Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Saturday, January 11, 2020

It's Who You Know


     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com


Ephesians Chapter Three

14.For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.



Second Peter Chapter One

2. May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire.

John Chapter Seventeen

3. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.





     As I was meditating this afternoon all of these verses bubbled up from my heart and I began thinking about them. As I did Jesus spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:

     My family; do you know about me or do you know me? So much emphasis has been put on knowing scriptures and memorizing them and knowing concepts and that is not bad but there is better. I want you to know me the person and not just know about me. 

     Think of your best friend in the world. You know much of their past and you know their accomplishments but is that what your relationship is built on? Or is it built on love and friendship? Did you become best friends by reading about them or by spending time with them?

     When I stood before the Pharisees who knew scriptures better than the best bible teacher does today they couldn’t believe me because I didn’t fit in their preconceived idea of what I should be. They weren’t willing to accept a man who was comfortable eating with those they called sinners. They couldn’t believe I would heal on what they called the Sabbath, although they didn’t realize that I am the Sabbath. I am the rest they needed but they couldn’t see because they were so busy studying about me that they didn’t fellowship with me.

     There was a man named Saul whose name I quickly changed to Paul. He couldn’t see me either because he looked for me in a book and behind a veil in a manmade temple and not in a body. All the time he was out persecuting my loved ones he couldn’t hear me calling him from within his own heart. One day on that road to Damascus the revelation that I was already in him was too great. He was blinded to all he used to know and when the scales came off his eyes he was enlightened to the one he had read about his whole life.

     What I am saying my loved ones is that you can read about me all day or you can talk to me and listen to me and fellowship with me. The scriptures tell of me but don’t keep me living only in a book. I am not a character in a book, I am a living breathing, loving person. You speak of those whom you call the early church and about the amazing miracles they did but you don't realize that they didn't have a book. They had a relationship.

     I want you to know me as I know you. I want you to know my great love for you and I want us to live as one and laugh as one and have a heavenly time even here on earth. I am inside you and calling you to a relationship and not just for you to study about me.

     Think of it this way. Suppose you were famous because a book was written about you. You marry the love of your life but everytime you try to be intimate with your spouse they want to read the book instead of looking into your eyes and speaking to you. I am a living person not locked within the pages of a book. 

     Please my loved ones; come fellowship with me. I am inside you. I always have been, and always will be. When you read the book read it with me. Don’t just read words on a page but discuss it with me as if we were reading it together. Don’t be limited by what is in the book. I am a living being not a historical figure. It’s not what you know about me that fills you with my love and power. It’s knowing me the person.

     Have you ever read a book or heard about a person and then when you meet them they are nothing like what you read or heard? What you read was filtered through another person’s opinion. The Pharisees thought I was a sinner for healing on the Sabbath but the people who were healed thought much better of me. There are so many things about me that I want to reveal to my church but so many are closed minded because they somehow think I quit speaking when they quit writing the book.

     My loved ones; don’t just know what I do, know who I am. I am Love. I love you so much that I laid down my life for you to show you how much you are loved. 

     I long for your attention and fellowship. I am a husband who loves and desires his bride but sometimes she is more interested in the book she is reading than she is in talking to me. If you will spend time with me and talk to me and listen to me then I will write a new book inside your heart. It will be a glorious book full of great joy and adventure. It will not be about a man who lived thousands of years ago but will be a book about us and our great love for each other.

     My loved ones: It is not what you know: It’s who you know. Those who know their God will do great exploits. Not those who know about their God. It’s so simple. Would you marry someone you only read about or someone you experienced for yourself? 

     Speak to me. Think about me. Listen to me for I am constantly speaking to you and wooing you. I want you to know love. God is love. I want you to know the one true love and the Son of his love who is also love. I am calling to you from inside your heart. Will you answer and get to know me?



     This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His grace.
I love you all,
michael 


     For more information please visit the links below: