You are chosen, blessed, sanctified, justified and glorified. This is who you were and who you are and who you will always be if you will come back to the future.



     This is the end of the words He spoke to me at that moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time.
Grow Rich in His Grace.
I love you all,
michael. 


     For more information please click the links below: