Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Gentleness


For an audio version of this message
please click the link below:



Psalm 18:35
You have given me the shield of your salvation,
and your right hand supported me,
and your gentleness made me great.


First Timothy 6:11

 But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness.


Galatians 5: 22-26

 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 
And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 
If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

Colossians 3: 12-14

Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 
Bear with each other and forgive one another,
if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 
And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

Philippians 4: 4-5

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.

Second Timothy 3: 23-26

Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. 
And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. 
God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.

First Peter 3:13

 Now who is there to harm you if you are zealous for what is good? But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you will be blessed. 
Have no fear of them, nor be troubled, but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; 
yet do it with gentleness and respect, having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame. 
For it is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God’s will, than for doing evil.



     I woke up this morning with the Voice of the Lord speaking some of these scriptures to me. As he did he kept saying the word “gentleness” louder than the other words. I knew he was speaking to me about gentleness, but as I got up and asked him what he was trying to say he spoke plainly to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you.

He said,

     My children, I love you with all my heart and all that I have and all that I am. I am delighted that you are mine and are in my kingdom and are with me forever. However, I need my church to awaken to my love, and love each other and the lost with the love you are loved with.

     It’s time to set aside the quarreling and the boasting and be gentle with each other and with those whom you preach the gospel to. I hear so many shouting among each other and towards unbelievers. Thinking by being loud they will prove their point. The gospel is not for arguing over. It is for demonstrating with love and kindness and meekness as I did when on the earth.

     Yes, there was a couple of times that I raised my voice with the Pharisees but not with people who were blinded and in unbelief. The Pharisees knew the truth. They saw my works and knew who I was. It’s not the same with the people my children argue with. So many people who are so close to giving in to my love because my Spirit is wooing them, are turned away when they see my children arguing among each other just as the world does.

     It’s time to understand who I am. I am meek and lowly and even though I sit on the throne of heaven I use my power to serve and not to rule. Could I force my will upon the whole earth if I chose to? Of course, I could at any moment, but that is not who I am.

     You don’t win friends by conquering them. You win friends through love and grace and goodness, not by condemning them to hell because they don’t go to church on the same day you do, or they don’t baptize people the way that you do. Think of this: What if someone was lost for eternity because they came looking to you for love and what they got was a religious sermon that made them feel ashamed of themselves, and they turned from me forever?

     Doctrines are very important but they should be discussed by mature believers in gentleness and love. They are not to be shouted about in front of young believers or unbelievers or argued about in all caps in an internet post. Do you know how many people your fighting with each other is turning away?

     It’s time for my church to grow up and have respect for the people I bled and died for. You see them as lost heathens and I see them as future adoptees about to enter the family of love.

     So please my beloved, walk in the spirit and be meek and gentle and full of grace and love. Season every word with love and with kindness and see how that works for you. Do you remember the days you were in unbelief? Did you receive eternal life through condemnation or did my offer of love melt your heart?

     I hear the thoughts of many of you saying you have to scare people or they won’t turn from their ways. How is that working? How many scary movies are on the screens at your theaters and televisions? How many doomsday scenarios on your internet? I didn’t tell you that fear never fails. I told you that love never fails. Would you rather cross into eternity on a bridge built of fear or of love?

     I am about to awaken many of you to my love for the lost and there will be acts of kindness like the world has never seen. It is my goodness that leads people to repentance and many will repent and believe when they see my glorious church clothed with love and not judgment. I am love and if you look into my heart you will not see one person whom you would want to argue with.

     My Father loved the people of the world so much he sent me. He empowered me to do all that I did because he worked within me through the power of that love. I loved you and gave my life for you and rose for your justification. I sent Holy Spirit and He loves you so much he lives within you. We have done all we have done through love for you and for those who are lost. It is the reason for all we do.

     We need each of you to awaken to that love and become one with us. We are pouring out grace and not judgment on people and we need you to do the same. We need you to learn that we will have mercy and not judgment. We need you to know how much you are loved so you can love others the same. Please my loved ones awaken to our love for you and let our gentleness make you great.



This was the end of the words He spoke to me at that moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael




For more information please click the links below: