Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Garments


For an audio version of this message
please click on the link below:



     Today I am in Montana experiencing the wonders of my Father and having fun seeing something we never see in Texas in October; Six inches of snow. While sitting in my van praying and watching the snow I prayed this prayer. I said:

     Father, I love you. Thank you for this trip and the fellowship. Please help me help your people. I love them and I want them to be blessed. Please flow through me and help me to help them. Show me how to help you to deliver the oppressed and set them free.

     Immediately after praying he spoke to me and he gave me these words to share with you all. Thanks for listening to them and please be blessed by them.

     He said: My son, speak to my beloved ones and tell them it’s time to give me your whole hearts. No more holding back. Not one foot in the world and one foot in the kingdom. It’s time to be completely in Christ; spirit, soul and body.

     I am jealous for you with the jealousy of love. I paid all I had to get you and I want all of you. I paid for all of you. My son suffered in spirit, soul and body so that you could be whole in spirit, soul and body. I want all of you. Will you give yourselves to me?

     Will you let go of the problems that plague you and let me have them since I did pay for them? You trust me with your eternity but will you trust me with tomorrow? My children you can trust me with forever and you can trust me with this moment. Don’t worry about tomorrow. I am there and you are fine.

    Give yourselves to me and let me take your burdens and give me your habits and problems. You are not your habit. You are holy and righteous in my eyes and your habits are just like a dirty shirt that you put on over your righteous white robe. I put that robe on you when you were washed in the blood of my son, but you have decided to pick up dirty laundry called habits and worries and doubt and unbelief and you are wearing it outside your holy garment. Take it off and give it to me.

     These habits are not inside your spirit. Your spirit is sealed with my spirit. The part of you that is born of me does not can cannot sin. Your new man is completely holy but the enemy has convinced your mind that you are not holy, and talked you into wearing things that don’t look good on you. Take them off and give them to me for burning. I dressed you in heavenly white and I don’t want you wearing things that hurt you. I don’t ask you to give me these things because I am ashamed of you but because I love you. 

     Imagine you have a little child and you dressed them in brand new clothes and sent them to school. Now imagine on the way to school they find a filthy jacket and put it on and wear it over their clothes. The filthy jacket looks good to them because that is what the other kids are wearing, but they don’t know that in the fabric of that jacket are ants and spiders and bugs of all sorts that will harm them. So you run to them and take the jacket from them because you don’t want them bitten by the creatures in the jacket.

     This is what bad habits are. Take them off and cast them aside or give them to me for burning. These habits are not you and they are not me. They are a distraction that is trying to keep you from seeing just how holy you are and how beautiful you are to me. I want you to know you are loved and beautiful but these habits haunt you. They want you to think that you are still your old sinful you that died on the cross with my son.

     These habits want to be your covering to keep the world from seeing that you are wrapped in my light and my love. They want to disguise you and keep your light from shining. This is why I said through my beloved Paul to put off the old man and put on Christ.

     Imagine your bad habits and worries and cares as a filthy garment and just take it off. Take it off and let the real you shine through. Let the glory of my love shine through you and let all of heaven and earth see that I chose you and wrapped you in my righteous robe and I gave my ring and I crowned you with loving kindness for all to see how much you are loved and honored by me.

     And yet there is more. You are my covering. You are my clothing. I am the invisible God and I want to be seen everywhere wearing you because I love you and I am honored to live inside you.

     It’s Christ in you the hope of glory. I want to wear you like a garment. You are my garment and my temple and I want the whole world to know that I live in you because I love you and chose you. I am honored that you put me on, and I am honored to put you on and we are one.

     So my beloved ones, will you put aside all worldly garments like fear, worry, anxiety, distrust, anger, depression and sin and will you put me on and wear me as I wear you?

     Will you please take off these worldly garments so that heaven and earth can see how wonderful you are? You are surely my beloved and I have adored you long before you became conscious of yourself. I have known you and loved you from eternity past and I can be trusted with your past, present and future. Rest in me my dear children and know that I am all you need.

     This was the end of the words he spoke to me a little while ago. I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

     For more information please click the links below: