Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Perfectly Perfect!


    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michael's podcast



Colossians Chapter Two

9. For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. So
you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority.


Ephesians Chapter One

3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as
he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. 
In love he predestined us for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved.

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.


Hebrews Chapter Ten

1. For since the law has but a shadow of the good things to come instead of the true form of these realities, it can never, by the same sacrifices that are continually offered every year, make perfect those who draw near. Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, since the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would no longer have any consciousness of sins? But in these sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said,

“Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired,
but a body have you prepared for me;
in burnt offerings and sin offerings
you have taken no pleasure.
Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come to do your will, O God,
as it is written of me in the scroll of the book.’”

When he said above, “You have neither desired nor taken pleasure in sacrifices and offerings and burnt offerings and sin offerings” (these are offered according to the law), then he added, “Behold, I have come to do your will.” He does away with the first in order to establish the second. And by that will
we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

And every priest stands daily at his service, offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, waiting from that time until his enemies should be made a footstool for his feet. For by a single offering
he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.



    As I was praying today these verses bubbled up from my heart into my mind. I thought about them for a few moments and I knew Father had something He wanted me to write. So I sat down at my computer and gave thanks and immediately He began speaking and I began writing. He said:


    My beloved ones; do you know you are perfectly perfect? You are not some lucky sinner who happened to stumble into salvation. You were chosen before I made the world and were perfect then and perfect now. You were so adorable before you came to earth and you are still the same to me. I love you with all that I am and I want you to know how much you are loved so you can experience heaven right now.


    My sweet ones, you are not bodies but are spirits. You have bodies that are alive because my Spirit lives within you. The same Spirit that lives in my Son the Christ lives in you. We all live in you. I know this is hard to understand when you have been taught since childhood that there is separation between us but my fullness dwells in you just as it did in my beloved Son.


    The thing called religion tells you that you must change and become more like me but the truth is you are already perfect. Your spirit has always been perfect and your bodies are perfect also. Religion tells you that you have a flesh nature that you must learn to rule over but that is not true either. Do you remember in his letter to the Colossians that our beloved Paul told you that when you came to Christ you were circumcised by a circumcision made without hands? He told you that my Son already cut away your old sinful nature and did so by the power of the Spirit.


    So why do you struggle? It is because you believed the lie that you are imperfect. Your old nature is dead. It was crucified with my Son on that cross. You were raised into newness of life and are as perfect as perfect can be. You just need to learn the truth of your perfection. This is what sanctification means. It’s not putting away old habits that make you holy. It’s realizing that the old habits are already gone that allows you to live in freedom. It’s shedding the lies of imperfection until you see yourselves as you truly are.


    Soon you will come alive to the truth that you are just like my firstborn Son. He is the firstborn of many brethren. You are born of my Spirit just as he is. The reason you don’t walk on water and heal the sick and raise the dead is not because you don’t know how. It’s not because you are not able. It is because you don’t know who you are.


    An eagle flies because it’s an eagle. But if you entangle it with lies and tie its feet to the ground it will forget how to fly. If you continually twist its mind with lies and convince it that it is not an eagle but a chicken it will live as a chicken. This is what so called religion has done to my church. They have convinced you of lies by twisting your minds to believe such things as you are just a sinner, and you will never be perfect. How many times have you heard the phrase “well no one is perfect?” But is that what the scripture you just read tells you? Did it not tell you that you were perfected forever?


    My lovely ones, you will live as you believe in your heart. My beloved Son came to know that he and I are one. He overcame the lie of separation and learned to live as God while living on the earth. You will do the same. You will understand when it says “Christ in you, the hope of glory! "You will learn to surround yourself with the glory that is within you and learn to release heavenly glory into the physical realm around you.


    Go and read in the Psalms where it says “The heavens belong to the LORD but the earth he has given to mankind.” I am over all, but mankind is in charge of the earth. Before my Son was received into the cloud he told the disciples to go into the whole world and heal the sick and cleanse the leper. He gave the power to heal and deliver unto men yet most of my children beg me for the power they already possess. Because they don’t believe they are perfect they don’t believe they possess the power that my beloved Son and the apostles had. Religion constantly tells you that you need to fast more and pray more and cry louder and in reality the only thing you need to do is awaken to your perfection and just “be” who you are.


    My loved ones; please stop condemning yourselves or others. You are all one body and one with us so if you condemn another you condemn me. This is what my beloved Son meant when he said “how can you love God whom you can’t see if you don’t love your brother you can see?” He knew that you were all one even before the cross and the resurrection. Do you not remember when teaching his disciples how to pray he told them to address me as “Father”? And this was before the sacrifice of my beloved one.


    As long as you believe you are imperfect then imperfection will appear in your reality. I am the King of all but you are Kings and Priests. You rule over your experience and I rule over all experiences.


    When you awaken to your perfection you will see yourselves as you truly are. You will realize that you have been creating and ruling over your own circumstances your whole lives. As a man thinks in his heart so is he. You have been thinking that you deserve good because you did something good and you have believed you deserved bad because you made mistakes. So your earthly experiences have been up and down. Once you learn that you are perfect then you will see perfection sprout up in your lives. No more mountains and valleys.


    So my loveliest ones; know that you were perfected once and for all times not by your actions but by the sacrifice of my Son. Put your faith in who he is and in the fact that you are just like him. As you do things will change and you will come to know the truth that you are perfectly perfect!



    This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today,
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


    For more information please click the links below.