Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, April 25, 2019

To Die For

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:
michaelottministries.podomatic.com

John Chapter Fifteen

5. “Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.

Matthew Chapter Eighteen

1.  At that time the disciples came to Jesus and said, “Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” 2. And He called a child to Himself and set him before them, 
3. and said, “Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. 
4.  “Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.


     I woke up this morning with these scriptures running through my heart. As I listened to them over and over My Savior spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:

     My loved ones: I know the odds. I know they tell you it’s a long shot. I know they tell some of you there is no help or no hope. I am your shot. I am your hope. I am your healer. I am your deliverer and your resurrection. I am your life and you truth and your way.

     By yourself it seems hopeless. But you are not by yourself. You have never been alone and will never be alone. I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. I formed you there and have loved you from long before the world began. You were in me before creation.

     I tell you this to strengthen your understanding of my love. The problems you are facing today were not caused by me. I don’t want you to blame yourself either. I just want you to know that I am your answer. Lean into me and hide yourself in me. I am your hiding place. I am your strong rock and tower. You don’t have to face even the smallest difficulty alone.

     You grow weary trying to carry your burdens. That is why I told you to cast your cares upon me. Let me bear it all. I am unlimited in strength and your burdens and cares don’t burden me. Your biggest problems weigh you down but to me they are no more than a feather in the wind.

     I once carried the weight of sin of the whole world on my shoulders while being beaten and nailed to a cross and yet it still didn’t kill me. I had to lay my life down.

     I am your Almighty, Indestructible, and eternally existent God! I speak not only as myself but for your Father and Holy Spirit also. We are all eternally in love with you and anything that hurts you hurts us. I am touched with your infirmities and I care for you as a loving mother cares for her infant.

     You have time and effort and sweat and tears invested in your problem but I invested my life and my blood in your problem. I took your sins and bore your sickness and carried away all harm. I drew it from you at the cross and I left it in the grave. All I need you to do is to rest in the truth and to trust in me.

     Take your eyes off the problem and put them back on me. I will calm your storm or even part the sea if I need to. Whatever it takes but it will only come as you give it to me and let me bear it. No more trying to figure out how this works or how that works. Just rest and trust in my love for you.

     Your problems don’t disprove my love for you they do the opposite. They challenge my truth. I say “by my stripes you are healed” and that word is planted in your heart and along comes a devil named sickness to root that word out of your heart. That sickness doesn’t care if you live or die it only wants to challenge my truth.

     My truth says “I became poor that you could become rich” and along comes a devil called bills to challenge my truth. First it tells you that you don’t deserve it, then it tells you I didn’t really say that and then when that doesn’t work it tells you that you must do something like give more or do more. 

     I didn’t ask for you help when I saved you and I didn’t ask you for anything when my poverty made you rich. I did it all because you are mine and because I love you. All I need from you is for you to trust me to make these things as true in your world as they are in mine.

     When a child is born the parents don’t say to the child. I hope you brought medicine to keep you well and I hope you have money to give me or I won’t be able to bless you. You better give me back ten percent of your school lunch money or I'll have the school bully beat you up and take it all. No, not at all! The truth is that once that child is born everything you own just became theirs; that is until they have a child.

     My beloved it is my delight to give you the kingdom. I don’t need your help; I don’t need your fuss or worry. What I do need is your cooperation in the joy of my sharing with you. You’re expecting a picnic and I brought a feast!

     You must let go of the picnic mentality. I own all things and I gave them to you as your inheritance. When I overcame death, hell and the grave I inherited the earth and shared it with you. You are co-owner. Do you think I took it for myself? Never! I gladly took it to share with my beloved. I conquered all just so I could bring it home and share it with you.

     Please my loved ones, when you try to earn anything from me you cheapen my gift to you. If you think for one moment that you are blessed because of any work you do or any rule you keep or anything you give then you belittle my blood that was shed for you. It was not your giving that blessed you, it was mine. I gave first and I gave all, I loved first and I love all. The blessing of rain comes on the just and the unjust. Not according to works.

     Religion teaches you to believe you are stuck under the old Covenant. The new covenant was not paid for with the blood of bulls and goats but with my blood that I spilled. When you try to gain anything by the rules of the old covenant you are saying "the blood of a goat is good enough for me." Or you become like the sorcerer who didn’t realize the Spirit came because my blood was shed and assumed it to be so cheap he could buy Spirit with money.

     Remember Cain and Righteous Able? Cain said “let me give the Almighty a portion of my best work. Yet Righteous Able said “let me give the Almighty his most perfect work back to him as an offering of worship. I know he is my shepherd and loves little lambs so I will give him the best. 

     My beloved David called me his Shepherd and waited upon my deliverance instead of taking the kingdom by force. He became King the day he was anointed but waited upon me to put him on the throne.

     My loved ones: you are doing despite to the Spirit of Grace by trying to work your way out of your problems. The New Covenant is All Grace or it’s not the New Covenant! If there was no fault in the old it wouldn’t have had to be replaced. Give in to my loving grace. Can’t I just bless you just because I love you?

     Will you do it my beloved? Will you give in to my loving grace? Will you become humble as a child and say that you can do nothing without me? Will you accept my love as a child accepts a gift from a parent? Will you let me love you and care for you and bear your burdens because of my love or will you be stingy and keep them all to yourself?

     I counted the cost of you and your life before you were born. I knew every diaper you would mess up, every dish you would break and the cost of every wrong road traveled and business mistake you would ever make and I paid these before you were even born.

     I paid in advance for not only you but for the whole world. I was slain from the foundation of the world. The contract was made long before the world began. All this was done in delight because I knew one day we would be inseparable. One day all the ones I love would be with me forever and sin, or death or any powers seen or not seen could never steal you away from me.

     Little ones think on these things. Let my perfect love drive out all you fear. Fear brings torment. Torment brings trouble and sickness. Let my perfect love heal you and prosper you.

     The only way to do that is to accept it as my free gift. Don’t insult my love by trying to pay me back. The only reason you would want to pay me is because you don’t realize that you are the prize that I wanted. You are the treasure in a field. You are the pearl of a great price and you are the delight of me and all of heaven.

     Those of you with children will wake up and understand this first. What are they worth to you? Troubles, warts and all; what would you give for them? Would you give your life? Your blood? If you knew one day on a cross would give eternity with them at your side would you do it? Are you beginning to understand now?

     My dearest ones don’t insult me by bearing your own burdens. Give me your pains, your worries, your broken hearts, your wounded souls, your past due payments and your broken down cars. The only way to know if you have given them to me is to check and see if you are still worried about them. If you are worried then you haven’t trusted me yet.

     I greatly desire your burdens. Your burdens, your hurts, your disease your broken relationships, your broken homes, your late payments; I want them so bad I would die for them. Oh wait. I already did.



     This is the end of the words that he spoke to me this morning.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


     For more information please click the links below: