Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, April 8, 2022

Fear Sinks: Faith Floats

    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michael's podcast



Matthew Chapter Fourteen

22. Immediately Jesus made His disciples get into the boat and go before Him to the other side, while He sent the multitudes away. And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray. Now when evening came, He was alone there. But the boat was now in the middle of the sea, tossed by the waves, for the wind was contrary.

Now in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went to them, walking on the sea. And when the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, “It is a ghost!” And they cried out for fear.

But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.”

And Peter answered Him and said, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.”

So He said, “Come.” And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus. But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, “Lord, save me!”

And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?” And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.

Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”



    I was Praying today for some people who have been telling me of all the things they are afraid of. They are like so many who are glued to the television news like a deer in the headlights. As I was praying for them these verses came to me and as I looked them up and read them Father spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with all. He said:


    My little ones, why do you fear? I know if you are looking around at your physical world you may be afraid for it seems as if the waves are pounding and the winds are howling. But what is this to you? You should never fear for the one who walks on the water without doubt lives within you.


    Think of this story. Peter was able to walk on the water as long as he didn’t put the wind and waves in the equation. It’s the same with you. If you will take inventory of who you are and who lives in you then you will not be afraid of the storms. Did you forget that the one who made the wind and made the water lives within you?


    My loved ones, I know you may get tired of me telling you but you have to take your attention off the things you see with your eyes and look only with the inner eyes of your spirit. Once you do then you will no longer fear the events going on in the world. Let me assure you that almost all of what you see on your newscast is not truth. Those who control those channels only show you what they want you to see and with the technology they possess they can easily fool your natural eyes.


    The easiest way to control someone is through fear. My perfect love drives away all fear. Those who are mature and perfected in my love no longer fear. So if you are letting others manipulate you through fear then you are not feasting on my love.


    My beloved ones consider the price I paid for the world. Why would I pay such a price to later abandon it and let it be destroyed? I loved the world so much that I sent my only Son and then sent Holy Spirit to be with him and then as you were told by our beloved Paul that I was in my Son on that cross reconciling the world unto myself.


    All of the Godhead hung on a cross to bring the kingdoms of the world into subjection so why would I later on give that world over to an enemy; and what enemy would I give it to. Have you not read that through death he destroyed him who had the power of death who was the devil? Have you not read that through the blood of my Son’s cross I made peace with everything and everyone on earth and in heaven? Fear and ignorance are your only enemies. You are seated in heavenly places far above all things.


    Take a moment and consider what our beloved Paul told you in his letter to the Colossians:

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.


    All things whether in heaven or on earth, all things including dominions and thrones or rulers or authorities were made by him and for him, so who is left out for you to be afraid of?


    My loved ones, it’s time to grow in understanding and not be fooled by the lies religion has told you. They don’t understand the completed work that my Son accomplished and they try to twist the scriptures to work hand in hand with those who control you through fear. They know that the moment that you truly understand who you are and you fully understand that you are just like my Son who was resurrected, then you will no longer buy what they are selling. Don’t for one moment think that those who scare you with false religion are not working with those proclaiming the bad news to you twenty four hours a day.


    My beloved ones; make a decision to lean into my love and stop considering the wind and the waves. Just like happiness fear is a choice. You can choose to listen to the lies and live in fear or you can rejoice in the truth and live in delight looking forward to the truth of the coming days when the earth is put into the order of heaven. All is complete at the spiritual level and all that is needed is for you to come up higher and live on this level of understanding.


    My Son saw the same waves and experienced the same wind as the disciples in the boat but he chose love over fear and chose to be a wave walker. Will you be a wave walker? Will you choose to hide from the storm or dance on it? The choice is yours. You can meditate on my love until storms don’t affect you or you can continue to live in fear. I hope you choose to live in perfect peace because you set your mind on me. It’s your choice. Fear sinks, faith floats. What will you do?


    And this is the end of the words he gave me to share with you today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


For more information please click the links below: