Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, February 21, 2022

Remember!

    An audio version of this message will be available at the link below:

michael's podcast



Ephesians Chapter One

4. Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.


Second Corinthians Chapter Five

16. From now on, therefore, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we once regarded Christ according to the flesh, we regard him thus no longer.

This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!


Matthew Chapter Five

14. “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.


Ephesians Chapter Four

4. There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.



Today’s message is called: Remember!

    This message begins a few months ago. I try not to share many encounters I have because walking with God is not about encounters but about living with your best friend living inside you and awakening to the truth that you and that friend are one. But I will share this today and hope you will awaken to your true identity.


    A few months ago while praying I was taken into a vision. Suddenly I was in a place I didn’t recognize and there was a being in the room who was so brilliant that I could not stand to look with my eyes. Every time I tried to look I was blinded by the bright light that this being was emitting. I felt so much love and I knew I was safe but whoever it was didn’t allow me to know who they were at that moment. 
I kept trying to look over and over and each time the light was too bright and I could only get a glimpse each time I looked. 

    The light was a big ball over ten feet high and ten feet around. Suddenly the being told me to close my eyes and walk into the light. So I closed my eyes and walked towards the light until I could feel a merging between myself and the light. I could actually feel the light around me as if I was being given the best bear hug of my life.

    I leaned in toward the center and the being told me to open my eyes. So as I opened my eyes I was looking right into the face of my loving mother who passed from earth years ago. I said “Mama!” and began crying. I was overcome with joy to see her again and I hoped this would not end. I said “I love you” and she said “I love you too but I am here with a message." I asked her for the message and she began to teach me and she said:

     “This light you see is who you are. We are all beings of light. The only difference between my light and your light is your light is hidden in an earthen vessel. The light is the same. We are all one light. Jesus is the light that lights everyone who comes into the world. He is the light of lights and he is the original source that all light comes from. It’s like if you take a torch and light all other torches with it. The original fire lit each torch and each torch burns with the original fire. He is eternal light so you were lit with eternal light that never goes out.

     Don’t forget that you are the light and look for the light in each person you meet. Never see others as the bodies they live in. The bodies are just the candle holders they are not the candles. 

    Remember who you are. As you put away the thinking that you are just a human being having a spiritual experience and come to understand that you are a spirit being living in a human experience then things will get better. Don’t be bogged down in all the things you see in the world but look unto things above and spend your time lost in the wonder of our Savior and not worrying about the events on the human plane.

     Remember my son you are from before. You are from above. You are from eternity for you were chosen before the world was made and you will live forever as who you truly are, and only a moment as you seem to be now. 

    I know your heart is to change the world but the only way to change the world is with the power of the eternal light. All the things you can see are made from the power that you can’t see so you must use this power to change the world. Remember that the light is love and the power is love because our God is love. He is never hate. He is forever patient and his mercy endures forever. 

    Before I go remember that you are the light. Never see yourself as a body again but see yourself as a spirit living among spirits. See others as you are. Remember that there is one God who is above all in all so love your enemies as you do your friends and they will become your friends. Just never forget that the light you saw in me and you look identical. 

    Remember that you are not a body, you are a spirit. You come from the Father of Spirits as do all who are born. Remember who you were before you came here. Remember who you are when you are no longer here. Remember you are loved by me and by all of heaven. Now go my Son and let the light of heaven shine through the earthen vessel so others can awaken to the light within them." After this I felt the warm embrace and she disappeared.

    So my brothers and sisters I remind you to be the light that you are. Remember where you came from and don’t get bogged down in the worldly affairs until you forget that you are here but you are not from here. You are spirits born of your Father, made in his image and in his likeness. Our Father is light and in him is no darkness at all. If we dwell in him and dwell in love then we will leave all darkness behind.

    Thanks again to each of you for your prayers and for sharing this journey with me.

Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

    For more information please click on the links below: