Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

I AM Your Fortress!

     An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com


John Chapter Sixteen

33. These things have I spoken unto you, that in me ye may have peace. In the world ye have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.


     I woke up this morning with this verse dancing in my heart. I began thinking about it and Jesus spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you. He said:

     My little ones, yet my strong ones, don’t worry about what you see with your eyes of all the trouble in the world. Yes, I understand you are in the world but you are missing one thing. You are in me, in heavenly places, in the world.

     Imagine you are in deep water. Now imagine that you are in deep water in an unsinkable ship. Imagine you are in a windstorm. Now imagine that you are in a house built with solid rock and it is unshakable. This is why many of you are afraid. You don’t see yourselves in me while in this storm.

     My loved ones, you can have joy through all these things. I give you peace but not as the world gives. The world tries to give you peace just for a moment so they can snatch it away and make you afraid again. What if you refused to be afraid? They can only manipulate those who are in fear. This is their only power and it is only as strong as you allow it to be.

     My loved ones, I have told you many times that the world is not coming to a fateful end. My blood was shed upon the earth and it’s not crying out for vengeance like the blood of Abel. It is crying out for truth and mercy and true justice which is not punitive but is restorative.

     Our whole plan was for man to subdue the earth and make it look like the heaven that is within you. As long as you expect things to get worse then worse is what you will experience. As a man thinks in his heart so is he. If you expect heaven on earth then you will experience it. If you expect hell then you will experience that. You are free to choose.

     No more fear. Once you know the plan you will realize that my perfect love will drive out all fear. Earth will be made like heaven and what you are seeing now is those who refuse to allow heaven on earth. They can’t resist me. My love will win. It always wins and never fails. Those who divide you will themselves be divided and will fail. One by one my love will win them over and they will drop their swords and make peace instead of war. 

     I prayed to my Father and your Father, “thy will be done on earth just as it is in heaven.” What part of that leaves any room for earth to become anything else but like heaven? Throw away all the lies you were told by those who love to write fear fantasy and sell it to you as gospel. What part of it is good news?

     You have an everlasting kingdom within you that is higher than this world. Just like the ship we spoke of. You are in the water but above the water just like the ship. You don’t have to be affected by the things of the world. You can choose peace when others choose fear. You can choose love when others choose hate. You can choose mercy when all others are crying out for torture.

     My loved ones, stop looking out of the windows and look within. You are my temple. Inside you is the glory of heaven. There are so many realms inside for you to discover but you keep looking at the storm on the outside and not the peace on the inside.

     Do you remember that I told you that I would never leave you or forsake you? Do you not know that my Spirit dwells within you and you dwell in my Spirit? You go the way your thoughts go. You can choose to focus on the darkness without or bask in the light within. I will not force you into peace. I will offer it to you and you can choose to live in perfect loving peace or you can choose to live in the lie.

     Think of it this way. Suppose you were in an impenetrable fortress. Inside is a great party with joy and laughing and music and great fellowship. But you choose to find a window to look out of into the dark night where you imagine fearful things going on. There is a party going on around you but you don’t focus on it but on the dark outside the window.

     Remember that anything you see with your natural eye is temporary. All that you see with your spirit eyes is eternal. You see turmoil and fear and greed with your natural eyes. What you are not seeing is glory and angels all around you and me living in you. You are secure in me and will never be separated from me. We are one and nothing can divide you from me or me from you.

     Please my loved ones. Turn away from what is without and turn towards the joy within. Let my love drive away the fear and don’t forget that you are in the world but you are in me, in the world. 

     I am your ship. I am your strong fortress. I am your eternal security. No person, no disease, no war, no famine, no darkness of any kind can ever separate you from me. I am your hiding place. Hide your thoughts in me. Hide your life in me. Hide your hopes and dreams in me. Hide in me and fear not! I AM your fortress.

     This is the end of the words he shared with me earlier today,
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His grace,
I love you all,

Before I go, I would like to say thank you to some loved ones who have been a great help to me to share my message with you. Thank you Dan and Esteban and Carolyn, you are all amazing and I pray that Father fill your lives with joy and blessing. And thanks to all of you who pray for me and write to me. God bless you each and every one.

michael 

For more information please click the links below: