Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, October 17, 2022

Great Things Happen at Midnight


    An audio version of this message will soon be available at the link below:

michael's podcast


Hebrews Chapter Ten

35. Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.


Psalm One Hundred Nineteen

61. Though the cords of the wicked ensnare me,
I do not forget your law.
At midnight I rise to praise you,
because of your righteous rules.


Acts Chapter Sixteen

25. Around midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening. Suddenly, there was a massive earthquake, and the prison was shaken to its foundations. All the doors immediately flew open, and the chains of every prisoner fell off!



    As I was praying today these verses came to me and I began to think about them and Father spoke to me and asked me to share his words with all who will listen. Here are his words, He said:


    My beloved ones, I know it seems like the good days are gone forever. I know your world had been shaken and is being shaken. All of this is for your benefit. Never forget that the storm comes against the house built upon the sand and the house built upon the rock but the house built upon the rock remains.


    Do not be afraid and put all of your trust into the one who gave his all to prove his love to you. If you need proof of our love then consider the cross where the holiest one of all became darkness and sin and took upon himself the guilt of the whole world. You are loved beyond your ability to understand our love. You are safe in our hands while the shaking of the worldly kingdoms continues.


    My secure ones, you are in our hands. You are not in the world alone for we dwell in you and you dwell in us and you are safe. The storms will not last much longer and all will be well. The kingdoms of the world will be toppled and the kingdom that started out as a little seed will grow up to be the biggest tree in the garden. When this is completed then the things you have suffered recently will be forgotten and lost in the bliss of the age to come.


    My loved ones, I know it seems dark but remember that great things happen at midnight. Prison doors are opened and the imprisoned go free. Rejoice for your days are coming. Yes you have suffered for awhile but you were promised that if you suffer with me you will also reign with me. Remember that our beloved Paul told you that the suffering of this present moment are nothing compared to the glory that is about to be revealed in you.


    So rejoice my beloved ones, sing and be glad for your prison doors are about to fall off and the prison is being destroyed. Don’t lose hope. Keep your minds on the things above and not below. Those who are crying today will be singing and rejoicing tomorrow. I am your ever present help in times of trouble. I will never leave you or forsake you. I am with you always.

    Yes I know it seems dark but great things happen at midnight.



    This is the end of the words He gave me to share with you today.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time.
Grow Rich in His Grace.
I love you all,
michael

For more information please click the links below: