Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, January 3, 2022

Hope Is A Person!

    An audio version of this message will be available soon at the link below:

michael's podcast



Romans Chapter Five

1. Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.



Romans Chapter Fifteen

13. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.


Proverbs Chapter Thirteen

12. Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life.


Hebrews Chapter Six

We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters into the inner place behind the curtain, where Jesus has gone as a forerunner on our behalf, having become a high priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.


First Timothy Chapter Four

10. For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.


    As I was talking to a friend the other day I heard them say “I have given up hope and don’t believe things will get better.” I felt heartbroken for them and as I was asking Father what I should pray for them He told me to pray that they would remember that hope is a person. He then reminded me of the scriptures above and as I was praying he asked me to write down his words and share them with all his beloved ones. So here are his words. He said:



    My loved ones, it is time to renew your hope. Many are tired and afraid because their hope is based on situations and not anchored in heaven in the person who loves you the most. Things do not change because you hope they will. You set your hope in and upon my Son and then things change. If you set your love upon the one who loves you then you will understand that all things work together for your good. I can take even the darkest and most challenging situation you ever endured and turn it in to a jewel in your righteous crown.


    My loved ones don’t put your trust and hope in money or politics or military force but put your hope in the one person who never changes.


    Those who would rule over you love to steal your hope. Just when you think you have seen the end of one calamity they scare you with another. Every day it’s something new. Another disease, an asteroid from heaven or fires or floods and the sad thing is those who escape the prison called media hear the same in the pulpit. They understand how things work and they steal your hope on purpose. They know that fear makes you susceptible to whatever they are selling you. It’s time to renew your hope and let all of that nonsense go.


    When the Hebrew children were about to be thrown into the fiery furnace they didn’t fear and beg for their lives. They told those who would destroy them that I would deliver them and even if I didn’t they weren’t going to bow down in fear. If you have surrendered your lives to my perfect love for you then all the fear would cease.


    My loved ones; if you will set your minds on things above and see them as more important than anything happening on the earth, then your hope will abound. Remember that the heavenly places are in Christ and Christ is in you! 

    If you really believed it was no longer you that lives but Christ living in you would you be afraid? If you believed the scripture that says that he that is joined to me is “one” Spirit would you be afraid? If you understood when my Son told you that “no one” could pluck you out of my hand would you be hopeful or hopeless? If you understood when our beloved Paul told you that nothing in heaven or on earth can separate you from my love would you be hopeful or hopeless?


    My little ones: Would you please do me a favor? Will you believe the gospel? Do you remember what is written in the Gospel you call Matthew where the prophecy of my beloved Isaiah was repeated?


“Look at my Servant, whom I have chosen.

He is my Beloved, who pleases me.

I will put my Spirit upon him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations.

He will not fight or shout or raise his voice in public.

He will not crush the weakest reed or put out a flickering candle.

Finally he will cause justice to be victorious. And his name will be the hope of all the world.”


    So my loved ones, rest in me and reset your hope in my Son and not in circumstances. Circumstances change but here is what I said about my Son in the letter that you call Hebrews.

But of the Son he says,

“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has anointed you
with the oil of gladness beyond your companions.”

And, “You, Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the work of your hands; they will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment, like a robe you will roll them up, like a garment they will be changed. But you are the same,
and your years will have no end.”


    This is where your hope belongs. Not in events or political movements. If your hope is in the one who has no end then your hope will not end. Once you understand that hope is a person then you will never be hopeless again. My Son is the hope and the delight of the nations!


    My loved ones; encourage each other and care deeply for each other as we care for you. Take our lively hope and proclaim it to the world. The gospel is a glorious message of a loving Father restoring all of his prodigal children into a loving home filled with music and dancing. On earth as in heaven is the plan. Anything else is a lie! Remember my loved ones: Hope is a person! Hope in him!

    
    This is the end of the words He spoke to me earlier today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


For more information please click the links below: