Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Trees


    An audio version of this message will be available at the link below:

michael's podcast


Genesis Chapter Two

15. And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the Garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.



    As I was praying today these verses bubbled up from my heart and into my mind. As I was meditating on them Father spoke to me and asked me to write down his words and publish them for all of his beloved ones. Here are his words. He said:



    My beloved ones: I created a garden and put the man in the garden. I did this so he would also know that there is a garden within him. Inside each of you are many trees. Two are most important. One is the tree of life which represents my Son and the other is the tree of knowledge of good and evil. This is why Jesus said “you must eat my flesh and drink my blood.” In their culture flesh represented not only bread but the grapes and blood represented the wine. It’s the same when you take communion but that is not the topic today.

    You eat of these trees by your thoughts and meditations. If you think on things that are holy and pure and lovely you are eating from the tree of life. If you think on anything that concerns judgment you are eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.


    Let me give you an example. Suppose you see someone who is in a fit of rage and screaming and cursing. Do you think to yourself “that man is evil?” Or do you think to yourself “that man doesn’t know he’s the beloved of his Father and he is created in the image and likeness of his Father and if he knew who he was he wouldn’t be angry?”


    It’s how you perceive that feeds you. This is one reason the church seems so powerless today. They are judging everything not according to the truth but according to their political beliefs or church traditions. For example: If you abort the woman who aborted her baby have you not done the same thing? If you hate those who hate you have you not become the hater?


    What I am teaching you my children is to become and observer and not a judge. Do you remember in the book you call Luke a man called out to my Son and asked him to tell his brother to divide the inheritance with him? Yet my Son told him that he did not come to judge.


    It’s the same with you. Once you are fully convinced that is my will to turn earth into heaven then you will become and observer and not a judge. Once you know that as you were told in Paul’s letter to the Corinthians that I was in my Son on that cross reconciling the world unto myself and not counting men’s sins against them; then you will understand that every man is forgiven and reconciled on my end and he doesn’t need judging but instead needs to be awakened to the truth. This is why Paul instructed you that it is not your place to save the world but to preach reconciliation to the world. You are ministers of the gospel of reconciliation and not condemnation.


    So how do you stop eating from this tree when everything you have been taught since childhood involves judgment and separation? It begins with one thought. One thought at a time will change your world. Whenever you see what you think is evil instead of judging it, speak the truth over it. Immediately turn your thoughts from the actions of what you see and put your thoughts instead on what my Son did for the ones who are not living as beloved children.


    One most important thing: You must begin with the thoughts you have about yourself. When a thought comes that belittles you or says that you are anything except my beloved, honored, chosen and adored child immediately laugh at that thought and think about the truth. 

    What truth? The absolute truth is that you were chosen in my Son before the foundation of the world. You are holy and blameless in my sight. You are justified, sanctified and glorified and if my you were justified by my Son then who will condemn you? Any thought contrary to this truth is a lie. Don’t war against the lie. Embrace the truth.


    This is the way to observe the world. No more judging and fighting and hating. Instead see every man through the eyes of the cross and the resurrection. If one died for all then all died and you were all crucified with my Son. So when you see one whom you hate for political reasons and you cry out for justice I will say to you “he was already crucified, what more do you want?”

    As you retrain your mind to think only good of all people and all things then you will have peace. You can trust me my children. My plan hasn’t changed. The whole earth will be subdued and put into the image of the heavenly. Just as Moses was told to make all the objects of the temple to represent the heavenly things themselves, so will all of earth represent Heaven itself.


    Fear not my beloved ones! The world is not coming to an end and these are not the end times. These are the days of great awakening when you, my sons and daughters arise and take charge of your inheritance. Do you not remember that the meek inherit the earth? Would I allow it to be destroyed and then give it to you as an inheritance? Would my Son spill his precious blood on the earth only to give over to an enemy?


    So my loved ones, stop eating from that tree within you that divides everything into two categories; good and evil. See all things through the finished work of my beloved Son. Never listen to any thought or voice that tells you that you are anything but perfect. As a man thinks in his heart so is he. Eat often from the tree of life and chop down the other tree.


    This is the end of the words He spoke to me moments ago.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all and I really mean that.
I pray for all of you daily,
michael


    For more information please click the links below: