Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, September 26, 2022

Do Not Be Afraid: Only Trust!

An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michael's podcast



Proverbs Chapter Three

5. Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.


Isaiah Chapter Twenty Six

3. You keep him in perfect peace
whose mind is stayed on you,
because he trusts in you.
Trust in the LORD forever,
for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.



    As I was praying today these verses came to my heart and mind and I looked them up and read them and as I did Father began speaking to me and asked me to listen and write and publish his words for all to understand. Here are his words: He said:


    My lovely ones: I need you to hear me plainly. It is time to trust me like never before. There are many things happening in the physical world at the moment and very few really know the extent of what is happening. I want you to have peace and know that even though a fire seems to be burning throughout the earth that this is my doing so I tell you once again to trust and do not fear.


    My strong and courageous ones: Never be afraid. You are one with me and I am not afraid. I will sustain you and keep you until the storms pass you by and then you will prosper greatly and be in great health as never before. 


    I am tearing down the wicked system that men whose hearts have turned dark have constructed. They believed they had you locked in an everlasting prison because they controlled you for generations but they don’t get the last word. I am setting the whole world free from generations of poverty and lack and starvation and setting your feet upon the immovable rock who is Christ.


    No more shall you wonder how you will make ends meet. No more will you have to stretch dimes until payday. No more will you save money for your future only to have to spend it all on medical bills. These days are ending and the days of my everlasting blessings are at the door.


    My beloved children; remember to be as I am. Your enemies are being defeated but pray for them instead of rejoicing over their defeat for by doing so you partake of my ways and not theirs. You will see all things that have held you in bondage destroyed by my hand but do not rejoice in this but rejoice because you are my beloved and your names are written in my everlasting book of love.


    My loved ones do not be moved by what you see with your natural eyes or hear with your natural ears. This is how they have fooled you for generations. Trust in my everlasting love for you and trust that you are hidden in me and no one can harm you. 


    Remember what was written by our beloved one you call John. We know that God’s children do not make a practice of sinning, for God’s Son holds them securely, and the evil one cannot touch them. You are in my care and my protection and all things work together for your good even when you don’t understand what is happening.


    My loved ones keep your hearts and minds set on me. Set your mind on things above and not things below. It is time to trust in my love more than ever. Once again I tell you do not be afraid for the great light is overcoming the darkness and the morning is almost dawning, so be of good cheer and great courage and rest in my love for you. Darkness has covered the earth but my great glory is arising from within each of you. Soon each of you will shine like the noonday sun. 

    I give you these words from the Psalm you call thirty seven: Hear these words over and over!

In just a little while, the wicked will be no more; though you look carefully at his place, he will not be there.



    Rejoice and be glad my children for a brand new day that has never been is upon you. Listen to me with all your heart: Do not be afraid! Only trust!



    And these are the words He gave me to share with you today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael