Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Saturday, January 8, 2022

You Are The Plan



An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michael's podcast


John Chapter Fifteen

16. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.


Ephesians Chapter One

3. All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure. So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son. He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins. He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding.

God has now revealed to us his mysterious will regarding Christ which is to fulfill his own good plan. And this is the plan: At the right time he will bring everything together under the authority of Christ; everything in heaven and on earth. Furthermore, because we are united with Christ, we have received an inheritance from God, for he chose us in advance, and he makes everything work out according to his plan.



Ephesians Chapter Three

1. When I think of all this, I, Paul, a prisoner of Christ Jesus for the benefit of you Gentiles assuming, by the way, that you know God gave me the special responsibility of extending his grace to you Gentiles. As I briefly wrote earlier, God himself revealed his mysterious plan to me. As you read what I have written, you will understand my insight into this plan regarding Christ. God did not reveal it to previous generations, but now by his Spirit he has revealed it to his holy apostles and prophets.

And this is God’s plan: Both Gentiles and Jews who believe the Good News share equally in the riches inherited by God’s children. Both are part of the same body, and both enjoy the promise of blessings because they belong to Christ Jesus. By God’s grace and mighty power, I have been given the privilege of serving him by spreading this Good News.



    As I was praying today for each of you I asked Father what would he like for me to share with you? I know many of you are facing troubling situations and I pray for you always. As I continued to pray He began to speak and I began to write it down. Here are his words to you:


    Beloved, beloved, beloved! Let that sink in to the bottom of your heart! Let it bring peace to your mind and give you strength. You are loved, you have always been loved and you will always be loved.


    My loved ones don’t fear the events going on in the world. Yes there is shifting and changing going on and the reason so many of you are afraid is because you are accustomed to the normal conditions of the world and are afraid that what is coming is worse. I hear many of you pray and say “I wish things would get back to normal.” Going back to normal would be like those who were in the wilderness on the way to the Promised Land going back to Egypt! This is not going to happen. I don’t want you living in normal. I want you living in super abundance in all things! I don’t want your lives to be tolerable. I want your lives to be filled with years of unimaginable joy!


    My loved ones please consider the plan. I knew the end from the beginning. I knew you and chose you before the world began. You didn’t choose me. You exist because there is a place in my heart where only you fit. I didn’t form you out of dust. You are made of me. Adam was made from dust but those who are born in the kingdom were born “in Christ” Christ is the glory of God so you are born of glory! You were born from above and not below. You are not trying to find your place in Adam but are discovering your place in Christ and in me!


    You are spirit of my Spirit. As you were told in scripture that which is born of Spirit is Spirit! The real you lives in a temple called a body but the temple is holy because I live in it. It is not holy because of what you do but is holy because of who you are.


    My dearest ones, you are not trying to recover what you lost in a fall when Adam sinned. You are trying to discover the holiness you have always been since you were birthed by my Spirit before the world began. In Adam all died but in Christ all live. It’s time to stop trying to become who you already are. You were in Christ before the world began and you are in him now!


    So my loved ones; let go of the fear. There is a plan for you and for the world and that plan as I have told you many times before is “on earth as it is in heaven!” It is time to have heaven in your health, heaven in your relationships, heaven in your finances, and heaven in all that you experience. My Son came to save the world and not to destroy it. Stop listening to those who would make you afraid. 

    If perfect loves casts out all fear then those who sell you fear are not walking in love. You were instructed by my Son to have no worry about tomorrow about what you will eat, drink, wear or live but the fearmongers tell you to worry about all these things. 


    Rejoice my beloved ones, for the plan is going according to schedule for you. All these things that are happening in the world are the crumbling of the last wall of a fallen empire. My kingdom is advancing and my people are awakening. The days ahead are the greatest of all!


    I am revealing the true identity of my children. Once the revelation of who you are is fully come then the world will not stand a chance and you will extinguish all remaining darkness by the light of your glorious love. You will understand that the people may be in darkness but the people are not the darkness. 


    You will go forth in love proclaiming the goodness of my Son and sharing his love with all. You will rid the earth of all sickness and disease because you will love all those who are afflicted regardless of how they became that way. You will go out in loving mercy and not in judgment because the church of condemnation that you have all grown up with will be replaced with the loving church that sees all people as they are. Just because they are entangled doesn’t mean they are not my children. There will be no more condemnation and no separation and the earth will dance with the new life of the living gospel.


    You will understand the ministry of reconciliation spoken of by my beloved Paul. You will understand that when my Son was lifted up on that cross he drew all mankind unto himself. He left no one out. If one died for all then all were dead! He completely dealt with the sins of the whole world by the sacrifice of himself. 


    You will finally understand that the reason people sin is because they forgot that they were holy, righteous beings and when that memory is restored there will be no more darkness. This is the true gospel. The seed that started as the smallest in the garden with my Son and a handful of disciples will grow into the biggest tree in the garden.


    This is a great plan that I made before the world began. You are the plan and soon you will understand all things. So put away fear and trust the plan. Listen to these words from my beloved prophet Isaiah:


I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth
before all the nations.


    My beloved ones; love each other and be at peace!



    These were the words He spoke to me at this moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

For more information please click the links below: