Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Open The Door


For an audio version of this message,
please click the link below:



     While in worship this morning Jesus spoke to me and asked me to share these words with you.

     My dearest children. Don’t be discouraged. You have only now begun to know me as I am. I am opening your eyes because you have turned away from traditions and lies of religion and you have set out to find me for yourselves. You are coming to me outside the camp where we can be free to spend time together in true fellowship not entangled with the programs and religious traditions that steal our time.

     I live in your spirit but I also want to live in your mind and body. I want to be one with you in every part of your life. I don’t want there to be one part of you without me in you, and I don’t want there to be one part of me without you in me. You are my beloved and I want to dwell fully in your life in might and power.

     This will only happen if you will open the door. You opened the door to your spirit and asked me to come in but there are many doors in your lives that are still locked. I am a prisoner in your heart but I am not free to dwell in your mind, in your thoughts, in your dreams and in your secrets.

     I know everything about you and I know what is locked away inside you and if you will open those doors then I will fill every room until your lives are full of my light. I know you have been injured by those who call themselves my ministers. They have taught you that I want to punish you and destroy you because of evil but this is not who I am. I came that you may have life and life more abundantly. I want you blessed in everything that pertains to your life but the doors are locked and you have the key.

     I am not looking to punish you. I am looking to heal you. I want your darkness because it makes you vulnerable to your enemy. I want your pain because it steals your joy and interrupts our fellowship. I want your cares because the time you spend worrying could be spent listening to me tell you how much you are loved. I want your debts because I am your provider and I love being your provider. It gives me great joy to care for you. I want your children because I love saving generations of families. Did I not even call myself the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? I love blessing you and all your generations to come because that is how much I love you.

     Now I am giving you a key to get into my doors. The key is simple. Believe the gospel. You were crucified with me and the part of you that you keep fighting died a long time ago. You are fighting a ghost in the programming. It’s like a computer that had its hardware taken away but the program is still running constantly trying to connect to something that is no longer there. The program keeps telling you that you are a sinner and that you are unholy and unrighteous but that part of you died and was deleted and now it’s time to move on from it.

     Once and for all will you please step across the river into the promised land and stop trying to live on both sides of the river? There is no provision in the wilderness any more. All the promises are in me and if you keep going back you will never know what I am like. You were crucified with me and now you can live inside me and with me and you can’t go back. Your mind keeps telling you that you are still living in the wilderness but it is not so. It’s just a bad dream. This is why I said to awake unto righteousness and sin no more.

     You are righteous and holy because I am righteous and holy and we are one. Your sins were left on that cross so stop going back and trying to take them down. They don’t belong to you anymore. I took them from you.

     I want you to believe in my finished work and learn to live in me. You are holy and acceptable and I love and adore you. I loved you when you were a sinner and I do now that you are a saint. You are my family. My blood. My spirit. My plan. You are not the dead person you left on the cross, you are a new creation and the only way to explore your new promised land that is in me, is if you once and for all reckon your old self to be dead and reckon your new self to be alive with me.

     This is the glorious gospel. That is why it was called being born from above or born again. I took all that was wrong with you and killed it when you were baptized into my death. When I was raised up you were raised into newness of life. You are a new spirit born of me. Yes, you have the same body for now but even that will change when it is time.

     So my loved ones, you have to see yourself as a new spirit living in an old body. You must see your spirit as the real you and your body as the machine you are driving. You are not your body any more than you are your clothes or you are your car. You are a life force born from heaven and you are new and living and alive forever. So stop pretending you are still a sinner and wake up to who you really are. You are a righteous heir of God Almighty and you are full of might and power and all that is needed is for your mind to be renewed to who you are.

     Don’t let your mind keep searching for the old hardware. It’s been deleted and destroyed. You have a new operating system called the Spirit of Life in Christ. This program set you free from the law of sin and death. That law kept you in sin so that it could punish you with death. It kept telling you how awful you were so that you would accept the punishment it delivered. 

     The new law of the spirit keeps you in holiness so that it can bless you with life. Until you understand this there will be confusion and you will not know who you are. You are no longer subject to the law of sin and death. Your allegiance is to me and the law of my spirit of life. Submit yourself to the law of sin and you will die. Submit to my righteous holy law of life and you will live.

     The reason so many of my children are sick is because they keep eating of the tree of death and are not feasting on the vine of life. They don’t let me tell them how holy they are and they keep letting Moses tell them that they are sinners. I told you through Paul that the strength of sin is the law of Moses. My law of life is complete and it can do what that Moses’ law couldn’t. That law could convict you of sin but couldn’t cure you. My law has cured you when it put sin on trial and set you free. You can live free from sin and live in holiness and righteousness. I came to set you free from sin and death and I did so because I love you. I dwell in holiness so I set you free from sin so that you can live in me.

     So my beloved, will you open every door and let me in? I am open to you but you can only come in by faith in my finished work. You can enter into all of me by believing that you are who I made you to be. You must believe that I took away your sin and guilt and now heaven is open to you. You can’t see your promised land until you turn your back on the wilderness. You can’t live in my life until you see your old self dead with me on the cross behind you, and the new you alive to me in the heaven before you.

    My beloved, can’t you feel my heart? Don’t you know how much long to be in every thought you have, in every moment you live, in every beat of your heart. I did all that I did because of my great love for you. I am calling you, asking you to wake up and see who you are to me and how important you are to me because of my love for you. Wake up from your nightmare of sin consciousness and live in the blissful truth of righteous holiness. I am knocking at your heart. Will you open every door?



     This is the end of the words He spoke to me just a few moments ago.
I hope you are blessed with his words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


For More information please click the links below: