Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, October 24, 2016

Slow Moving Dreams


For an audio version of this message
please click the link below:



     While enjoying Father’s presence today I was overlooking a mountain lake. I was praying and 
worshiping him for all his beautiful creation. As I prayed He spoke to me and said:

     My son, please write down these words and share them with my loved ones.

     My children, don’t worry and don’t be dismayed. I know for many of you, things haven’t worked out the way you thought they would. For some of you have had to set aside dreams and goals and just handle what is before you. Don’t be dismayed. I am just as much with you in hard times as I am in good times. I have not forgotten you and I have not failed you.

     You must know that I will work all things together for good for each of you. I have a plan for eternity and I have a plan for tomorrow and I have a plan for today and even for this moment. I can change all things into good things. I can bring dreams you have given up on right back into being in just a moment.

     So what do you do when it seems your dream is dead? Imagine Abraham, for years he told everyone he was the Father of many nations. Then through his own natural ability he fathered Ishmael. Then for years he believed he was on track until I told him to send Ishmael away.

     Imagine Jacob. He had a dream of a life with Rachel. He worked for seven years and then found out he would have to wait another seven years for the one he loved.

     Imagine Joshua and Caleb. They were certain they would enter the promised land quickly. They spied out the land and were so excited, and they could have entered immediately, but had to wait for years to go into their promise.

     So what did all these do while their dreams tarried? They continued in faith knowing that what I promised I was able to deliver. They understood that time was not greater than the promise but the promise is greater than time. What I promise you I will deliver. If I gave you a dream and you trust me and don’t give up, you will see it come to pass.

     Here lies the problem. I have gifted many of you with long range sight. You must learn to adapt to what you have seen. Think about this: Some of the things you are experiencing today you dreamed about years ago. The present reality is the dream of the past. Always allow me time to bring things to pass in my time. Trust me to make it happen and don’t give up just because you don’t see it right away.

     Just imagine if Abraham had walked away. What if he had said? “No! I am not going to trust God anymore, I am going to stick with Ishmael and do the best I can?” 

     What if Jacob had said? “Well, Leah is pretty, I’ll just settle for what I have and keep working for her father. It’s not that bad, just because he is cheating me out of my wife and my wages it’s still a job.”

    What if Joshua and Caleb had said "We will never get these people into faith so that we can cross over."

    My children, I am not cruel. I would not give you a dream and take it away. I told you in scripture that my gifts and my callings are without repentance. I would never show you something and take it away. The only one who can cancel it is you. If you are willing to wait and never give up, then what you were promised will come to pass. Didn’t I tell you that it’s through faith and patience that you inherit the promises? The faith part you have covered, it’s the patience part that needs strengthening.

     So my beloved ones. Don’t give up on your dreams. Do you not think I could have created the earth in an instant and yet I took six days? I wanted to take my time and enjoy the process. Just as I am doing with you and your dreams. You are developing patience while you wait for your promises to come to pass. This patience is necessary for your next journey when you rule and reign with me. Consider this: Would you give the power of the age to come to an impatient child?

     I did the same with my Son. All the promises about him were true when he was twelve the same as when he was thirty. He learned patience and waited until my Spirit came upon him and then stepped into his promises to be savior of the world. Do you think it was worth the wait? Not to mention, all the promises of him sitting at my right hand defeating death, hell and the grave had to wait until after the horrors of the cross. He patiently endured all these things and you can also. I will strengthen you and protect you and will give you all that I ever promised if you will just trust me.

     So lift up your heads and put your hope in me and know that I will do what I promised because I love you and I cannot lie. I will bring all the dreams I gave you to pass at just the right moment. If the universe is on a schedule and my son died for the ungodly at just the right moment in history, then don’t you think there is a heavenly time for your dreams to come to pass?

     Rest in me my loved ones and trust me. I am all you need. You dream your dream and you keep it alive in your heart as it is in mine. Don’t you quit on me. I will never quit on you and my son didn’t quit on the way to the cross for you. You can make it! All of heaven is cheering for you, and you will succeed.

     Don’t forget my loved ones: Enjoy the journey and love each other along the way. I have created you in my image and my likeness so be patient with each other and be patient with me and give me time to bring to pass all I promised. I promise you that you won’t be disappointed. Abraham loved his Isaac, Jacob loved him some Rachel, and Joshua and Caleb love the promised land. 



     This is the end of the words he spoke to me a little while ago. Please be encouraged by these words and don’t give up on your dreams.

Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

     For more information please click the links below: