Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, January 17, 2020

Now Is How!

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:



Matthew Chapter Six



11.  Give us ( this day) our daily bread.

25. “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?

Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.


Mark Chapter Eight

35. If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake and for the sake of the Good News, you will save it.



     As I was praying today these verses bubbled up into my thoughts. I sat down and meditated on them and as I did Father made this statement to me: He said: "Now is how!"

     When I asked him what he meant He told me to listen and write and share, so here are his words:

     My little ones, you are so worried about tomorrow. You are worried about your children and your finances and your health and are spending more time in worry than in thanksgiving. This makes your life out of balance.

     If you truly trust me with your hearts you will put tomorrow in my hands. If you truly trust me you will put your past behind you. The way to know if you trust me is if you are in worry or in thanksgiving. If you are in worry you are not in trust.

     My little ones, did you forget that I created heavens and earth and all that is seen and unseen? Do you think I did it with worry or with joy? It is my good pleasure to give you the kingdom so I gave you the kingdom. Remember that I told you that the kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy. I didn’t say it would be those things, I told you that it is those things. If those things are not ruling in your lives then you have lost your focus. You are focusing on the world and not the kingdom.

     There is a better way. You can enter into the secret place of your heart and meet with me and pray. You can only ask me for what you need today. By only asking me for what you need today then you are letting me know that you trust me with tomorrow.

     So many of you lose hold of your tomorrow because you didn’t take care of today. By spending each moment focused on me and fellowshipping with me your tomorrow gets all lined up automatically and you don’t have to even plan it. 

     Go back and watch the birds. They sing and eat, and sing and eat and I take care of them. They don’t have barns and they don’t worry about reaping and sowing. They reap first and they sow the seeds they have eaten without even knowing they have done it.

     Enjoy each moment with me and tomorrow will take care of itself. This is how the kingdom works. Some of you spend days and weeks and years making plans for the future and then you end up changing them anyway. All that wasted time and all that worry. It would be better if you spend each moment with me and let me tell you what to do.

     Opportunities that affect the future will be brought before you without you seeking them. If you will be with me in the present then opportunities that affect you will be brought to you in that moment and you will not have to search for them.

     My loved ones: I fed you today. I will feed you tomorrow. Time doesn’t change how I love you. It’s not like I have enough to take care of you today but that will be depleted and I will not be able to sustain you.

     Have some faith in me. Are the trees I planted in the beginning still reproducing trees today? Are the plants I planted in the beginning still reproducing today? Are the fish I created in the beginning still reproducing today? How about the animals and birds? I didn’t ask Adam to plant the garden; I gave him a garden to tend to.

     It’s the same with you. You don’t have to create a world. You just enjoy the creation I gave you. All that you need will come to you if you don’t chase it away with worry. Is a hunter more likely to get a deer if he is still, or if he is worried and fidgety and nervous? Is a fisherman more likely to catch a fish if he is still and peaceful, or if he is splashing around in the water afraid of drowning?

     Be still and know that I am God. If you are not still and trusting then you must not believe that I am truly who I say I am. I am more than enough!

     I hear some of you thinking: What about counting the cost? When you were told the parable about counting the cost before you build; that parable was speaking about my providing for you. I counted the cost of each and every person and all they would ever need and I funded it long before anyone arrived. My Lamb was slain before the foundation of the world so that the price of your failures was paid before you failed.

     I am your provider. I will not be your provider. I am your provider. My name is not “I will be.” My name is “I AM!” I have been and will eternally be present in the moment you are in. There lies the problem. I am in your now and your mind is in tomorrow so we can’t communicate very well.

     My dearest ones; whom I love with all that I have and all that I am: Will you come to me right now? Will you come back from the future and meet me in the present. I give you a gift called now and you waste it lost in worry about tomorrow? Please come back to now. If you want to fix tomorrow then now is how.



     This is the end of the words He spoke to me just now.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 


     For more information please click the links below: