Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Calling The Broken



For an audio version of this message
please click the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com


First Corinthians One

18. For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

19. For it is written, “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
and the discernment of the discerning I will thwart.”

20. Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

21.For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe.

22. For Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom,

23. but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles,

24. but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

25.For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26. For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth.

27. But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;

28. God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,

29. so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

30. And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,

31. so that, as it is written, “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.”



     I woke up this morning around 3:00 with the voice of my Lord filling my heart with joy. His voice is always wonderful, but this morning He seemed even more joyous if that is possible. As I rubbed my sleepy eyes, I asked him what he was so happy about at this time of day. He spoke to me and said” It’s time to gather the broken, the multitudes were fed with broken fragments and what was left was gathered for me."

     I wondered what this means and he told me to get out of bed and write it down and share it with all who are broken so here are his wonderful words:

     My beloved ones. You may not think you even matter. You think your little life is hidden and no one would even know if you never lived. You are not mighty and you don’t have great wealth or goods. You don’t have great popularity and maybe you don’t have a face the television camera loves, but you have the face I love.

     My chosen ones, my heartbeat. This is not about calling the gifted or calling the perfect. It’s about gifting the called and perfecting the broken. If you have problems and you have broken dreams, if you struggle to find your identity and you don’t know for sure why you were born: I am calling you.

     It is because of my wisdom that you are here. All this time you have been hidden in your nowhere life thinking you didn’t matter. But all this time you have been undercover. Hidden by me in this world just waiting for the time I light you up and let you shine.

     You see your faults but I see your perfection. I see you washed in my blood and made holy because I said so. Do you need anyone else’s approval? If you went by the political correctness in the church today, you would have to throw out most everyone I called in scripture. Moses had a speech impediment, Noah had a drinking problem, David and Solomon had woman problems. Most of my disciples had problems taking instructions, and Peter just wanted to cut off one head to settle his anger issues.

     Did I disqualify them because of their problems? Have you not read the story of Rahab who was a prostitute but was made holy by her faith? Have you not read about my dear friend Mary that you call Magdalene? I cast seven evil spirits from her because they were keeping her from being the wonder that she is.

     My children, stop being so religious. Yes, I came so you could live holy and free from sin but you will only be free in me. There is no power in religion or self-will to make you that way. I came to call the broken and to perfect the imperfect.

     If you have it all together and you think you are perfect in all your ways, then please disregard this message. But if you are broken and tired and if you are facing temptations and trials, if you are struggling with problems too big for you to overcome them I am calling you. You are just the one I am looking for.

     My children I am calling you to make you free. I want you to be free from your addictions and fears and hopelessness because I love you and I don’t need another reason.

     I am calling you second and thirds stringers, you bench warmers and un-chosen. I have chosen you to make you examples of the powerful grace that was born out of my love for you. If on the playground of life you were chosen last or not picked at all, then it’s you that I want. I love you and I have chosen you and hidden you in this world just for my purpose.

     I am going to take the humble ones in this world and assemble a powerful army of witnesses of my love. You will go out in compassion because you know what losing feels like. Because you are not wise in your own eyes, because you understand that those who pretend they have no problems are lying. You understand what if feels like to have the shepherd you trusted steal your wool and not feed you.

     I am assembling an army of people whose weapon is love and fight song is worship. I am going to empower you to change this world from the inside out. That is why I hid you where I did. Right in the life you think is meaningless. Right there so no one would know that you have been undercover all the time just waiting on your day to come.

     I am calling, will you answer? Will you submit to my love and give me your fears and addictions and hurts and your past and let me heal you? Will you let me heal you so that I can send you out to heal others? Will you take the shame you endured and turn into compassion for those who are living through that hell you came out of?

     Will you arise in me and be who I say you are and not disqualify yourself because the preacher at first church said you don’t have what it takes to sing in the choir or speak on the platform?

     I am the one who made you and called you and I knew you before you were in your mother’s womb. You may be the outcast of the world but you are my delight. You are my beautiful child and my reason for creating all things, just so I could give them to you as a gift of my love for you.

     Will you come to me today? Don’t worry about making excuses. I know who you are. You are not your problems. You are my child and your problems are passing away, but you will live with me forever.

     If you are broken, bent or damaged, if you are hurting and lonesome and feel useless then I am calling you. Come to me and give me your brokenness. Give me your hurts and your problems. I am your answer and I will show you just how much I love you. I will show you just how valuable you are to me and how important you are in my kingdom.

     I poured out my blood for you because you are a treasure to me. I did it because of love and for no other reason. Not to satisfy and angry God who wanted you destroyed, but to satisfy and unquenchable love that couldn’t stand to see you separated from me for eternity. My love for you has no bounds. All that is necessary is for you to come to me. I am calling you my beloved ones. Will you come to me and let me give you rest?



     These were the words he gave me to share with you this morning. Please hear his words and please hear how valuable you are. Don’t walk, run to him. He loves you and he needs you. Don’t wait another moment. 


     Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

     For more information please click the links below: