Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

You Are The Light

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:



Ephesians Chapter One

19: I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms. Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else, not only in this world but also in the world to come. God has put all things under the authority of Christ and has made him head over all things for the benefit of the church. And the church is his body; it is made full and complete by Christ, who fills all things everywhere with himself.


Matthew Chapter Five

14: “You are the light of the world like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden. 15: No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house.

     As I was reading scripture today these two passages were given to me. As I was reading them Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:

     My little ones: Why do you fear? Why must you always see yourselves as small, helpless victims when you are mighty and powerful and full of my light and glory? The same power I used to raise my Son from the dead is available and working for you. If you will begin to work with my power and not against it you will have great success.

     So how are you working against it? It’s because you don’t really believe my power is working for you. All things work together for your good if you love me. So many of you work against me by believing the lies you have been told. You are lied to about who you are. You are told you are victims of the world and the darkness. You are told you can’t make a difference. These things are not true.

     Imagine if the power went out and you were in a dark room and someone said “I have a really bright flashlight.” Imagine telling them to put it away because that light is no match for the darkness and the darkness is bound to swallow up that light and destroy it.

     See how silly this sounds, but you are light. You are a city on a hill; you are the light of the world. My Son is the light that lights every man that comes into the world so no one is in complete darkness unless they choose to cover the light.

     You listen to people lie to you and tell you that it’s no use and the world will just get darker and darker and there is nothing you can do about it. It’s time to reject this lie with the truth. What truth? What did my prophet Isaiah tell you in what you call chapter nine? When speaking about my Son he said “to the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end.” 

     My son is over all things. One by one all things that resist him will fall and not be able to stand against him.
So how will these things happen you ask? It’s happening because my children are waking up. You are beginning to rise and shine with the glory that is already within and upon you. More and more of my children are rejecting the lies of the fear mongers who love to scare people all the way to the book store to pay big money for books full of big lies.

     Stop buying the lies. I told you not to fear over and over. Anyone who tells you there is anything to fear is lying. Those who fear are not perfected in my love, for my love casts out fear and anyone who is peddling fear is not walking in love.

     My truth never fails. I never fail. My Son’s kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom. There shall be no end to it. It will continue to advance until the earth is full of my glory. One by one the enemies of the kingdom will bow their knees in worship to the King. One by one evil things will disappear from the earth. Love will arise and love never fails.

     My loved ones, you have to start by knowing the person you see in the mirror. You are not helpless. You are not hopeless. You are holy, righteous children of the Living God who adores you and is giving you the entire earth for an inheritance. Will you be willing to drive the giants out of the land or will you keep wandering the wilderness of unbelief. Will you see the giants as bread for you or will you see yourself as a grasshopper in the sight of them?

     Once you are fully awake you will become unstoppable. No death or sickness or pestilence will be able to stop you. I sowed my Son into the earth as a seed. What crop do you think will come up? The same Spirit that raised my Son from the dead dwells in you. You are unlimited on the inside. The only thing stopping this great power from coming forth is your mind.

     This is why the enemy always attacks your mind. When a word is planted in your heart where does the enemy try to destroy it? Does your enemy not come against your mind with doubts and unbelief? There is no doubt in your spirit but in your mind you are not yet convinced that you are all powerful Sons and Daughters of the All Powerful Creator.

     Even my Son fought the same enemy. I spoke from heaven and declared “this is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased,” and yet in the wilderness that doubt came to challenge him. You must drive this same enemy called doubt out of the conversation. It is written that you are my offspring. You were born of my Spirit. You are life of my life. So don’t let doubt tell you any different. Once you destroy doubt and unbelief from your minds then you will be like my Son Jesus. You will never face an obstacle too large. The graveyard won’t be able to stop you.

     Will you do this my beloved? Will you listen to me, your loving Father, telling you who you are? Will you work with my mighty power and not against it? Will you allow your minds to be open to truth and closed to lies? Will you fight off doubt and unbelief by using my truth to destroy it? 

     You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. So what is this truth? As He is so are you in this world. He that is joined to the Lord is “one Spirit.” The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead is living inside you. You are holy, blameless, and lovingly accepted into my family. You were chosen before the foundation of the world. You were sanctified, justified and glorified. Let these words find root in your belief system and your world will change.

     Agree with my mighty power working in your behalf. No more doubt about who you are and why you are here. You are here to rule and reign, not to hide. Let the light within you shine brightly until all the darkness you come into contact with is destroyed. Drive darkness from the earth with the light that is within you. No longer focus on the darkness without but focus on the brilliant light within you. You are the light of the world. Be the light!



     This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all
michael 

     For more information please click on the links below: