Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

You Are Amazing Grace

     A few years ago I wanted to write a song in the style of the old hymns I grew up singing in church. So I wrote this song called Your Are Amazing Grace! There is a link to it below if you would like to listen. Once again thanks to all of you for sharing this journey called life with me. I love you each and every one and pray for you daily. Just click on the title below and it should open for you.

You Are Amazing Grace!


Here are the lyrics:

verse one

Amazing Grace how sweet the sound

your voice from up above.

My soul was lost in darkest night,

when you revealed your love.


chorus

You are amazing grace! 

You are my dream come true.

You rescued me, you care for me

and I'm in love with you.

Yes I'm in love with you.


verse two

My life was filled with sin and shame

you loved me anyway.

You led me to your rugged cross

and washed my sins away!


verse three

You washed me in your precious blood,

your Spirit filled my heart.

My lips can't help but sing your praise

How wonderful you are!


copyright 2022 Michael Ott