Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The Enemy Within

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:



Second Corinthians Chapter Ten

3. For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ, being ready to punish every disobedience, when your obedience is complete.

Philippians Chapter Two

5. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

First Corinthians Chapter Two

“For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ.



     As I woke up this morning these verses kept bubbling up in my heart so I sat down and began to meditate on them and Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:


     My little ones: Why are you looking for an external enemy? The only real fight you have is the battle that rages in your thoughts. One moment your Christ mind is getting the victory and you are singing and full of joy and full of hope and then that slips away into thinking about problems and bills and anger and all manner of nonsense.

     Why does this happen? Were you not warned against being double minded? What you need to realize is there will be no peace in your life until there is peace in your heart where you deepest thoughts come from. You must win the battle of thoughts to be successful. The reason you have good days and bad days is because you have good thoughts and bad thoughts.

     You can be transformed, which means transfigured by the renewing of your mind. It’s really simple: In the beginning Adam only knew that I was God. He didn’t concern himself with good and evil. When the temptation came to think upon evil he gave in to the temptation and the fallen mind took up residency in his soul. All of a sudden he thought that he was lacking because the fallen mind is fearful where the restored mind is full of faith.

     Because of this fallen mindset Adam felt guilt and anguish and shame. It’s the same today. My children go to false churches and are taught that they are lacking and can only be like me if they pray more and fast more and read the bible more and give more and more and more and more. Most of you are not taught the truth that you are beloved and perfectly accepted just as you are in my sight. Most of you aren’t told that I look at you with loving eyes and see no imperfection in you.

     Because you let this fallen mind live in you then you are constantly bombarded by multitudes of thoughts about “what if?” or “why not?” and a million other things. Negativity seems normal and because you sow all the negative things into the garden of your hearts you reap all these negative events in your life.

     The garden I wanted Adam to rule over was his mind and heart. Out of your heart flow all the issues of life. It’s not the snake in your tomatoes that is the problem; it’s the serpent thinking in your mind.

     Think of it this way: Is the mind and heart garden not a paradise? Where do beautiful works of art and beautiful music and wonderful ideas come from? Do they not come from the garden inside you?

     Once you fully overcome all evil thoughts you will once again be single minded and will walk in perfect harmony with me. It’s not the enemy without that you are at war with; but the enemy within. Cast down every thought that disagrees with perfect love. If it doesn’t agree with the greatest act of love ever done, which was my Son pouring out his love on the cross then it isn’t worth thinking.

     I want you to declare a holy war on all negative thought patterns in your hearts and minds. Make that your resolution. Don’t just see negative thoughts and fearful thoughts and imaginations as bad ideas but see them as what they are: Deadly serpents crawling around inside your mind. Don’t delay! Use the great power of my Spirit to drive all these things away.

     This is why you were told to set your mind on things above. Light dispels darkness. Love drives out all fear. When you are fearful think of my perfect love for you, for you have been loved since long before the world began.

     You are not just loved but you are adored. I don’t see you as a wicked sinner. I see you as my adorable child. More than any mother who ever held her baby and rejoiced in her heart and was overcome by emotions of love, so are my thoughts about you continually.

     I not only want you to know you are loved but I want you to know that I feel the same way about everyone you will ever know. I took away the sins of the world by the sacrifice of my Son.

     My Son represented you as he made a covenant with me. You were included and so was everyone who has been or will ever be born. Jesus, the last Adam, represented all mankind so all mankind has been declared innocent by the sacrifice of my Son. The only problem is most of them don’t know it, so they think they are my enemies and don’t realize they are beloved children.

     Do you remember that I said that this is the New Covenant? I will be your God and you will be my people, I will live in you and write my laws on your heart and in your mind and I will never count your mistakes against you. Once you awaken to your freedom you will arise to a higher level of love and consciousness and will become pure love as I am pure love.

     There is a place in me so full of love and truth that your conscience will be unnecessary. You can walk in purity and holiness only by this living way. My Son’s blood was to cleanse your conscience of all your mistakes so that you could forget them and move up into this realm of holiness.

     So think on these things. Determine to love each and every person and to never think evil of yourself or your neighbor. See all as you see me. For through the blood of my Son you have all become one. When you judge another you are really judging yourselves because you are all the body of Christ. When bad things happen it’s not because of my judgment but because you are judging one another. Whatever judgment you decree against another comes back to you.

     So my beloved ones: Declare war on your thoughts that are not based on love and eternity. Think only on things that are truth and put off the old way of thinking. No more worry. You are living in eternity already. You have already been given everlasting life so what is there to fear?

     Don’t forget the serpent is not running around outside looking to devour someone. He is sneaking around in your thoughts trying to devour you from the inside. It’s up to you to put away the lies. You were crucified with my Son and you were raised to new life when he was raised. That old stone that represented the law was rolled away so you could go free from condemnation.

     Arise my children and drive the lies from your mind. You have nothing to fear. We are one! You are sanctified, justified, glorified beloved children of Almighty God and anything else is a lie. Let no other thought be in your mind but the thought process that was in my Son. Do you remember that it is written that he was just a normal man and yet he told you that he and I were one? You must think the same way. Just because you live in a body and I am invisible doesn’t mean we are separated. I am in you and you are in me and we are one.

     When any negative thought comes to your mind destroy it with truth. After awhile it will fall back into the grave where it belongs and you will no longer be troubled but will be full of everlasting joy. My beloved children: You hearts and minds are the garden I gave you and it is our meeting place. I gave you dominion over this garden. Arise to the higher consciousness and kill the snake.

     Think only on lovely things until all things become lovely and until the enemy within has no place in you. Remember that your weapons are not carnal. You defeat darkness by the spirit and not by will power or earthly means. Use worship as a weapon. Fill your hearts with songs and praise and drive all fearful and worrisome thought from your minds and hearts.

     I love you my dearest ones: Love each other as I love you.

     This is the end of the words He spoke to me this morning.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 


     For more information please click the links below: