Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Thanksgiving Is The Door


    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

Michael's Podcast




Acts  Chapter Sixteen

25. And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed. And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled. But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here. Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house. And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway. And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house.



Philippians Chapter Four

6. Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.


First Thessalonians Chapter Five

18. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.




    As I was praying these verses came to my mind and I looked them up and read them and started thinking on them and Father spoke to me and asked me to write down his words and share them with you. He said:


    My loved ones; There is a much higher level that you can choose to live on. This level is above the chaos in the word. It is higher than the level most people dwell on. I am speaking of the higher mind that is already in you and only needs to be chosen to be activated.


    Within you there is an earthly mind that helps you function in the natural world. It is necessary for things that have to do with the lower realm. There is also within you the Christ mind that is above the natural realm and can change the natural realm with supernatural power if you only choose to use this mind.


    This mindset is a life of thanksgiving. For instance when Paul and Silas were beaten and locked in jail. The natural mind would be saying things like “we are going to die in here.” Or “there is no way out of here.” But what did they choose to do. They decided to worship and sing instead. Instead of complaining of their circumstances and wallowing in their sorrows they decided to give thanks and to worship. This higher level of thinking opened up the supernatural power that was needed not only to set them free but to save the household of the jailer. Did you also notice that all the bands of those who were around them were loosed?


    This is why you were told to give thanks in everything because it is my will for you. The circumstances that are against you are not always my will. The giving of thanks is my will because it is your ticket to rising above your circumstances.


    Giving thanks and worship give you access to the power of my Spirit within you. They open the doors that are already available for you to walk through and out of any circumstances.


    Think of what happened when my Son came to the tomb of Lazarus. He came upon weeping and despair yet he chose to step up higher by saying “I thank you Father that you always hear me.” This simple giving of thanks opened the door for what came next.


    Thanksgiving is the key that unlocks the power within you. No matter what you are facing you can overcome it by staying thankful even when it seems all is lost. There are no limits. You didn’t receive less of the Spirit than I gave to my first born son. Spirit is only multiplied and is never divided. I didn’t give you a part of me you are one with me. I know this is hard for some of you to hear yet but God is a family. You are joint heirs with my Son and one of the many members of the family. You are each part of the body. You are not divided. So no matter what you face you can always give thanks for this.


    My lovely ones never despair no matter what you are facing. You can choose to rise above your circumstances by giving thanks because you will come out the other side better than you went in. I built it in to creation. All things have to work together for your good even if they seem destructive. I’ve already chosen you the winner so you can’t lose.


    So my loved ones take your minds off the problem and give thanks until things change. They will change for your benefit.


    My beautiful ones; let me teach you about worship and thanksgiving. I don’t need your worship because I have some great ego that needs your praise. Worship is for connecting you to your source. Worship reminds you of being in the family. Thanksgiving reminds you that you are going to win.


    My Son worships me, I worship him, Spirit worships us and we worship Spirit. I wrote the whole book about my beloved Son and when he came he sang my praise by saying “My Father is the greatest of all. “ I worshiped him by saying “your throne Oh God is forever and ever!” Holy Spirit came and began teaching you how wonderful the Son is and the circle never ends. Thanksgiving is how you join in the chorus of love and take your place as the Gods I made you to be.


    Please my beloved; don’t get bogged down in your situation. Rise above it with thanksgiving. Step up into the reality of all things are possible. Thanksgiving is the door. Come on in and watch your problems disappear as you sit high above them in your rightful place. I love you dear children so love each other and be kind to each other. Never forget to love your enemies until they become your friends.


    This is the end of the words he shared with me today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time.
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all.
michael



    For more information please click the links below: