Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Trust in Me: Trust in My Plan



    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

Michael's Podcast




Proverbs Chapter Three

5. Trust in the LORD with all your heart;

do not depend on your own understanding.

Seek his will in all you do,

and he will show you which path to take.



Ephesians Chapter One

3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he has chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Having predestined us to the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he has made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Wherein he has abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; Having made known to us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he has purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fullness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:



    As I was praying for each of you today I asked Father “What should I ask for those who are afraid in this time? He spoke the verses we just read to me and then asked me to write down these words and publish them for all to read. He said:



    My loved ones; why are you afraid? I can tell you why. It’s because your whole lives you have been told lies and because you don’t know the plan. 

    Imagine it this way: Suppose your neighbor has a plan to tear down his house and rebuild a better one. You don’t know the plan and while you are away he brings in heavy machinery and demolishes his house right in its footprint. You come home from traveling and see your neighbor’s house in shambles so you panic and you wonder if he is okay.

    This is what is going on now. The whole physical reality is being rebuilt. All the nations are in fear and are in panic because they don’t know my plan. Have you ever read in the Psalms where it says: “Arise, O God, judge the earth; For You shall inherit all nations.”

    The judgment of the world happened when Christ was crucified. Do you remember the scripture where Jesus said “If I be lifted up (crucified) I will draw ALL men unto me?” Do you also remember it says “it is appointed for man to die and after this comes the judgment?” And then you were told “if one died for All, then All died.” Do you remember in John Chapter Twelve Jesus said "Now is the judgment of this world." He didn't say on some distant future date. He said "now" and it was finished as he said.

    The nations are my inheritance. It’s not the nations I am judging it’s the system that has my people in bondage that is being removed. People are walking in darkness because they have been blinded by religion. I am taking possession of my Son’s inheritance for him and putting it in order for him. This is done through awakening my people to the truth of who they are and why they are here. 

    Do you remember I told Jesus to sit at my right hand until I make his enemies his footstool? Footstool doesn’t mean what you think. A person who sits at his teacher’s feet is what was once called a footstool. All nations will come and worship my son. He will rule the nations with a rod of iron. As the scripture says “All will be taught by The Lord.”

    All of this is written plainly in the plan but most of my children do not see the whole picture. All they see is the house they are used to looking at crumble. They don’t see the blueprint of the house to come. They haven’t seen the drawings from the architect of the finished project so they are afraid.

    My children I tell you these things so you won’t fear. There will be a day when a child asks their mother “is this heaven or are we still on earth?” The mother will reply. “It’s hard to tell the difference isn’t it?”

    This has been my plan from the beginning. It hasn’t changed. There is nothing lost that will not be found. Nothing is hidden that will not be revealed. All things will be restored in their time according to the Master’s Plan.

    Many of you are having dreams about your loved ones who are in heaven. You have wondered why, and the why is because I am getting you used to seeing them. I am gathering all things together on earth and in heaven. 

    Death was never intended to be the doorway into heaven. Adam walked with me each day and Enoch came and went as he pleased. Jesus went even further to say the he and I are one. This is true of you also.

    Jesus even told you that he was on earth and in heaven at the same time. Do you remember Jacob’s ladder? Christ is that ladder where angels ascend and descend. There will be a day when you know as many angels as people. 

    When your eyes are open you will see both realms equally for all things are being gathered into one. All dimensions of time and space are being gathered also. You should see this when you think of Moses and Elijah speaking to my Son on the mountain. They were from different times and yet they met in one time and one place. This may be hard to hear but just keep listening.

    I tell you these things because faith comes by hearing and hearing by my voice. You hear of these things and shortly after the faith to walk in them arises in you not from what you do but because of what you hear. This is why you are told to be careful for what you hear. If you hear fear and gloom the faith to live in it comes to you. If you hear of heaven and peace and love then the faith to experience this comes to you.

    My dearest ones: Put away the fear. Stop listening to it. Guard your hearts with all diligence for the things you plant there spring up into your world. Good soil will grow seeds or weeds and you are the tender of your own garden. Truth is weed killer. Use it daily.

    Look at the heavens! Look at how things are orderly and beautiful. Soon the earth will be that way. No one will have to tell anyone else about me for all shall know me from the least to the greatest. 

    The chaos you see now will fade away and be replaced by my kingdom rule over the entire world. My Son will rule all the nations with a rod of iron but remember the words of the Psalmist. “Your rod and your staff they comfort me.” 

    Love never fails and I so loved the world that I sent my beloved one to save it. I will not fail. On earth as in heaven! That is the plan. Trust in me. Trust in my plan.



    And this is the end of the words he spoke to me moments ago.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael 

    For more information please click on the links below: