Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, August 24, 2020

Becoming One With You


    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michael's podcast




First Corinthians Chapter Two

9. But, as it is written,

“What no eye has seen, nor ear heard,
nor the heart of man imagined,
what God has prepared for those who love him.”

These things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For who knows a person’s thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might understand the things freely given us by God.

John Chapter Seventeen

10. All mine are yours, and yours are mine, and I am glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me that they may be one, even as we are one.



    I was awakened long before dawn with these words arising within me. As I listened Jesus spoke to me and asked me to listen and write and share with you.



    He said: My little ones. You are living life divided instead of united. Not just in the world but within your own being. Your spirit wants to go one way and your mind another and your body just wants to be comfortable.

    When I was in the garden I prayed for you. I prayed for my disciples and for all who would believe in me because of their word. This is you. You believe the report they gave of me. My words through them connected with the spirit within you which came from me and your hearts and minds believed what was true about you. It didn’t become true when you believed it. It was always true about you, and came alive in your lives when you understood it.

    My beloved ones: You are spirit of my spirit. The part of you that is everlasting came from me but to function in the physical realm you also needed a mind and body. These three need to become one in you. You and I are one spirit. We are inseparable but your mind has not learned to work with your inner person and you are divided.

    Being separated in mind and spirit and body is what is causing the frustration. Your spirit is heavenly. It gets its life and power from being one with me. In this realm you are seated with me in heavenly places. But because your mind doesn’t see in this realm it tries to work out all the problems with earthly wisdom and earthly power, and that fails miserably.

    What I am saying my loved ones is I need you to start working together with you. Yes you heard that right. Many have told you that your spirit should rule over your mind and body. But just as we do, you need to rule together and not separately. Between Father, Holy Spirit and me there is no division. We are completely one in agreement. We want you to be the same not only with us but with your spirit and your mind and your body.

    You need to recognize that you were given a mind and a body because it was necessary. It’s not your mind that is evil. It’s the carnal mind that is an enemy. The word you get your word “carnal” from means meat. It a mind that lives on “flesh” that is my enemy. That mind is bogged down in what can I eat and what should I not eat. Bogged down in the law that was already fulfilled it is always concerned with touch not, taste not and handle not, until that mind is totally useless to the spirit.

    My loved ones, you were made free for freedom’s sake. The law kept you bound into a system of failure. Remember I told you through my beloved Paul that the strength of sin is the law. Being law minded binds you up, but my grace gives you freedom to make holy decisions and to live empowered by the will of a loving spirit and not remain trapped in failure.

    I tell you these things because religion has discounted your minds as trash and because of this you suffer. If you didn’t need a mind I wouldn’t have given you one. It’s the mind and body in concert with the Spirit that makes things work in your world.

    So now that you understand those things let me tell you how to become successful on the earth as you are in heaven. When your mind and body and spirit work together in loving union and not in master slave relationship, then your world will change. Your spirit knows my will, for what knows the things of God but the spirit of God? Your mind knows the things of the world and what you need to live day to day in your natural world and cares for the day to day needs of the body.

    Your mind knows what needs to be done as it interfaces with the world around you, but the mind doesn’t have the power to create physical things. Your mind creates ideas but the power to create all things is from the spirit.  Do you remember this scripture? "You shall have power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you." The Holy Spirit and your spirit are one. The creative power that created the universe and all things seen and unseen is within your Spirit.

    So this is how it works. Your mind creates ideas. Your Spirit manufactures those ideas into physical reality. Consider this and see if this sounds familiar. You see a need and your mind considers it. Then you worry and wonder and tear your mind inside and out in fear wondering how you are going to meet that need. Your mind can see the need but doesn’t have the power to do anything about it. So you learn to worry. Does that sound familiar?

    Now consider a better way. Because now you understand that your body, mind and spirit are one and work together. Now you know how things get done. Your mind sees a need but knows that it doesn’t have the power to create the solution. So your mind say’s “Hey Spirit born of God within me. You are one with God and you can create the answer to this problem.” So with thanksgiving you turn the request over to your spirit and the mind rests in peace and joy knowing that soon the answer will be created. 

    This is why I said “The Father in me does the works."This is the way I chose to make creation work and because so many don’t understand how the process works they fail and get frustrated. Many worry themselves to physical death because they are trying to work without the power of Spirit.

    He that is joined to God is “one” spirit. Your spirit and mine are not divided. We are one and we need your mind and body to come into the process and be one. This is why I prayed that you would become one as we are one. When your mind, spirit and body learn to work together in a loving relationship then all things will work for you.

    No more worry and struggling to make things happen. If you have a need turn it over to me for I am inside you. When you realize that your own spirit is inseparable from me, life will be much easier for you.

    One more example so you will understand. Suppose something is broken in your body. Your body cries out with the voice of pain. Don’t do what you have always done and fight against the problem. Your mind doesn’t have faith because faith is of the Spirit.

    No more trying to fix the problem on the physical or mental plain. Go directly into your closet “Also known as your heart” and shut off the mental and physical senses. Say something like this: “Spirit within me, you created all things seen and unseen. I know that what I see was created by a spirit that I can’t see. So Spirit that I can’t see, I give you this problem to fix. I give glory to God who gave me this ability to be one with him. Now I am going to rest in confidence because I know you are solving this problem.”

    Isn’t this so much easier than naming and claiming and binding and loosing and worrying and spitting and cursing and all the other things you were taught to do? 

    Think of it this way. I stood at the grave of my friend Lazarus and I said “I thank you Father that you always hear me. “ I was communing with him in my heart at all times. I only said that for those around me to hear. I knew my Father already had the answer. I didn’t curse death. I didn’t work up enough faith to raise him. I just turned it over to my Father and suddenly Father’s voice burst forth from within me telling Lazarus to get up.

    He did get up as you know but you may be facing similar problems. It may seem as if your marriage is dead. It may seem as if your prosperity is dead. It may seem as if your own physical body is dead. Instead of fighting the way you have been fighting; do things the right way. Come into the spirit realm within you where you are a king upon the throne. If something needs to be said I will say it through you. Bring the problem to the spirit within you and let the power of spirit fix the problem. Never forget that I dwell in your spirit so fellowship with me while you are here. No more being divided. We are one with each other and one with you.

    I love you my dear children. I am one with you. Father is one with you. Spirit is one with you. Will you become one with you?

    This is the end of the worlds He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all
michael 

    For more information please click the links below: